Subject: HG D77 Fantastic Fuck but not as good as her sister.
Jake (The Snake: King of 141)
Master Mongerer

UID 2553
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5607
Posts 3938
Karma 5594
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 20-9-2017 15:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
HG D77 Fantastic Fuck but not as good as her sister.

When I saw the ad for HG D77 I immediately assumed it was HG F15 back under a different name, with a different set of photos. But as I scrolled down the DB and also saw the ad for F15 I realised that D77 was obviously her sister. As I’d already repeated with F15, what better than to shag her sister?   I made the booking and was on my way to TST. Arrived on time and sent straight up to the room.

Girl: HG D77
Link: She’s gone.
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face: 4/5 – Young, beautiful girl, just like her sister.
Body:  5/5 – Perfect, with soft, natural B cup titties, small waist, smooth skin with a small tat on her shoulder.
Skill: 4/5 – Satisfactory
Service: 4/5 – DATY but no kissing. Did all the positions with no complaints.
Price: $1,000 plus tip.
Repeat: probably not; I prefer her sister.

As soon as I entered the room the resemblance to F15 was uncanny and only the tattoo convinced me that it was different gal. She was even wearing her sister’s white shorts and baby-doll top that I remembered from my last visit. I gave her a hug and started to explore her delectable body. I kissed her face but she wouldn’t let me near her mouth. She seemed more experienced than F15 and was more able to ward off my advances.

We undressed and her body was just as perfect as her sister’s. She insisted that I showered and I’m guessing that I was her first customer of the day as the hotel towels were unused, alongside 5 or 6 of those rolled-up crappy disposable towels that the girls often have available. She offered me one but I grabbed a hotel towel.

She showered after me so I dried off and went to wait on the bed, which I was happy to see was a double. When she joined me, I put her on her back and started to kiss her tits and worked my way down to her belly, hips, legs and then went in for some DATY. She was sweet with sparse, natural pubic hair.

Then I lay on my back and let her do her do her thing – sucking my nipples, then my balls and licking my dick. Eventually I asked her to start sucking me. It was OK but, like her sister, she was too gentle and I asked to her start the fuck.

She started in cowgirl and we went through various positions quite smoothly. Sideways and then mish for a while before moving her leg over into cross and into spoon and kneeling doggy. I realised she wasn’t as flexible as her sister and didn’t have the coy youthfulness that made F15 so groin-achingly desirable.

I moved her off the bed and into standing doggy but couldn’t get her to arch her back enough to lift her hips. I walked her over to the full-length wall mirror and her body looked fantastic in the reflection as I pumped as hard as I could as I pawed her tits and belly. Then I turned her around and re-entered from the front banging her up against the wall as I lifted her left knee while she was hanging onto my neck. I tried kissing her mouth again but she was skilled in avoiding me. So, I turned around and lay her on the bottom end of the bed, thrusting in standing mish as I spread her arms wide and pumped hard. I lifted her legs as I leaned forward and again her lack of flexibility was a minor problem. Then I edged her up the bed and fucked her while kneeling, with her legs in the air. Eventually returned to regular mish for a hard-pounding finale and a screaming orgasm.

I rolled off and she went for a shower while I used the towel to dry off and dressed. I paid and left very satisfied but also dreaming of F15.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Sherno   7-5-2018 08:20  Acceptance  +3   Awesome
randomswells   30-10-2017 15:45  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
UncleDad   27-10-2017 22:39  Karma  +4   Cute-tastic!
TwistedMirror   6-10-2017 01:26  Karma  +4   
jimyum   30-9-2017 13:39  Karma  +5   Thx
mizunofan   25-9-2017 08:10  Karma  +5   
Freelancer   24-9-2017 02:40  Karma  +6   Favorable
JJJ37   24-9-2017 00:04  Karma  +6   
Petay_1283   22-9-2017 17:12  Karma  +10   
batman108   22-9-2017 12:13  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
porkchops   21-9-2017 21:54  Karma  +5   Thanks!
ramont   20-9-2017 20:19  Acceptance  +4   thanks

Live Life With Passion