Acceptance 31
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2017 20:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Amazing Tracy in Kam Bong

Date & time of session: 1 November, 11:00am
Location: Kam Bong, 8F, Right side hall way, all the way in the back (not to the left)
Name: Tracy
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Canto, Minimal English
Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 600
Repeat: Absolutely

I didn't use to repeat girls because it's true, there are so many fish in the sea. But, this one might be an exception.

I first visited Tracy a few weeks ago, and was always curious because her sign always said busy. When she finally opened the door the first time, it was obvious why. Smooth, long hair, bubbly smile, definitely MCOT. Since then I kept thinking about a second visit, and went the first chance I got.

On this day, I was the first one to visit her, and she seemed genuinely happy to see me. She was wearing a tight little black dress, with nothing underneath, revealing her small bush and a little tattoo she has in that region. We sat and chatted for a bit and then she took my hand and we went to the shower. The showering procedure is quite standard with extra attention given to LB, but having a friendly chat all throughout. After coming out and drying off, she began her cat bath. Throughly getting me wet all over, and as she moved down toward my LB, she gave special attention to my balls, sucking and licking so sensually that LB was standing at full attention. She then ran her lips along my shaft, I thought this was where she was going to cap me to start a CBJ, but instead, she took me in her mouth and started one of the most gentle and erotic BBBJs I have ever had. She had great suction, good eye contact and kept working me for a few minutes. I then asked her to turn around, hoping for some 69, she turned, but not quite. She wasn't into the DATY. Nvm, I caressed her tight ass and gently touched her LS. At some point, I had to stop her bc I thought I was going to she smiled, capped me and climbed on top.

She rode me cowgirl as I grabbed her bouncy, perfect tits. She leaned down for some DFK which was a total turn on. I sat up, and suckled on her tits as she moaned and continued to grind against me hard. We then switched to mish and I pounded her as I looked into her dark eyes, more DFK and sucking on her tits. As I was getting close to   again, I decided just to let go and started pounding her harder. She crossed her legs around me and moaned (not too fake) and as I she spasmed, pushing me against her harder. If she was faking, she totally sold it.

I collapsed next to her, and she smiled and uncapped me. We chilled for a bit, catching our breaths and then went to the shower where we continued to have a friendly chat as she washed me down.

After drying off and I got dressed, I paid, she gave me another kiss, and in my mind, I vowed to return again.

Recent Ratings
hamshams   9-11-2017 10:27  Karma  +3   Sounds wonderful, sweet and sensual
TwistedMirror   8-11-2017 17:32  Karma  +4   
Mister   7-11-2017 13:31  Karma  +4   Nice one
batman108   7-11-2017 02:20  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks