Acceptance 46
Reading Access 50
Registered 22-1-2014
Location Amsterdam - Netherlands
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2017 19:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Germany] [Xanten] [saunaclubxanten]

Date & Time of Session:  Friday Evening 7pm till 11pm, (sessions 2* 30 min)
Link: /http://saunaclub-xanten.de/
Price :  € 35,-  entree - €30 per  30 minutes session - €5,- beer -->  (2 sessions and 1 beer so €100,- total)
Repeat: to club probably yes, if I am in the area and in for a cheap evening with fucks

This club was until recently a partytreff club (fixed entree and unlimited sex) which never really attracted to me, but because this concept is now forbidden in Germany, all those clubs changeover to Saunaclubs.
The club is a very small landhaus which is not very up to date, but its clean and friendly and if looking at the cheap price then its deff worth it.
Its very close to the dutch border and both the hostess and a lot of the woman speak dutch besides german and english

Came in around 7pm and was welcomed by a very friendly hostess. She made me feel the whole evening welcome.
The lockers and shower room are a bit out dated, but still clean and OK. The sauna and the whirlpool are clean but were both to cold to be very nice to me.
This is something they really should keep in mind now that they are called a saunaclub.

I did some sauna time and had some soup and coffee and after one hour I thought it would be time for the first fuck of the evening.

Name:  Chrystal
Link: http://saunaclub-xanten.de/sexy/girls-de/Mandy/135.html
Nationality & Language: african, but lived in the netherlands so dutch speaking.
Face:  3/5
Body:  3/5 (not really my type a bit to chubby and old but def not bad)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  € 30,- / 30 minutes
Repeat: probably not with this girl depending on what else is there that evening

She was very friendly and lots of pre-sale so I decided to take her up for a spin.
she is small and has some good tits. did a good blowjob and then we went for some positions and finally shot my load in K9 holding that good ass of her.

after some relax time again and some more soup and a beer I decided it was time for the final fuck of the evening. The ambiance was a bit slow with only 8 clients and 8 woman in the house.
The woman are also not allowed to entertain so they are just sitting and waiting untill you join them.
Decided for an easy lat fuck and picked the girl sitting next to me.

Name:  Delia
Link: http://saunaclub-xanten.de/sexy/girls-de/Delia/135.html
Nationality & Language: Romanian, german and english
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5 (little bit chubby but good tits and ass)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  € 30,- / 30 minutes
Repeat: maybe, if she is a bit more energetic

She was sitting next to me on the terras for a smoke and she looked friendly and OK to me to have a fuck and she was recommended by one of the other punters there.
Went up to a room with her and she was a bit complaining she was so tired from boredom the whole day, but after she undressed she started a pretty intens blowjob with full energy in it.
after a while we changed for some DATY and then into some positions for fucking. Ending in K9 with shooting my load.
Nice friendly girl and a good little bit chubby body. Maybe if she was a bit more energetic it could have been a bit more fun.

Overal the evening in this club was OK but not very special.
Its a small club with not many ladies or punters in it. Its not the most pretty girls either (I say mostly 6/7's or lower but that depends on taste)
but for the low prices you can also not really expect more quality in club and ladies so overal considering what I spend it was a pretty good evening.

Will I return?? Maybe if I am in the area and in for some cheap fucks then yes. But there are def more better clubs around with more and better girls and wellness, but also a bit more expensive ;)

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
LeoCan   9-11-2017 02:49  Karma  +6   
Jjaa123   8-11-2017 23:04  Karma  +3   
blast77   7-11-2017 22:13  Karma  +6   Thanks, good report
Dr.A   7-11-2017 18:00  Karma  +6   CBJ or BBBJ
jeffzeke   7-11-2017 11:30  Karma  +7   cheap punts, nothing wrong with that! Thanks for sharing.
porkchops   7-11-2017 03:00  Karma  +5   Thanks!
batman108   7-11-2017 02:22  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
JJJ37   7-11-2017 00:41  Karma  +6   
jasonj999   6-11-2017 22:07  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   6-11-2017 19:56  Karma  +4   So how does it differ from an FKK?
marco81
Kinky King

UID 113908
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1274
Posts 84
Karma 1272
Acceptance 46
Reading Access 50
Registered 22-1-2014
Location Amsterdam - Netherlands
Status Offline
Post at 8-11-2017 05:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 marco81's post

@Mister      not much biggest difference is the girls are not walking around naked

@jeffzeke    you damn right ;)

@Dr.A         CBJ that is now the law in germany so most of them do it now

Recent Ratings
Mister   8-11-2017 10:23  Karma  +1   Thanks