Thread Subject: Nuru Spa - Jane
Date & Time of Session:  16 Nov.
Name:  Jane
Link: http://go141.com/en/A43142-TST-SPA-NuruSpa.html
Agent: Nuru Spa
Nationality & Language: PRC & Mandarin
Face:  4/5   very naughty look
Body:  3/5  a bit to short for me, otherwise superb
Skill: 4/5    did not dry off the nuru gel before sliding on the dom.
Service: 4/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  1600 90min
Repeat: Yes

Back to Nuru Spa to see Jane this time. Very pretty girl that I wish was a foot taller. Met the previous "tenant" in the door but was rushed into the spa room as usual. No time to waste. Shower with a short sample BBBJ, while learning some mandarin as she was talking a fair bit. Koujiao was the only word that stuck.
Dry up and of to the massage table to get towel wrapped like a spring roll. I must say the towel massage was very pleasant, the best one I've had in Nuru. She worked nicely on the back and the legs and at the end sat on my back and used her legs for massage. Super nice.
Down for the nuru and her trimmed bush was so nice change to feel scratching over the back, the previous girls have all had a bit to much but this time it was just perfect. On the flip she was continuing the boobs massage but not really to much LS massage with the face up in hindsight. Eventually she started koujiao again but soon took a fistfull of nuru gel and started wanking when she reached for the dom.
I quickly grabbbed a napkin and wiped of the root so it had something to hold on to but it came on pretty quick and she ended up on top. Sliding around on the mattress for a while she pointed to the tantra chair where we continued with CG. Being a small girl she was pretty easy to lift up and carry over to the massage table again for a bit of mish and doggy. She was really shining in this area. Pretty, nicely trimmed bush, great eye contact, PSE moans.  But with way to much nuru gel inside and outside the dom it didn't really lead to anything so I asked her to finish with a HJ "Shouhou". That did the trick and it was time to shower and leave.

Great girl, will keep an eye out for her, but I'll be in control of the gel for the main course next time.
Pics from database.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
short_timer   2-12-2017 12:43  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the detailed report!
lt_general   27-11-2017 22:30  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the info
adrenal   26-11-2017 23:30  Karma  +5   that is FS right?
Miy   25-11-2017 13:28  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
batman108   25-11-2017 03:50  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks