Registered 22-6-2015
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 19-9-2017 18:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Bad adventure with Lily at HL

Date & Time of Session:  September 19 / 1345
Name:  Lily
Link: http://go141.com/en/A25226-SW-Massage-Lily.html?ref=Search(region,building)
Nationality & Language: Malaysian or so she claim, speaking Chinese
Face:  1/5
Body:  2/5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 1/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  $500 for normal session but went with $800 BBBJ/CIM and 69 option
Repeat: no for varies reason

After having arrived back from Macau and being in the hood decided it was time for an adventure. Since I rarely hit up any WGs on HK island side decided now was the best opportunity to try. Found Hing Loong Building not to far from the MTR station. Quickly went thru the database and found this is the place where the "famous" Lily Jessica BoBo and Dis S is. Went up the stairs to the top and worked my way down. Found BoBo's door but she was busy. Next to her was Lily and ranged her bell and see. Lily opened up wearing nothing but a lace panties. Said I'll be back after scouting some more. Continue on my journey down and found Jessica door. Rang and got a good eyeing of her. Continue going from occasional door to door and see if there is anything better. Since I recalled how Lily have a "decent" report reputation and she greeted me originally in nothing but a panties decided to give her a try.

Went back up and walked in again. While stripping I was studying her menu while Lily was straightening her hair. Since I was in the mood for a BJ more than punting her LS decided to go for the BBBJ/CIM + 69 package for $800. Off in the shower we go. Nothing to special besides Lily giving extra focus on washing LB since she will have to "go all out" on it. I took the opportunity to feel her tits up and yes they are bolt one. Not the best job as you could feel some dips/lumps on her breast. Slight turned off but none the less I'm in already. Dried myself off first and noticed 2 interesting signs on her wall. One for Bros to pay first or at least $200 and the other for $10 for a towel charge. First time seeing either of these signs but neither apply to me. Waiting in bed for Lily to dry herself off and the start of the action. She does a basic catbath of licking and sucking on my pair of man tits then moving down to the kneecap before coming back up to LB. Gave a good suction for my sack before licking up the shaft. She follow up by engulfing LB but not the entire length and DT as I recalled reading on the forum. She continues a bit before swinging around and giving me her LS to lap on. Nothing to crazy to write about as I was feeling quite a bit of teeth from her. The mediocre BBBJ along with a HJ motion pulled me over the edge and I   into her mouth. Might be her style, but instead of holding it in her mouth and rushing over to the shower to spit she let it flow onto my LB and surrounding area first. She proceed to wipe the area as clean as she can before she suck at it again making sure LB has been suck clean and dry. She then cleaned herself up hacking away loudly in the shower, while I'm resting in bed.

Here's the situation where I felt weird and turned me off from possibly visiting again. I rested for the remainder of the time,
while she continue to straighten her hair. So happens it was towel delivery day. She had an issue with I guess the amount she order/total price and what was being delivered with the price. While there I am laying in bed, she paid no heed to me being there and opened up to talk to the delivery boy. There I am naked and she at least have a towel wrap. I quickly sat up to try and move out of sight but am sure he saw quite a bit of me though not that I cared much but some warning will be nice. After she finish talking she had to call the company and sort it out. When all said and done she went back to doing her hair and I'm just sitting up in bed. She finally said it was time to shower and ask if I wanted to shower along or with her. Granted at that time I wanted to leave ASAP, but still decided to have company in shower so she can hand wash LB and enjoy it a bit. Dried pay and left. Overall left a sour taste in my mouth for the overall experience.

Recent Ratings
aurufc   20-9-2017 09:59  Karma  +3   S Ks - We all have our off days lol
Classic_Pumps   20-9-2017 07:27  Acceptance  +1   must be bad chemistry, gotta be u
Noobienoob   20-9-2017 00:32  Karma  +3   Quite a fair bit of good reviews. Sorry that ya exp was bad.