Date: August 2017

Name: Carol
Ethnicity: Filipina
Language: English
Body: 4.5/5. Tall (5'6" without heels), slim and firm C-cup tits
Service: 4/5. LFK, CBJ, MPOS, loud screamer
Rate: $400 + $100 tips
Repeat factor: If I were in Hong Kong longer I would see her every few days

I had originally intended to get some Russian pussy at King Hing Bldg and did the usual scouting by starting on the 14th floor and moving down. I was there during a bad week though as none of the Russians on the 14th floor looked any good. I had read from a report here that they're on 10-day visas so it's very easy to scout one or read a report here but by the time you get to King Hing Bldg the girl could be gone.

As I was moving down, by the 10th floor I was able to hear some really loud screaming from a girl being pounded. I knew it was a lower floor and now it was just a matter of finding out which door. Arriving on the 7th floor it became obvious. There was a lineup of guys standing outside her door and in the hallway out to the elevator all listening like the pervs we are. It was already around 9:30 PM at this time and I didn't want to wait around in line, so I decided to return the next day.

The next day at 5 PM... Welcome sign is out, ring the bell I did and in I went.

- Immediately right down to business. Showered alone to start.
- Towel waiting outside on the radiator.
- The girl stripped down and I immediately went for her tits. Those tits were firm and perfect. At first I thought they must be implants because they were incredibly perky and firm, but I don't know. They really felt real like youthful tits do.
- Sat on the edge of the bed as she rolled a condom on my cock, got on her knees and starting with a covered blowjob. I did ask for a BBBJ but she ignored me.
- The CBJ went on for only a minute or two, then she stopped and got on the bed.
- Lying on the bed, she spread her legs and directed my cock into her.
- Immediately I began pounding away hard in missionary. The faster and harder I pounded, the louder she screamed. And her screams were loud!
- As my abs began to tire, we switched into doggy and I resumed pounding her pussy. Intentionally as fast and hard as I could so that I could hear her screams.
- No idea if her screams were real or an act, but I didn't care. Truth be told, I imagined it to be fake and part of the show she puts on. Again, I didn't care.
- We switched back to missionary. Then back to doggy and how I eventually jizzed.
- The girl removed the condom for me and I went back into the shower alone.

Coming out of the shower, I saw that the girl was already dressed which made me wonder if she showers between sessions (didn't look like it). I ask and learn that her name is Carol and that she's Filipina. She was reviewed here by another guy but the screaming during sex was new info. She spoke near perfect English with an American-ish accent which leads me to believe that she's Filipina, but I later learned that she's good friends with the Thais on the same floor so maybe she's actually Thai?

She's here til the second or third week of August (I don't remember the specific day). If I were in Hong Kong longer I would see her every few days just for the (fake) screaming during sex. I do suspect that she's been a pro for years though.

Photos allowed though it did take a little convincing.
Directions to her room attached.

Edit: Sorry, forgot to add her rate.

[ Last edited by  Freelancer at 8-8-2017 20:05 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
JJJ37   25-8-2017 00:33  Karma  +4   Left off vator and first left
Jake   16-8-2017 23:18  Karma  +8   Nice floor plan; engineer?
obe   16-8-2017 21:37  Karma  +10   
Thai-delight   16-8-2017 09:12  Karma  +10   excellent
tito007   15-8-2017 17:51  Acceptance  +2   
batman108   10-8-2017 12:33  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
LeoCan   10-8-2017 00:04  Karma  +5   
UncleDad   9-8-2017 22:34  Karma  +4   Nice floorplan!
mchk   9-8-2017 15:54  Karma  +4   Excellent find!!
technodro   9-8-2017 15:39  Karma  +4   good stuff
NeverWong   9-8-2017 13:47  Karma  +2   
aurufc   9-8-2017 09:29  Karma  +4   good work fella
flkey   9-8-2017 09:07  Acceptance  +1   Great effort and lovely floor plan! Like!
Jack_Sparrow   9-8-2017 09:03  Karma  +5   nice floor plan, shame on CBJ
stinkyfeet   9-8-2017 08:56  Karma  +8   how much?
hotjac   9-8-2017 08:48  Karma  +4   Screamers are intense!
porkchops   9-8-2017 08:24  Karma  +4   Thanks!
fktingle   9-8-2017 08:00  Karma  +2   Smart idea with the floor plan
Explorer1   9-8-2017 07:58  Karma  +3   Points for the floor layout.
ramont   9-8-2017 07:57  Karma  +8   thanks
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 9-8-2017 09:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Screamers

