Acceptance 164
Reading Access 50
Registered 26-6-2012
Status Offline
Post at 23-9-2017 00:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Busty Russian at King Hing with Deepthroat

Date and location: this late afternoon at King Hing 14th floor room 5
Name: didn't ask, I never do cause I know I'll just forget it.
Ethnicity: Russian with dyed black hair
Language: English
Body: 5/5 if you don't mind a girl with some meat on her.  To be honest her boobs is what is giving her such a high rating lol.
Face: 5/5
Skill: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
GFE: 3.5/5
Damage And duration: $600 for 30 mins
Repeat: probably not due to the vast amount of options. 

Since Fuji seemed like a ghost town, I decided to give the famous KH a shot today.  Luckily it was like before with a decent selection on every floor.

Did the usual top down thing to see what appealed to me.  I was feeling like big titties as I only had small ones to play with recently.  So that was the goal today.  Saw this hot Russian open the door, but I normally go for Asians if I'm in Asia.  So I declined.  But kept her on the back of my mind.

Nothing really appealed to me as I went down each floor.  Some WG were outright frightening.  Some seriously looked like an ugly dude with a wig.  Not even a decent looking dude with a wig. I mean WTF?  You couldn't even pay me to fuck that, nevermind the other way around.  I had to refrain from gagging when they opened the door just to show them some respect.  But damn, there should be some sorta rule or requirement before you can work as a whore.  "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder", blah blah blah.  But dammmmn that's just wrong. 

Anywho.  Since I couldn't find any busty Asians, I went back up to see the Russian.

Now I know Russians have developed a bad rep on here.  But I'm here to tell you this one is an exception.  I don't have too much experience with Russian girls here, so take this with a grain of salt.  It's all based on what I read.

She is friendly, attractive and just easy going and comfortable to be around.

We chit chatted as we got naked and wowzers her tits are literally the best tits I have ever had the pleasure of handling.  All natural, nice and big double D's, perky and firm.  Like a work of art!  You typically get your small but firm and perky or your big and fat floppy titties.  But these are the holy grail of tits.

As I mentioned before, she is a meaty girl.  Not fat or bbw by any means.  But stocky and well built.....like a healthy horse I guess lol.

I go in the shower and she asked if I wanted her to join.  Fuck yeah.  From what i hear Russians typically don't shower with you.

Shower was nothing special tho.  Pretty standard stuff.

Onto the bed.  She gets on top and does the whole cat bath thing as I kissed her head and had light kisses on the lip.

Then she goes down to put a condom on.  And I told her "I'm not hard yet" with her responding, "not a problem, I'll get you hard".  As she puts it on with her mouth.  Sure enough lb wakes up as She has pretty good CBJ skills.  She even manages to deepthroat all the way down to the base too.  Omg it felt good, especially when it's hard to get any deepthroat action in HK.  Unfortunately it only lasted a couple of minutes and she wanted to ride on top.

Tried all positions, slapped her ass, choked her a bit, but lb was cooperating and I just got tired .  So I told her to jerk me off instead.  She takes off the condom, puts on more lube and asked if I liked it fast or slow.  I told her fast, cause if she jerked me off slow, I could last hours.  As she was jerking me off I was enjoying myself fondling her amazing breasts.  Sucking on them, pinching them, giving them somewhat hard squeezes, all of which she didn't mind.  However lb just didn't want to cum and I got frustrated.  I can also tell she was getting tired and wanted me to cum asap.  So I took over and jerked myself off while fondling her tits.  I blew a massive load and she heads off to the shower to wash her hands.  I follow shortly after.  She helped me shower, chit chatted some more.  Paid and left.

Apparently she use to be a dancer in Macau for five years and only does the whoring in HK.

To summarize.  If your a boob man, then it's worth $600 just to play with those alone.  But at the same time, that's only 30 mins of fun.  While you might get an hour or more with a $400-$500 girl.  And from what I can tell, her service seems above average for a Russian.  She is Definitely not a go getter like some Asian providers who won't give up until you cum even tho you know they are tired/burned out but they will still give the effort.  She's not a clock watcher, but you know she has her timing worked out, so if you take longer than 15 mins, she's gonna know and expects you to cum asap. 

Personally I wouldn't repeat since I have little time and too many options.  But I would recommend for the tits alone.  Those babies will have a special space in my spank bank lol.

Recent Ratings
juicybusiness   21-12-2017 01:40  Acceptance  +1   nice!
blast77   24-9-2017 22:52  Karma  +5   Excellent
hkmann   24-9-2017 12:47  Karma  +4   thanks a lot, will check her out
Macau81   23-9-2017 19:14  Karma  +5   I saw her too. There's a big tit chinese girl on 7F.
gbbb   23-9-2017 18:05  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
johnxyz
Kinky King

UID 133704
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1099
Posts 274
Karma 1091
Acceptance 166
Reading Access 50
Registered 18-9-2015
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2017 22:30  Profile P.M. 
Her name is Mila.  She came to HK for many times.
pigdog
Nookie Newbie

UID 167561
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 15
Karma 2
Acceptance -2
Reading Access 10
Registered 5-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 26-9-2017 16:07  Profile P.M. 
u are lucky got her kiss. she rejected me last time.

Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   27-9-2017 11:14  Acceptance  -2   please use rating system for pointless 1 liners
Coinslotfan
Nookie Newbie

UID 216639
Digest Posts 0
Credits 9
Posts 3
Karma 9
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 25-9-2017
Status Offline
Post at 27-9-2017 14:41  Profile P.M. 
Dude, I walked into a really pretty Filipino girl's room once and got as far as the shower.  I then started to piece the puzzle together...large feet, on the thicker side, voice was a little raspy, 99% sure she was a he lol!  I told the shemale I know and I couldn't go through with it.  She gave me my money back and I was on my way to the next room.

Recent Ratings
agamemnon33   29-9-2017 15:53  Acceptance  +2   Glad u got ur money back
happybirdie
Carnal Conqueror

UID 153709
Digest Posts 0
Credits 373
Posts 43
Karma 369
Acceptance 85
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-7-2016
Status Offline
Post at 27-9-2017 17:42  Profile P.M. 
Nice report! Just wanna know since this report is on a ruskie WG. I'm not a regular of king hing cause the last time i went i was turned off by the amount of bros in the bldg. Any like specific floors where the ruskies usually are? I know FJ has regular floors that will almost always have them. mind sharing bros?
Jimwong69
Kinky King

UID 91913
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1201
Posts 109
Karma 1193
Acceptance 164
Reading Access 50
Registered 26-6-2012
Status Offline
Post at 28-9-2017 10:18  Profile P.M. 
Yeah KH is usually pretty packed with bros everywhere.  As for Ruskie's, they are all spread out on different floors.  Some have rooms next to each other.  Some are pretty spread out.  They have a decent amount of them last time I checked.  I can recall at least eight of them.
southstar
Musky Member

UID 4768
Digest Posts 0
Credits 175
Posts 125
Karma 170
Acceptance 102
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 28-9-2017 12:06  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 happybirdie's post

From my experience the 14th floor almost always has Russians and Thais. Fourth and 8th floors are also good bet.
southstar
Musky Member

UID 4768
Digest Posts 0
Credits 175
Posts 125
Karma 170
Acceptance 102
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 28-9-2017 20:06  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 johnxyz's post

I am waiting for the return of the girl who likes to be slapped. A bro reported on this Russian gal who wants to be slapped about six months ago!