Nationality & Language: Scottish, English
Face:  3/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  £60 1/2 hour
Repeat: Maybe

I found NicolleDreamGirl on AdultWork as I wonder if there is another RoseJean out there.  Seeing as my punts in Scotland have been pretty uneventful.  NicolleDreamGirl is Romanian and I have never been with a Romanian before.  So I figured why not.  I called her up and booked an appointment, she buzzed me up and she is actually not that bad looking, she isn't drop dead gorgeous but she is kinda cute.  I walked in we chatted a little and she stripped me down got into the shower with me.  She told me quite a bit about Romania as I was very interested in Romania and haven't been there in years.  She says I should go back sometime as the place has changed quite a bit.  She dried me off and gave me a BBBJ right there and then.     God could this girl suck, she had a firm grip on my butt the entire time.  She even deepthroated me a couple of times.   I told her if she kept this up I was gonna shot my load soon.  She just giggle and continued on.  I shot my load into her mouth and she blew bubbles with it before spitting my seed out and rinsing her mouth.  "You taste nice" she smiled  She grabbed me in a firm hug and frenched me really deep.  We got into her bed and she presented me with her breasts.  I sucked on her nipples eagerly, she giggled "that feels nice.  You want to get milk out of me"  Shame she wasn't a wetnurse.  Afterwards she capped my lb and presented herself to me doggystyle.  I pounded her for a good few minutes then switched missionary while sucking her tits.  We finished off with her riding me cowgirl and me giving her a facial.  All and all I had a not bad time.  But I think RoseJean is the best Scotland has the offer.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
HardUpSquid   18-8-2017 04:12  Acceptance  +1   Nice pics. Love those tits
batman108   15-8-2017 10:37  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
blast77   13-8-2017 22:28  Karma  +5   Nice pics
Freelancer   13-8-2017 04:45  Karma  +6   Favorable
LeoCan   13-8-2017 03:46  Karma  +5   
kingstada   13-8-2017 01:44  Karma  +3   nice!
porkchops   13-8-2017 01:02  Karma  +4   Thanks!
JJJ37   13-8-2017 00:44  Karma  +6