Font size: S M L
LG B410

JN Iris
Girl: LG B410
Link
Nationality & Language: Chinese, speaks some English
Face: 4/5 – Cute
Body:  4/5 – Spinner. Young girl body type.
Skill: 3/5 – Okay.
Service: 3/5 –  Okay, a little rushed.
Price: $1000 + tip
Agent: Hmmm. Booked ahead and the girl I wanted wasn’t there when I arrived.  Got the run around finding another girl.
Repeat: With the agent? The girl – Too many fish in the sea to repeat a so-so experience.

My experience with LG has been hit or miss. Nothing wrong with the girls, but the one I want never seems to be there even when I book ahead. Same happened a few days ago when I was looking to bag one of LG’s big-tit girls.

Got to the hotel and was told to go to a specific room. Went to the room, no one there. Got sent to another room to wait. The girl there was kind of cute, but wasn’t taking customers. Within a few minutes was sent to another room where the girl was supposed to be. Got there, but it wasn’t the girl I wanted. Called again, rinse, repeat.  9 different phone numbers involved, multiple rooms visited. Every girl I suggested either wasn’t there any longer or available at that time (if at all). I was expecting security to show up eventually and cart me off.
Towards the end of this farce, I was told to go to the original room again. Got there and someone actually answered the door this time. I assume it was a girl, but that was only a guess on my part. Age was indeterminate, but probably younger than older. Height was about 3’. It was wearing only a shirt hanging to mid-thigh. Think Kevin, Dr. Mephisto’s ‘assistant’ Link It stood there freakily grinning at me, while I waited for my brain to process what the hell was going. After a head shake, I said I had the wrong room, not caring if it understood me, and ran off.

You’d think that would have been enough, but at this point I needed to get laid and once I got into it, I decided to see it out to the end. Total time to find a girl ~45minutes. It really annoys me that if I call ahead and they say the girl is available that she will actually be there when I arrive. Tell me then that she isn’t and I’ll book another girl without playing “What’s behind door number 2”.

Anyways, on to the girl I finally ended up with.
LGB410 is very cute. There is no way she is 5’2” as listed. A lot shorter than that. Also, false advertising for boob size. ‘A’ is more likely rather than ‘C’. While I like spinners, she bordered the creepy line between a very young girl and a woman. Her attitude was efficient without being outright rude, but I did feel a bit rushed. Spent more time in the hotel finding her than banging her!

Standard shower activity, but without a BJ. Small hand towels to dry off. Seems to be the standard now.
Minimal BBJ on the bed, I wanted her to continue, but she was intent on getting the condom on and into the cowgirl. We did that for a while before flipping over into a mish. Easy to pick her up without breaking stride as she was so light. Flipped her over again for a doggy. Very nice pert ass. Had to teach her to massage my nuts while I shot my load. Finally finished with a Pearl Necklace .

B410 is nice, but I was hoping for a girl with far larger boobs that day. Sacrifices were made, I tell ya!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
UncleDad   19-8-2017 03:40  Karma  +4   Hawt-tastic!
stinkyfeet   18-8-2017 15:15  Karma  +8   
batman108   18-8-2017 12:50  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
blast77   18-8-2017 09:29  Karma  +5   Nice read
LeoCan   18-8-2017 08:28  Karma  +5   
Jake   16-8-2017 23:30  Karma  +8   Nice young gal; shame she's gone from the DB.
mchk   16-8-2017 17:28  Karma  +2   
Bloodrage   16-8-2017 17:25  Karma  +2   Lucky you. too bad she is gone from database now.
aurufc   16-8-2017 15:04  Karma  +4   "Dr. Mephisto’s ‘assistant" - just laughed out loud in a Pacific Coffee!!
a203203   16-8-2017 13:34  Acceptance  +1   What a waste of time. Are the pics accurate though ?
porkchops   16-8-2017 12:15  Karma  +2   
fktingle   16-8-2017 12:05  Karma  +3   she looks yummy indeed
fktingle
Carnal Conqueror

UID 118647
Digest Posts 0
Credits 406
Posts 25
Karma 401
Acceptance 95
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-6-2014
Status Offline
Post at 16-8-2017 12:09  Profile P.M. 
Probably an excuse from them

I think some of these agents just put fake profiles up at times and hope for the best... But then again the outcome wasn't so bad.. it's unfortunate that she rushed but she definitely looks bangable if the pictures are accurate! Not a big fan of girls with eye enlarging contact lenses though.

She doesn't look bushy in the pictures, did she shave at all by any chance? that would be different for a chinese
Bloodrage
Lustful Lord

UID 204986
Digest Posts 0
Credits 922
Posts 88
Karma 902
Acceptance 408
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-7-2017
Status Offline
Post at 16-8-2017 22:09  Profile P.M. 
Bait and Switch women quality

I am tempted to book LG agent to be bait and switched again  then write a report. My first attempt was with LG agent and I got B&S for like 3 hours and I left.

What quality were the girls bait and switched to you, would be grateful if you can give a 1~5 rating please?

The girl you chose seems to have a dent on her forehead, especially apparent on photo 9. Her dent also shown on other photos slightly. Did she have the dent or was it intentionally photoshopped in to make her weird?
SirPoonabit
Carnal Conqueror

UID 5896
Digest Posts 0
Credits 300
Posts 15
Karma 299
Acceptance 22
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-12-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2017 08:59  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 fktingle's post

She wasn't shaved. Just not much hair down there, though, iirc.
SirPoonabit
Carnal Conqueror

UID 5896
Digest Posts 0
Credits 300
Posts 15
Karma 299
Acceptance 22
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-12-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2017 09:02  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Bloodrage at 16-8-2017 22:09
I am tempted to book LG agent to be bait and switched again  then write a report. My first attempt was with LG agent and I got B&S for like 3 hours and I left.

What quality were the girls bait a ...

The other girls seemed fine, but if I look at the pictures on the website I'm anticipating that girl. If I wanted random, I'd go to a sauna or similar.

Recent Ratings
Bloodrage   18-8-2017 17:52  Karma  +2   Thank you for your reply.