Name:  Lisa
Nationality & Language: Mainland/Mandarin
Face:  3/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length: $1000, 60minutes w. Tips
Repeat: see below

Normally I'm more of a walk-up kinda guy, but I've been reading up on some 4-hand spa reviews recently and was looking for a different experience. Went up during my lunch break and scanned the room. It was $800 for 1 girl or $1600 for 2, I couldn't find 2 girls that I liked so just settled for 1 girl 60min since it was my first time there.

Lisa was your regular girl next door -type, nothing really stood out negatively, but nothing that screamed amazing either. She spoke only mandarin and really pushed my mando limits in order to create banter. Was led to the room where I began to shower and she got everything setup.

Part 1:
The massage itself was as expected. She worked my neck and shoulder areas with good attention. I only go to massages once every 3-4 months but there was nothing uncomfortable about this session. Seasoned folks may find her technique and strength to be below par but she was good enough for me; always checking to make sure I was comfortable.
At the end of the massage she came up behind me, spread my legs and while kneeling, slid her legs under my torso, propping me up. She began with some touches to my LB and between my thighs and I must admit, there is a certain level of hotness being in such a vulnerable position. I look down between my legs and see her hands completely gripping my sack, and her LS peeking out beyond the horizon.

Part 2:
She proceeded to oil me up and stroke me in that position for a few more minutes before asking me to turn while she disrobe. She climbed on top and teased me with a catbath before sliding her C-cup twins between my LB and thrusting in and out with the titty fuck. She was on her knees which allowed me to reach down and play with her LS, which was quite wet and so I made it my mission to try and make her cum.
I layed her down beside me and reach to her backside and started playing with her backdoor. She didn't fidget or move away so I began to push my finger in while my other hand was playing with her LS. She herself kept rubbing me the whole time, but I can begin to feel her lose concentration because she'll be breaking her rhythm as I DP'd her with my fingers. As she would regain her grip I would take that as a sign to push faster and faster until I felt her legs start to twitch/shake/ and cum. At that point too her grip on my LB became more frantic and the whole PSE situation caused me to cum at the same time as well.

Post massage she layed on me for a couple of minutes before we took turns showering. She cleaned up the room while I got dress and soon we were out the door.

Would I Repeat?
50/50 while the PSE'ish vibe was a +++ for me, I didn't appreciate that the door lady kept pushing me for tips (I would've gave it anyways.... but the way she asked....) If my girl didn't end up being such a minx I probably would say no. I guess time will tell if I come back lol.

Recent Ratings
mchk   10-10-2017 16:41  Karma  +1   
triptix   10-10-2017 15:25  Acceptance  +1   
blast77   10-10-2017 06:05  Karma  +5   
TedCruz   10-10-2017 02:42  Acceptance  +1   
zeebee   10-10-2017 01:23  Karma  +1