Post at 28-8-2017 23:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Pretty Q0488/490

Date & time of session: Aug. 27
Name: Q0488/490

http://go141.com/en/A59749-TST-HoneyGirls-Q0488.html

Nationality & Language: ML; Chinese
Face: 4/5 – about 90% of ad with some lite make-up; very close to ad,  a cutie
Body: 4/5 – very good body for her height, 5’ 3”, smooth soft pale  skin,  perfect  for her height - ;  big B- small C naturals with lite tan  nips
Skill: 4/5 – .... good effort and cooperative... good slow bbbj with good suction and light hand involvement, BL,  nip licking, and seductive moaning....very seductive look and soft voice
Service: 4/5   
Agent: 4.5/5 –  smooth

Very pretty Hangzhou gal  who has been in HK many times.   As cute as ever with that feminine flair and amazing bod and skin.  I was stuck indoors with the double typhoons this past week and was looking for a cutie to withdraw my 100M deposit.  Her pretty face caught my eye and called Q and got my requested slot.  Arrived and had a short wait.

As I entered, saw she was pretty with a good body....not as tall as indicated but I was not here for the height.   Before she uttered anything lb yelled YES.      After the confirm,  she   seductively suggested a good cleaning...quickly lost our coverings and held my hand to go for the cleaning.... more than GF.  She made sure I was squeaky clean and lb was at full attention for the process.  

Once out she started a slow licking of the nips while I was roaming all over ,  followed by a good bbbj with BL and licking.  I enjoyed the silky white smooth everything.   Amazing!   Also Good stamina.....i had to suggest to move on before the show ended.    placed tent and started cg .....Then dg and various mish...all the while roaming all over and she did the same.... actually she focused on the nips.   Lb couldn't hold on any longer and let it all go... all 101 M.    That soft seductive voice just kills you.... actually Lb.

After we took a rest to catch our breath and had a good GF chat.  Very soft spoken

Conclusion:  pretty seductive girl with good experience..... treat her well and you may be surprised...ymmv

Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   30-8-2017 09:05  Karma  +3   
Mister   29-8-2017 14:24  Karma  +4   A sweetie. Pix would boost karma
aurufc   29-8-2017 12:05  Karma  +3   Nice report
aargon
Nookie Newbie

UID 213169
Digest Posts 0
Credits 81
Posts 8
Karma 81
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 10
Registered 30-8-2017
Status Offline
Post at 30-8-2017 05:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 jtroy35's post

How much was the damage? Thanks

Recent Ratings
Mister   30-8-2017 09:01  Acceptance  -1   Use Rating button for brief remarks and to send a PM to the OP. See Forum Guidelines before posting-again!