Now that brought back find memories. Several years ago, in Vancouver, I met an incredible Chinese girl online: fantastic legs, exquisite butt,and a firm flat tummy, that you could bounce, a coin off of. Best of all she had a sense of hmour that often gave her an impish smile - but back to screaming; our first date was her coming to my place to show me how to make dumplings, but that lasted all of 20 minutes as that beautiful body had to be touched - 30 minutes into our first date and we're literally ripping off each others clothes and running for the bed.
Frantic, kissing, fingering, 69ing, before entering, her slippery wetness that commenced into some of the hardest, sweatiest, body slapping, push-backs I've ever felt.

Her little whimpers started growing, and growing into high pitched screams - now understand, I lived on the 8th floor of a quiet tree lined strret, known most for its riverwalk strolls, and I always kept my bedrooms balcony door open for fresh breezes - but now!

I had to quickly disengage and run for the door to close it fearing the police would soon becoming to stop a perceived crime in the making.

Back to the bed, a coy smile, and legs spread wide greeted me and a pussy that begged to be licked, before entering and beginning our frantic marathon again, and again her whimpering crescendo fed a harder, faster, deeper union until it got so loud I was now worrying 6-inch concrete walls were no longer thick enough to muffle them - I had to use first a hand against
her mouth, then a part of a pillow case to muffle her sounds which were both alarming and highly erotic at the same time.

She made sex such an toe curling, intense experience that there was no need to go to the gym and she made the best dumplings too.

Recent Ratings
mchk   9-8-2017 15:56  Acceptance  +5   Good times man, love reliving those.
Freelancer   9-8-2017 10:19  Karma  +2   Cheers to the memories!
kantotsupa
Kinky King

UID 16356
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1089
Posts 423
Karma 1085
Acceptance 84
Reading Access 50
Registered 26-11-2008
Location Morovia
Status Offline
Post at 15-8-2017 10:38  Profile P.M. 
Most of the girls esp Thai pretends to be a Filipino..since I know little Filipino, I can get them busted.

Maybe they just wanted to be different from the most to be more saleable

Recent Ratings
Freelancer   16-8-2017 06:24  Karma  +1   I can believe this. The girls in this corridor all knew each other.

Why need KY if saliva is so natural and provides anti HIV coating
kantotsupa
Kinky King

UID 16356
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1089
Posts 423
Karma 1085
Acceptance 84
Reading Access 50
Registered 26-11-2008
Location Morovia
Status Offline
Post at 15-8-2017 15:40  Profile P.M. 
Most of the girls esp Thai pretends to be a Filipino..since I know little Filipino, I can get them busted.

Maybe they just wanted to be different from the most to be more saleable

Why need KY if saliva is so natural and provides anti HIV coating
jacklee111
Lustful Lord

UID 48710
Digest Posts 0
Credits 794
Posts 100
Karma 790
Acceptance 87
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-7-2010
Status Offline
Post at 16-8-2017 11:19  Profile P.M. 
Agreed with Kanto.
I had a similar girl in KH around Feb - March. Gorgeous girl, waist long hair about the same height, perfect tits and didn't shower after as well. She called herself Penny and said she was Filipino but was clearly Thai. Her phone had Thai writing on it haha.

I asked why she said she was Filipino and she said because a lot of guys get suspicious if Thai girls are really girls haha
bizzyb
Carnal Conqueror

UID 31679
Digest Posts 0
Credits 408
Posts 307
Karma 405
Acceptance 55
Reading Access 30
Registered 25-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 18-8-2017 15:02  Profile P.M. 
I haven't been to HK in a while, planning a trip out there this fall. Anyways, howcome I can't seem to find King Hing bldg on any of the sites? I remember it used to be on all the sites, with many girls listed. Can someone post the address for it?? and also the type of girl on which floor (example, thai floor, russian floor) Much appreciated in advance. Thanks!!