Healthy Massage
Name: Lucy
Face: 7/10
Body: 6/10
Nationality: Chinese
GFE: 8/10
PSE: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10
Price: 50 euro for massage and 50 euro for HE plus 20 euro tip.

I was having a drink with my friend while our wives went to Healthy Massage for a massage.  Our wives returned saying how good it was and that we should go get a massage.  It was about 10:00pm so they said we needed to hurry before they closed.
We walked over, it was pretty close to where we were.  Near the Jaime Hotel.
http://www.massageinpalmademallorca.es/

I didn’t know what to expect because this wasn’t planned by me.  I entered and said I wanted a massage.  I went to the restroom and when I came out I saw Lucy standing by her door smiling.  She was very inviting.  I went in and she told me to take my clothes off and lie down.  I stripped to my underwear and asked if I should take them off and she said yes.  

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Mike747   3-11-2017 18:09  Karma  +3   Excellent
daytripper
Master Mongerer

UID 193170
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5094
Posts 319
Karma 5064
Acceptance 598
Reading Access 80
Registered 30-4-2017
Status Offline
Post at 30-10-2017 02:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I laid down on my stomach and she touched my lb between my legs and made a funny cute noise.  Then she played with the hair on my lower back and started to giggle.  I was kind of buzzed from my drinks to I was really enjoying it so far.  She started to massage me and then I asked if I could get a special massage?  She said yes and she made a blowjob sign and quoted my 100 for everything.  She spoke broken Spanish and a little English.
I turn over and she gets to work licking me and sucking lb real good.  Nice and wet and with a handjob at the same time.  I was worried I would cum too fast so I asked her to slow it down.  I told her to undress which she did.  I pulled her ass near my face so I could finger her while she gave me a blow job.  She then started to rub my bung hole with oil while she sucked and I asked her for some lube so I could grease her up.  I was fingering her tight little ls and her bunghole which she seemed to enjoy.  I asked her if we could fuck and she said not here and it seemed like she would be open to schedule something on her own time.  I was leaving the next day so that wasn’t an option.  We continued and it wasn’t too long  I decided to try to titty fuck her.  Her breasts were small so that wasn’t an option but then I was in position to have her suck me and I could jerk off using her mouth for lubrication while she sucked off and on.  Then I blow my load and she pushed her mouth onto my lb to catch it all eagerly.  She was blowing my mind!!
She then excused herself probably to spit out the semen, got dressed and left.  I felt very saitisfied.
Then she comes back and says we still have more time.  I told her I wouldn’t be able to cum again.  I massaged her a bit and she would laugh and say I was tickling her.  Then I had her massage me again and she did.  I started to get hard again and told her to just massage my lb because it felt to good.  She started up and then also really started to work my bung hole again and it felt awesome.  At some point she worked me into a real frenzy so I started to jack off while she sucked my nipple and she kept rubbing my asshole and I blew another load.  Then we chit chatted and I paid her and left.  She was probably the highlight of my Spain mongering adventure.  Totally unexpected and totally great.  I tipped her for what I thought was her service above and beyond the call of duty.

WIR:  Yes if I was there for sure!!

This is a repost of my report that was lost when the system crashed.

[ Last edited by  daytripper at 30-10-2017 03:03 ]

Recent Ratings
marco81   30-10-2017 05:16  Karma  +3   thanks again for the final report