Post at 16-11-2017 00:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Dis S - Unforgettable experience

Link: http://go141.com/en/A26250-SW-141Walk-ups-DisS.html
Name: Dis S
Time & Date: Nov 14
Language: Mandarin, Canto, English
Face: 4/5 Not a celebrity but definitely cute
Body: 4/5 C-cup boobs, enhanced. Her skin is delightfully smooth!
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 5/5
Damage: $880 + 20 tips that's all I have
Repeat: Yes

My second day in HK, some errands took me to Central in the evening. Despite several visits to HK, I have not tried the famous(or infamous now?) Yung Kee roast goose so popped over to nearby Wellington St to fill up my gas reserves.

Batteries recharged, it's now time to work out. A stroll to Hing Loong in Sheung Wan sounds good.

At 7pm it was pretty quiet, took lift up alone to check out the talents from Lvl 9 down.

There were more please wait signs than Welcome. Heading down, there wasn't much to my fancy until I reached Dis S.

When she opened the door, I politely declined as I was expecting a model type beauty. But in 2mins, I was back again as I recall she offers good service from reading previous reports.  She was more than happy to see me.

We started hitting off well, Did S is just so friendly, always smiling and easy to hold a conversation with. We literally talked about everything under the sun.

On to bath, she gave me a good cleanse with care before checking out LB who is now getting hard. Without asking, she started a WBBBJ alternating between balls, suction on tip and going deep. Man this girl is amazing!

Dried up and off we went to the bed for massage. She has nice skills and pointed out my pain points that were feeling tight.

Good massage pressure that went on for over 20mins. Next came boobs massage on back which felt nice and followed by ass rimming. (unfortunately not my thing)

When that is done, she went for a mouth wash before returning for an even more sensual BBBJ that goes on for well over five minutes.

I had to stop her because I want to start ML!

KY up and off we went CG, mish before finishing with another BBBJ that must have lasted 10mins. At the end, I was thrusting up into her mouth, basically a  mouth fuck and she was game for CIM, cleaning up every last drop.  

Bath, more chatting, no rush at all. I was probably in her room for 80mins.

To sum up, we had real chemistry and I felt she is 100% sincere, friendly and professional. (these things don't usually come together)

At one point, I thought we should stop the play and just chat. That's how comfortable I was with her.

Would definitely visit again when I come back to HK!

Recent Ratings
porkchops   16-11-2017 16:34  Karma  +4   Thanks!
soundwave   16-11-2017 16:01  Karma  +4   Glad to hear that you had a good time too. Dis S is a very nice girl.
zbmthethird   16-11-2017 09:35  Karma  +2   she is a good un
cfliu8   16-11-2017 07:40  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   16-11-2017 04:47  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks