Reading Access 50
Registered 9-11-2013
Status Offline
Post at 4-10-2017 22:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Lola at Kama Spa - HK Central

Date 4-Oct-2017
Time: 7pm
Location: Kama Spa - HK Central, 50 Wyndham St 1/F (1st Floor which is above ground floor)
Link: https://www.kamaspa.org/home
Girl: Lola
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Mandarin or Cantonese (almost no English)
Looks 3.5/5 (GND looks)
Massage 4/5
Body 4/5 B cups, natural, and decent figure
Skill 4/5
Service 4/5
GFE: 3.5/5 (lots of DFK and very playful)
PSE: 3/5
Session: 60 mins $1100 for the Tantric/Oil plus $150 tip (all I had left on me)
Repeat: No

After some research on this site, I was deciding between Kama Spa in Central and Beautiful & Spa in Wan Chai.  I decided on Kama because of location.  I took the MTR subway to Central and was surprised to find it was a steep climb to the spa.  It was pretty easy to find based on the address, and there was tight security.  From the outside, you have to ring a buzzer, and they can see you on camera before they buzz you up.  Then you climb 2 flights of stairs or take the elevator to 1/F (1st Floor), where you have to buzz again before they unlock another door to let you into the spa lobby.

When I got there, Lola greeted me.  All the rooms were booked, and I had to wait 30 mins.  So I made an appointment and went across the street and got a beer at Hooters.  After coming back, I saw Lola and another girl who was heavier and not as pretty.  Lola said I could have either one, so I picked Lola herself.  The only room that was available was one without a shower, and a closet instead which held all of the girls' stuff.  Lola is from Shenzhen, so I spoke Mandarin with her, which really helped break the ice.  She said she is headed back to Shenzhen tonight, and I'm not sure when she is coming back.

She showed me the menu, and apologized for the small room.  I told her the girl is more important than the room, and I was happy to get such a pretty girl.    She took off her 1-piece dress and bra, basically stripping down to her panties.  Then she gave me a back massage with a towel on my back.  During that, another girl had to come into the room to get stuff from the closet.  I didn't mind because I hadn't gotten up and running yet.  But Lola seemed quite annoyed and apologetic.  A few minutes later, another girl asked to come in, and Lola yelled at them not to bother us anymore.  I should have charged a toll of 1 kiss for any girl who comes into the room.  

After that, an oil massage, and then the oily boobs on my back.  It was nice, but her rack wasn't quite big enough to make me feel it much.  Then she reached around and under me, so I hiked up my hips (still lying face down) to give her easier access.  Her oily HJ was quite good, and I was afraid of ending too early.  Then came the flip, and she put LB between her oily boobs and forearm.  It worked, and the pressure was great.  But I wanted to try some FIV, so I had her get off, and she went to a standing HJ position while I had access to her parts.  She didn't want FIV too deep, and she wasn't wet, so I just played with the lips and rang the doorbell a bit, so to speak.  She moaned (must have been a performance because she stayed dry) and I pretty soon.  I still had 20 minutes left.  She offered to give me a head massage, but I asked for more back massage, so I flipped back onto my stomach, and she gave me a surprisingly good back massage, working the kinks out of my shoulders.  I stopped her after 10 minutes, and then she offered to switch rooms so I could take a shower.  I stepped into rubber flip-flops and moved all my clothes into another room.  The shower was remarkably clean!  I washed the oil off me, and heard all this giggling and girls talking outside.  Lola came in and asked that I pay her in the room.  No problem.  Then we went out, and I saw this lineup of 6 girls!  They introduced themselves, and made me wish I had waited for the lineup.  The girls Tiffany and Anna caught my eye, and I will try to book one of them tomorrow.  (Pics attached )

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Leg_o_man   8-11-2017 17:06  Karma  +4   Excellent
Jjackson   27-10-2017 19:55  Karma  +2   
joey88   5-10-2017 17:54  Karma  +5   Excellent
professuser   5-10-2017 14:34  Acceptance  +1   
Karanmani   5-10-2017 12:36  Karma  +4   Good report. I really have these fake moans which is a staple of kama girls.
blast77   5-10-2017 09:00  Karma  +3   
hotjac   5-10-2017 08:25  Karma  +4   great report
Mister   5-10-2017 08:05  Karma  +4   Welcome! Good, detailed maiden report. No pic of Lola?
deviantmindhk   5-10-2017 07:29  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
batman108   5-10-2017 03:36  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
biggumz   5-10-2017 01:17  Acceptance  +1   Tiffany is young and her profile pic is 99% true to life. Her or Becky are one of the hotter/younger looking ones I've ...
twelve98   5-10-2017 01:16  Karma  +5   Great first report
zebra   5-10-2017 00:32  Karma  +4   
p0ison   4-10-2017 23:59  Karma  +3   Thanks!
SalesGuy555
Musky Member

UID 217558
Digest Posts 0
Credits 190
Posts 26
Karma 188
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 20
Registered 1-10-2017
Status Offline
Post at 5-10-2017 02:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Lola

Hi ucgdx

Thanks for the review.  Definitely sounds like you're due for a re-do.  Not the best of accommodations.

Recent Ratings
Mister   5-10-2017 08:04  Acceptance  -1   Please use Rating for brief comments