Acceptance 133
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-7-2017
Status Offline
Post at 14-8-2017 13:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
141 reviews on youtube

Hi Bro

Does anyone recall seeing Youtube episodes where a guys goes around doing reviews of WG's and HG's
I recall it was from this channel called MIHK,  https://www.youtube.com/user/lowjokehk
but they seem to have taken each video down now.

I can only find this one larking around https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQbXs7W0Qg8
uploaded by someone else who dl a previous vid

Or would someone know if they have continued to post on another vid site?

Thanks for taking your time to read this.

Happy punting bros

Recent Ratings
aurufc   14-8-2017 13:29  Acceptance  +2   I remember finding a load where the guys smokes afterwards and debriefs in Canto - is thats the one, I will try and find ...
jason90210
Lustful Lord

UID 204826
Digest Posts 0
Credits 762
Posts 43
Karma 755
Acceptance 133
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-7-2017
Status Offline
Post at 14-8-2017 16:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@aurufc - Yes that's the one. He always has his hoodie on and voice records his punts,
there are one or two where he managed to record them.

I wanna watch the one where he goes to Kam Bong in SW,
There is a girl there called Lisa on 5/F, she was busy the times I visited.
She is next to Yuko..again always busy

I think I recall he visited her once in a vid, now have seen her floor&door.

Thank you in advance bro