Subject: Sauna service in your own home! Sounds good, but don't bother....
joey88
Kinky King

UID 143027
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1680
Posts 97
Karma 1672
Acceptance 155
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-2-2016
Status Offline
Post at 31-7-2017 00:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sauna service in your own home! Sounds good, but don't bother....

Date & Time of Session:  30th evening
Name: Coco   
Link: different site. Starts with C, as in for Craig, ends L, as in for List
Agent: Yes, unsure of name, but good English, very challenged with directions
Nationality & Language:
Face:  weathered but ok 6/10
Body:  looked good in the dress.... has definitely been a mum. Bit of a pot belly
Skill: 6/10 good pressure on back
Service: 2/10 - disappointing on most accounts
GFE: none
PSE: none
Price & Session Length: 1200 (regrettably upsold) 45 mins  
Repeat: No!

So... a rather damning report here fellas, to serve as a warning!

Had a big night out on Saturday so was in a lazy mood but of course still horny. I decided to try something new, and ordered in a masseuse found under therapeutic services in CL. Photo was of a young and attractive girl which I could hardly believe so when contacting the agent I said no B&S otherwise I won't be continuing and it'll just waste all of our time. Requested a photo and was sent one immediately,  as expected it was a different girl but looked pretty and slim so I went with it. Mistake number two (after bothering to go on CL in the first place!).

Agent seemed extremely challenged in terms of navigation despite me sending address and google map link. Even said that it's dangerous so wanted me to meet at MTR exit. Living in a quiet area of Kennedy Town I beg to differ but I went along....

Met Coco and she was on time, presented well in a nice dress. The photo I'd been sent had either been photoshopped or about a decade old... very limited English but giggly and tried to make some small talk. The prices were 600/60 mins, 800/90 - I went with 90 but she up sold me to 1200 for body to body...

At mine, had a quick solo shower, then straight into massage. Her technique was of a standard masseuse, good pressure and technique. She'd stripped down to her underwear. What I didn't understand was she was wearing some horrible beige granny pants, yet whilst undressing they slipped down to reveal a sexy black thong beneath, but she pulled them back up.... maybe on her period...?

Dry massage first and then the oil came into play, and copious amounts
Massage went on for about 30 mins, some gentle ass tickle and reaching under me to play with LB and his two mates. Half mast was raised   I tried caressing her but she often moved away, and since I'm a Kama regular I went to slip off her panties to gain access for a play but she was having none of it. Period I can understand but she didn't communicate that this was the case so I think more accurately it's just a case of it wasn't on the menu. For that price it should have been!    She also repeatedly read incoming messages and even took a brief , highly unimpressed   

The body to body was just about a minutes worth of her gently rubbing her b cup, slightly saggy tits over my back and bum. Not what I had envisaged! Can't wait to try a proper Nuru soon- thanks to the guys writing up those reports

At this point to be honest I wasn't in the most relaxed state of mind and wanted it to be over. The flip came and she got straight to work. Again, copious amounts of oil but a limited range of technique, rather one dimensional - she just powered through to get the job done. I shut my eyes and thought of previous encounters to hold up my end literally, and finally

Quick mop up, she showered and asked to leave. After 45 mins, although 90 had been agreed upon. I wasn't in the mood for another round with her, as it had been so lacklustre so I just let her go. I'd also stupidly paid up front. Certainly no tip!

So fellas, not an exciting report but just sharing my experience on this method of procuring services. I was really hoping for a good session In the comfort of my own home which required minimal effort. Given there's no rental overheads involved for the masseuse I had expected more bang for my buck, but it ended up more costly than Kama for a worse experience with a more withered specimen. Bait and switch, far older, took phone call, left at half time, no full nakedness and no play.

Would be great to hear of any polar opposite reports if they should exist on therapeutic services through CL

[ Last edited by  joey88 at 31-7-2017 00:37 ]

Recent Ratings
mchk   1-8-2017 17:41  Karma  +5   Wow. Bad rub & tug at home. Sorry to hear that.
batman108   1-8-2017 12:58  Acceptance  +3   Awesome and thanks
professuser   31-7-2017 21:23  Acceptance  +1   good luck next time
LeoCan   31-7-2017 18:21  Karma  +5   
aurufc   31-7-2017 13:51  Karma  +3   S Ks
p0ison   31-7-2017 10:24  Karma  +3   Well.. all in a days play!
Mister   31-7-2017 08:54  Karma  +4   Sympathy Ks. Don't be afraid to say no. Never pay upfront. CL is superfluous given range of P4P in HK