Acceptance 103
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-6-2015
Status Offline
Post at 8-8-2017 21:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
North Point - Thai at 600

Date & Time of Session:  August 2017
Name: Haidar (I think it's her... although from photos it is not really like her..)
Agent: "reactive"
Nationality & Language: Thai, English
Face: 4/5 (personal taste)
Body: 5/5 (I AM a BIG boobs fan [again...], however I am ALSO a petite/well proportioned/toned body fan.. and trust me, she has a nice pair of B tits on a perfect frame of curvy ass )   
Skill: 2/5 (She has tooth brace, so she limited the BJ at the tip, using hand instead... but not really with great effect)
Service: 4/5 (see PSE section... and below)
GFE: 3/5 (nice eye contact)
PSE: the final CIM was really worth it...
Price & Session Length: 600 + tips
Repeat: definitely

So, wanted to go again for a nice exp in NP, and initially requested another Thai girl (forgot her name), with long hair and nice D racks (at least from photos).
Got to the hotel, rang up, go the room number, and moved up to the floor.

Right when I come out of the lift, there is a petite girl with a nice smile and a very well proportioned body (with clothes on, I could see the nice curves on both top and bottom..) waiting for the lift to go up, and sincerely at that moment I wished to go after her instead of the room number the agent told me.

Anyway, the girl disappears in the lift going up, and I go to the room, I ring and a quite skinny girl appears at the door saying: "I'm not finished...".
1) that was not the girl in the ad
2) I'm not finished makes me think there's still a bro inside...
but as I really needed a good release, I rang up the agent and said: "hey, she's busy, anyone else available?" answer "yeah, Floor X room Y"

Well, at least he was quite reactive and quick with another proposal I thought, and so went to ring that room.
To my BIG surprise, Haidar=the girl waiting the lift (not sure I got her name right, but well let's suppose it is...) opens the door wearing just a black bra + tanga
her breast was fully supported, and her ass was so soft at touch... I practically "felt" every inch of her in the following mins...

Anyway, calming down a bit, I sit on the bed, and make sure she does everything I want, and well, for a tip she agrees also on CIM.
I go shower (alone... which is a bit of a pity, but considered the space inside, well...) and come out while she was starting to undress.

I tell her to keep her tanga on and start fondling with her breast. She's quite sensitive and seem to enjoy it.
She feels ticklish at neck kisses, but let's you explore wherever you want.
So, while kissing and licking her nipples, i test the "waters" around her tanga. Her reaction is quite nice, with some soft audio and breathing.
and when I try to put the finger in, it is also quite wet.

at this moment she pushes me down and getting on top starts with a catbath,
not being my top of the list, I guide her head down, and she kindly obliges.
Now, since she is wearing those tooth braces, she doesn't really open that much and the BJ was a bit too "light" especially since she was using her hand, but not in a coordinated way.
After just a bit of "making LB wet" enough, we switch to the full session. She is quite tight and needs a bit of lubrification, but her face looking first aside and then right into your eyes, and her expression of lust made me pump her more and more.
First mish, then doggie, then back to mish where I am so close that I tell her I'm gonna cum, and here it happens:

I take it out of her pussy, rip off the condom: cum already comes out on her tummy; but she is turning her body around to align her head,
so a bit more (cum) falls on the bed, and then she gets her head right in front of LB to receive the final blessing. Not satisfied enough, she uses her hand to give a couple more strokes and I was amazed at seeing how the last drops joined the main pool inside her mouth. All this while looking straight at my eyes...

Then I fall back on the bed (strictly avoiding the stain so inadvertently made...) and she goes to clean up at the toilet.

Overall i really enjoyed her small almost perfect body, her face is also quite cute for me, but the final part was really the bonus.

She is staying at least for the whole week, if you manage to click with her I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
JJJ37   1-9-2017 00:33  Karma  +5   
stinkyfeet   19-8-2017 19:21  Karma  +8   
JackTheBat   19-8-2017 12:01  Karma  +10   Nice...how tiny are the bathrooms at this hotel? & nice B&S by the way! ;)
daru567   16-8-2017 16:20  Karma  +3   
blast77   12-8-2017 18:45  Karma  +5   Excellent
batman108   10-8-2017 12:35  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
tito007   10-8-2017 05:47  Acceptance  +2   Favorable
LeoCan   10-8-2017 00:05  Karma  +5   
Freelancer   9-8-2017 10:39  Karma  +6   Favorable
SimonTheShark   9-8-2017 00:12  Karma  +4   
aurufc   8-8-2017 23:05  Karma  +3   nice report
flappo84   8-8-2017 22:24  Karma  +6   Excellent
MinorInfection   8-8-2017 21:46  Karma  +3   Favorable
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30833
Posts 2018
Karma 30469
Acceptance 7286
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2017 19:17  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 FG88's post

Here's the link, bro.

http://go141.com/en/A53517-NP-HoneyGirls-ZZ.Haidar.html

JtB

[ Last edited by  JackTheBat at 19-8-2017 19:19 ]