Post at 17-11-2017 01:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mongkok KH - Nice rack with good service, BBBJCIM

Room: Lvl 13 C3, larger room with Queen bed
Name: Did not ask
Time & Date: Nov 15
Language: Mandarin
Face: 3.5/5 Not MCOT. LB + her 'pick me' smile lead me in
Body: 4/5 C cup boobs, natural and a good handful. Skin could be smoother. Some baby fats around waist.
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 5/5  Game for just about anything
Damage: $450 + $150 for BBBJCIM
Repeat: No too many choices

My 3rd and last night in HK. Went to MK for dinner and thought I should check out sneakers street. (discounts aren't great btw)

One thing lead to another and I arrived at King Hing. Why not head in? Lobby was full which means walking up, Fuck that is way more tiring than hill runs! (small steps + wearing a jacket don't help)

Saw this girl with nice rack at Lvl 13 C3 who gave me a genuine smile that shows she's interested. So many girls don't smile but I don't blame them. There's too many bros who are just browsing and wouldn't even acknowledge the girls (are they expecting young TVB stars at this price?)

I politely declined and checked out more talents. Yes there were some young hotties but after my positive experience with Dis S, I said fuckit, let's go with someone who want me instead!

Back to Lvl 13, a guy in his 20s was checking out my girl. He passed so in I went.

Exchanged pleasantries, said she's here from Shanghai to avoid the lock-down and it's her first day. A quick bath and on to action.

Started cat bath with fake moans and HJ. I asked for BBBJ and she says $50 more. Sure why not? She gave nice attention to balls, tip and the entire shaft.  

As LB gradually go into full mast, she noted the size and declared 'I want to rape you'. This is fun!

On goes the cap + KY as she comes on for CG, then doggy and mish with her moaning getting ever more natural and louder

Perhaps it's my 3rd punt in as many days as LB just wouldn't stay hard after...

I asked for BBBJCIM and she said another $100. Certainly madame! Suction could be better however because despite LB going fully extended again, he is not coming yet. Finally after a combo of HJ, BJ and mouth fucking, I blew my load right there and then. She made sure to suck clean every last drop before spitting out.

No rush thereafter so bonus points for her. I'd check her out if love boobies and want a wild fuck.

On a separate note, I was staying at the famous HH hotel to cut down travelling time between punts.

However it looks like every agent moved their girls out to TST and Jordan?!?!? (I called like 8 agents to check)

Note to self: don't bother choosing hotels based on punts

[ Last edited by  xooxer at 17-11-2017 01:09 ]

Recent Ratings
hotjac   22-11-2017 20:14  Karma  +4   great report
hkmann   18-11-2017 13:01  Karma  +4   
batman108   18-11-2017 01:19  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
blast77   17-11-2017 11:17  Karma  +6   Excellent
HKG52   17-11-2017 11:00  Acceptance  +1   
Macau81   17-11-2017 10:22  Karma  +5   
Bloodrage   17-11-2017 03:59  Karma  +2