Reading Access 40
Registered 25-7-2017
Status Offline
Post at 9-8-2017 11:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Foot worship by Ka Yan

Famous Ka Yan (again!!) - another perspective

Name: Ka Yan
Link: http://go141.com/en/A23742-SW-Ma ... l?ref=Search(region,building)
Date - multiple over the last 4 years
Face: 2/5.
Body: 3/5. Small and some might find it cute, but not attractive for me
Attitude - 6/5
GFE - 1/5
PSE - depends on her mood
WIR - I do return for many years now

A lot has been said about this girl here, so I wanted to add my 2 cents. First, looks: to make it clear, she is not attractive IMO, I would never notice her in the street. She is not ugly either though. What makes her so special is her attitude.
Now, attitude does not mean GFE - she is clearly providing you a service, good quality service, while GFE is about chemistry and personal touch, and she is not at that level. She just makes sure her client is satisfied, does not ask for more money and is mot watching the clock.

Now, having visited her for about 15-20 times, I can say that I have always left very satisfied with her service, and that is because she does make sure to put in efforts to ensure I get what I want, with detailed and long ass-licking being always instrumental in achieving my total satisfaction. She also knows I have a foot fetish and also love having my feet licked and toes sucked, so she cold spend long time playing with my feet. She starts licking them in the shower, having cleaned me thouroughly, so her detailed soap massage is usually followed by sucking on my toes. We go to bed, I lie on my back and get my feet up to allow her easy access to my anus, which she could eat for good half an hour. Now, one of her skills is to make you believe she is really enjoying it, her moaning while eating you out never sounds fake. She even moans while licking my feet and does not stop until they get totally wet of her tongue!! So having eaten my ass, I usually let her jerk me off violently so I have my first massive orgasm (sometimes I would sit on her face for that), after which she sits next to me and massages me to ensure I go back to life soon. I do like watching her eat me in the side mirror, with her hair touching my hips and tommy, her hands in mine, and her head squeezed between my legs as she moves her tongue between my anus and my balls!! After my first shot, I start playing with her pussy, using my fingers, which I then place in her mouth for her to avidly suck.. we would often lie across each other, with our feet next to each other's face so we could spend some good time worshipping our feet, licking them and sucking on all of our toes! After a while, time for a second shot: I have never been really keen on actually fucking her, as I am very selective in terms of looks of WG whom I fuck, and, as I mentioned, I do not find her attractive; it's her service that attracts me. So for the second shot I would alternate between hj, footjob or bj, although I never got bbbj from her, nor I ever attempted to DFK or DATY her as, again, she is not my taste; I come back to her to be pampered and not to pamper. Anyway, once she caps me, she gets to sucking my little friend, and she does it very thoroughly and detailed, however her bj skills are not exceptional; it's rimming where she really excels. After I shout my load in her mouth, she keeps my cock in her mouth for some time, which feels super nice, ensures to dry me out and only after that takes it off. Next comes final shower, a bit of hugging and then - 500 hkd , thank you and bye. Four years and counting..

Recent Ratings
jason90210   10-8-2017 13:07  Acceptance  +1   Great report, one I really need to find time to pay a visit, thanks bro
LeoCan   10-8-2017 00:07  Acceptance  +5   
UncleDad   9-8-2017 22:38  Karma  +4   Sounds like fun!
porkchops   9-8-2017 17:41  Karma  +4   Thanks!
tito007   9-8-2017 16:08  Acceptance  +2   Thanks!!
mchk   9-8-2017 15:51  Karma  +2   
sssqblf   9-8-2017 15:44  Acceptance  +1   Excellent! Thank you for your sharing.
Petay_1283   9-8-2017 14:17  Karma  +6   ever heard of paragraphs? lol