Karma 1605
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 50
Registered 14-7-2014
Status Offline
Post at 11-11-2017 22:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sweet CWB - Finally

Date & Time of Session: 6/11 (I had no time to write the report during the week, finally decided to write it on weekend)
Name:  Sweet
Link: http://go141.com/en/A49278-CB-141Walk-ups-Sweet.html
Nationality & Language: Local - Canto / Mandarin
Face:  6/10
Body: 7/10 (fake boobs, some stretch mark on belly)
Service: 9/10 (DFK, her nympho tendencies)
GFE: 8/10
Price & Session Length: 1300 (i was there for about 1.5 hours)
Repeat: Maybe not, many better choices at the price range

Sweet is one of those in my bucket list which is elusive yet talked about by many. So after many months of failed appointment scheduling (most of the part is my fault as my work gets in the way), finally managed to get a date and decided to take the plunge.

To start with, it's pretty much consistent with what the bros here had reported previously. Her timing is not so punctual (she was still moaning away inside the room when I arrived during appointment time), and all the K-Pop behavior was there.
Don't get me wrong, I had an awesome session with her, I'm just confirming the observations of the previous bros who joined her. Btw, for those bros who smoke, be careful, she might just slip a joint onto your mouth and ask you to take a sip or two as she's constantly high.

And now onto the real report, the session started with LFK and lots of giggling from her side directly after I entered the room. She likes to do the v-sign and look at the mirror as you embrace her and feel your lil bro. There were a lot of P2P action in the shower; her WBBBJ was nothing to write home about as it was very light and she just wants to have your bro in her mouth. As for the real action, she will lock your LB inside her a lot. She also enjoys a hard pounding for those of you who prefer livelier action. Basically she likes anything as long as you're inside her.

Do take note not to enter her BB, i got a feeling she was kinda contemplating it as she was pretty high when we were starting the session. Brain prevailed and I managed to keep it safe until her high head cooled down and she opted to play safe all the way.

All in all, it was a good fun with a nympho who loves sex (no kidding, this lady just wanted LB inside her). As long as you keep your head clear, expect  a nice PSE like session with no regrets (except your wallet of course).

Will I repeat? I'm not sure, maybe if I feel like going for a person who's quite decent looking and is hungry for your LB all the time, then yes. Otherwise, I prefer to take my chances and discover the hidden gems in the city!

Recent Ratings
homer168   14-11-2017 21:28  Karma  +5   crazy good fuck - difficult to book
p0ison   14-11-2017 15:14  Karma  +3   Thanks!
porkchops   14-11-2017 14:42  Karma  +4   Thanks!
zbmthethird   13-11-2017 08:58  Karma  +2   she can be a little manic, but a lot of fun
batman108   12-11-2017 12:15  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
aurufc   12-11-2017 11:03  Karma  +5   Good assessment and yes she just wants cock inside her :-)
Freelancer   12-11-2017 02:18  Karma  +4   I'm like the only one who can't seem to find her room on 13F
aurufc
Forum Moderator

UID 111346
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3187
Posts 408
Karma 3081
Acceptance 2124
Reading Access 150
Registered 11-11-2013
Status Offline
Post at 14-11-2017 14:17  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L

QUOTE:
Freelancer          12-11-2017 02:18          Karma          +4          I'm like the only one who can't seem to find her room on 13F

@ Freelancer - just checked my phone and I have her down as !3F, 2B.  From memory you get out of the lift, turn left, walk past the stairwell on your left and there's a little step up and her's is the 1st door on the right (with maybe only 1 more on the right after that and one more infront of you before that little part of the corridor ends).  Cant remember if it says her name on the door but there is a sign that says fully booked and some partial photos and you'll hear a lot of screaming coming from inside...........

Recent Ratings
Freelancer   16-11-2017 10:30  Karma  +1   Excellent