Subject: [Vancouver] Marpole Beauty (Elsa)
rubber555
Kinky King

UID 161559
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1089
Posts 36
Karma 1087
Acceptance 39
Reading Access 50
Registered 1-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 29-11-2017 23:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Vancouver] Marpole Beauty (Elsa)

Marpole Beauty Center

Date & Time of Session: 22/11/17
Name: Elsa
Nationality: Chinese
Body: 4.0/5
Skill: 4.0/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 3.0/5
Price & Session Length: 150 for 45mins (inc. tips)
Repeat: Maybe

I read about another Elsa (who was apparently with both Lotus prior) who is now working for Fern at Marpole Beauty. She hasn't been working much so I was keeping an eye out for her availability and when it came up I became the first to book real fast. Have not seen her before so was looking forward to it since great reviews by others who have seen her

Made an early afternoon appointment but when I got there on time she was not there yet. Was told she is on the bus and is on her way. No worries, paid my room fee, took a shower and waited for 20 minutes. Manager tried showing me the other girl available there but I passed as I wanted to meet Elsa.

Eventually when she showed up, she mentioned she wasn't feeling super well as had too spicy food the day before. Oh...Anyways, I was generally pleased with her looks. No makeup but had a good figure with her cloths on. She was wearing very tight black jeans and it showed her slightly fuller/firm ass nicely. Elsa apparently is attending a local university on her 2nd year.

I usually let girls take the lead and she went about her massage of my back for a bit longer than I liked. Was slightly worried about not having enough play time after the flip. She wasn't a shy one but was not totally GFE either (maybe due to her not feeling 100%). Anyways, no discussion of tips as she started massaging after the flip. She went on to massage little johhny and she was actually pretty good at time. Gentle and all. I politely asked to remove her top and she did. I asked about her removing her bottom and she complied. Still no discussion of tips. Very nice set of firm Bs and that firmer than normal chinese girl ass looked great. She is maybe about 5'4. She allowed me to finger her while she is massaging away and I did not last too long after. Must say, she is sensual with her tugging unlike some girls who goes at it like little johnnie is their mortal enemy.

Not having been to this spa for a while now, not entirely sure what to tip. Offered her $80 (plus the $50 room fee already paid). She said its standard $100 tip for gear removal. Okay, no worries...but a little pricier than what this cheopo fella prefers. Just hoped she was more GFE (hopefully its just her 'off' day). Would I repeat...maybe...I do like the outfit/vibe which is more casual but they don't appear to have young ones as often as I like.

Recent Ratings
UncleDad   1-12-2017 23:52  Karma  +4   Thanks fOr report!
hkpunter999   1-12-2017 07:31  Karma  +6   
Macau81   30-11-2017 22:02  Karma  +5   
quartz13579   30-11-2017 14:30  Karma  +4   
porkchops   30-11-2017 10:35  Karma  +4   Thanks!
Mister   30-11-2017 08:51  Karma  +4   Excellent, detailed report. Where is this place located? How do you know who’s on?
batman108   30-11-2017 04:21  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
rubber555
Kinky King

UID 161559
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1089
Posts 36
Karma 1087
Acceptance 39
Reading Access 50
Registered 1-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 30-11-2017 22:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 rubber555's post

They are located in the south Granville area. You can find their post on craigslist.