Reading Access 30
Registered 12-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2017 07:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Thailand](Chiang Mai) Sayuri Complex

[Thailand](Chiang Mai) Sayuri Complex

Time: 10:00pm Sunday night
Name: #14 or #41 (not sure, but girl with long black hair, pale skin)
Language: Thai
Nationality: Thai
Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 3/5
Price: 2.200b
WIR: No, feel like I ripped a bit on the price although service was barely acceptable. Maybe if someone tells me if there's a nuru option available and how to get it.

Since I didn't like the lineup earlier at Celeb, I headed over to Sayuri since they are open later to try my luck. Sayuri Complex definitely lives up to their name, as it's a standalone building complete with parking out front. It is located a bit in the middle of nowhere though, so not much else to do around the area. Upon entering, you will go past a fountain and up a flight of stairs where you will reach the fishbowl. There is a lot of seating here and the girls are grouped into the 3 pricing tiers they have. The selection was a little bit better at this time of night compared to Celeb (about 20 girls, but better looking) and there is some sort of Karaoke room connected to the side of the fishbowl. I had read online that foreigners can be charged a lot more, and bam, it happened to me here. I was quoted 2200baht, 2500baht, and 2900baht by one of the papasans for the three tiers (I've seen reports in the 1400-1900baht range). I was told that the lowest tier does massage/FS and the other two tiers only do FS. There were no girls at the moment in the 2900b section and there were several other punters in the fishbowl taking their time withe selection. I think they might have been taking too long since a few of the girls were looking a bit grumpy and unfortunately the most appealing girl in the group was one of them. #14 (or #41?) was a girl of medium height with long black hair and pale skin in the 2500b category. Having made my selection, I paid at the front desk and was led to the room by the girl, where she started the bath and her kit was delivered to the room. Her English was pretty non-existent (as is my Thai) so communication was difficult.

In the room it was very mechanical, starting with a quick bath and then onto the bed for the action. Clothes off, I noticed her boobs were somewhat saggy and she had tattoos all over her back. The room itself was smaller and a bit dingier than Celeb, and the towel I was given to dry with had large holes in it. Luckily she wasn't grumpy in the room, but due to the language barrier I couldn't get her out of her mechanical approach to the whole session which is usually not a problem for me in these situations. On the plus side she was a trooper and I received a longer (covered) BJ than usual but overall the action was nothing memorable. Some of these working girls sure do like to try to make you pop as soon as possible! I'm curious whether the massage with the lower tier girls offer includes a catbath or anything of the like because I didn't get any of that. After the action, she had me rinse off, and then off I went. On the way out I noticed there was an air mattress (the nuru kind) propped up against one of the walls in the hallway. It certainly got my curiousity piqued because I don't know of any nuru places in Chiang Mai. If I ever visit again, I will inquire about this, but I wouldn't mind if someone beats me to it! Also on my way out it was about 11pm and there were still about 10 girls in the fishbowl so maybe they're open later than listed.

Overall, the facility is okay and the selection is okay but my experience lived up to everything I had read in other reports about this place (which is that everything is pretty mediocre here). The farang surcharge is real here as well. At least they're open later than the other joints. Of the 3 places I've tried so far in CM, I had the best overall experience at Celeb and would go there instead.

[ Last edited by  flintboy at 6-12-2017 07:18 ]

Recent Ratings
hottopangel   8-12-2017 17:43  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   7-12-2017 05:08  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
blast77   6-12-2017 18:07  Karma  +5   
daytripper   6-12-2017 11:40  Karma  +2   Bbbj? How was the sex?
obe   6-12-2017 10:39  Karma  +8   
jeffzeke   6-12-2017 08:37  Karma  +5   thanks for sharing