Subject: Peggy - giant boobs - joy of joys!
HVM
Kinky King

UID 14620
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1722
Posts 202
Karma 1706
Acceptance 320
Reading Access 50
Registered 22-9-2008
Status Offline
Post at 17-11-2017 14:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Peggy - giant boobs - joy of joys!

Date & Time of Session: 17 Nov, lunchtime
Location: Flat 3, 2/F, 104 Fuk Wa St., Sham Shui Po (tel: 97692011)
Name: Peggy
Link: http://go141.com/en/A26300-SSP-141Walk-ups-Peggy.html
Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: PRC (Fujian), but speaks Canto
Face: 4/5 Pretty, for her age
Body: 5/5 Excellent boobs, smooth skin, no bruises, flexible, MCOT
Skill: 5/5 Amazing BBBJ, good tit job, no complaints - NB: I didn't try ML
Service: 5/5 Excellent, friendly service, no rush and plenty of smiles and chat
GFE: 4/5 Great, we spent some time afterwards chatting - that's about all I need
PSE: I still don't know what this is.
Price & Session Length: $450
Repeat: 100%

Gentlemen,

It's a rare and wonderful pleasure to discover a lady who satisfies one's personal requirements so perfectly. I have Yu Ching in Tsuen Wan, with whom I have something of a relationship, who allows me DATY (because I can make her come), and then there's Ka Yan in Prince Edward, who has missile tits and can CBJ the most reluctant cock to life.

And now there's Peggy. Sweet, lovely Peggy. Fun, happy, joyful Peggy. Please don't visit her - I want her all to myself!

She arrived later than I did and let me in when she'd finished getting ready. We chatted and she was cheerful and smiling. I don't remember who on this forum said it, but they said that you should always go for the girl that's smiling, even if she's not the prettiest. Peggy was all smiles. She has an amazing voluptuous body, but that's coming from someone who likes women in their 30s and even 40s as much as in their 20s. If you don't like girls who are not skinny, flawless and very young, please read no further. I think Peggy has kept herself well. Her skin is smooth and creamy. She has a slight tummy, but only slight, and most boob-lovers know this is often par for the course.

Anyway, in the shower she cleaned me up, got me going with a soapy HJ and then went into a mouth-full-of-water BBBJ. It was perfect - really sexy, but didn't bring me too close (there's nothing worse than starting a session being only seconds out, if you know what I mean).

On the bed, she gave me a really enthusiastic cat bath. I mean, she was more like an excited labrador than a cat! I know that might sound gross, but it wasn't. Her saliva didn't smell and everything was sexy. Then she went into an amazing BBBJ. She has excellent control and there's a mirror beside the bed. I would say she approached deep throat, but didn't go all the way there. That's fine for me. Watching those giant tits swinging back and forth brought me really close, and I asked her to change to a tit job, which she did with some baby oil. This was also very enthusiastic and sexy and I blew my load between those amazing knockers.

She cleaned me up and we relaxed on the bed for a while. This is such an important thing for me, and it always gains a lot of points for a girl if she does this. It's good to have time to relax and wind down, and fool around with her body a bit. Plus, it's good to get the last bit of clear cum out before you leave and it ends up staining your trousers. She gave me another nice wash and we chatted for 5-10 mins after getting dressed.

Now, I'm sure a lot of her good service had to do with me being the first of the day, and a quiet day at that. But I really think she's quite exceptional and I will definitely be going back.

That being said, I don't recommend her for anyone else. I think it would be best if she remained mine forever! Haha! But seriously, please only go if you like women of her age and body shape. And remember to treat her nicely.

I remain your humble correspondent,

HVM

Recent Ratings
jmark   18-11-2017 14:50  Karma  +5   Thanks... Ramont: yes I think so - see below
quartz13579   18-11-2017 14:30  Karma  +4   
TwistedMirror   18-11-2017 11:12  Karma  +4   
austin821   18-11-2017 04:30  Karma  +5   
batman108   18-11-2017 01:16  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
blast77   17-11-2017 22:11  Karma  +6   Excellent
Stonecold   17-11-2017 17:38  Karma  +5   
ramont   17-11-2017 17:35  Karma  +10   Welcome back! Is this the Peggy that used to work closer in town on the KLN side?
billybob666   17-11-2017 16:26  Karma  +2   Great report! Might have to try and steal her from you. Just wanted to confirm, are her boobs natural?
56kicks   17-11-2017 16:14  Karma  +3   And I remain your humble reader.
hkmann   17-11-2017 15:37  Karma  +4   Excellent
jmark
Kinky King

UID 88561
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1117
Posts 347
Karma 1100
Acceptance 345
Reading Access 50
Registered 22-4-2012
Status Offline
Post at 18-11-2017 14:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 HVM's post

Same Peggy as in this one...  she was in Hing Loong for a bit but before that was Kowloon side... Mongkok King Hing I think, and elsewhere
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... ;highlight=%2Bjmark

Recent Ratings
HVM   6-12-2017 19:34  Acceptance  +3   Looks like her! And yes, all natural!
ramont   19-11-2017 23:06  Karma  +1   Yeah, I later confirmed it with one of my old reports too