[Manila] Phillipines - NuruManila-Amanda

[MaDate & Time of Session:  July 18 10pm
Name:  Amanda
Link: Nurumanila.ph
Nationality & Language: Filippina. English is conversational
Face:  10
Body:  10 her frame is petite
Skill: 10
Service: 10 (nuru service was too arousing, why I opted for a fuck service)
GFE: 0
PSE: 10
Price: 10k pesos (3k for just Nuru Massage + 5k for fuck, but I countered with 7k after an unexpected event)
Repeat: If I had more time maybe but I wanted to fuck as many as I can this trip

booking was done online and confirmed with a text message. it was easy and simple.

Initially I was just curious about this place, and I didn't set my expectations too high as I had my doubts that the picture of the girl would be the same. Anyway I made my selection based on the assumption that the stats given are off and that's how I settled for amanda and the fact that on the site she is 18. When I met her at the lobby of the condo I was like holy shit jackpot on this trip, but had a bit of a hiccup as the lobby need her to surrender her ID, so it looked award with me and her together at the lobby. 18 yo cute thing hang around an old fart like me...lol.

Got to the room we talked for a bit chitchat here and there. She set up the cover sheet on the queen bed, while she was setting up I asked about if she did other services and her answer was it depends and she said it cost 5k extra for the full service. we got on to the nuru, it was good a new experience for me. so towards the end of the nuru massage when she asked me to turn around face up, that's when the real fun started to happen. I was so rock hard nearing the end, then when she said that it was done and she asked if i would like to avail the full service i just jumped in with out thinking. LB took charge. this was just pure sex wam-bam-thank you ma'am. to describe the experience of the fuck, she is tight real 18yo pussy LB's head was hitting the edge in DG. this is where the unexpected event happens. she was thinking that I would real quick, I could tell that she was a bit uncomfortable as i was just banging her like no tomorrow. She ask me if I take long to cum and I said yea somewhat, but she was taking my all of my pounding with out complaining. Now as I was banging her hard, man I was so fucking hard, balls slapping her pussy and I felt that she was tensing up. Mind you this has been going on for about 10mins of hard fucking. then she mentioned if I would finish faster with out a condom. I was like what for a moment then LB head took over and yeah lets do it we went LIVE on the premise that I would pull out. It didn't take long for me to feel the volcano to erupt, this is what made it cost a bit more I told her 10K total let me pop inside, I'm so fucking bad tempting her in which she bit and said ok. when she gave the go ahead i just fucked her even harder and unloaded a massive fucking load in her pussy and I didn't stop pumping i just kept pumping till LB was soft, there was a puddle of cum on the bed when it was all said and done.

To each his own folks, I've been at this awhile and know the risk. just writing a true report for posterity and for those who wants to avoid.

[ Last edited by  jetsetting2much at 27-7-2017 06:41 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
liveabroad9   13-8-2017 23:17  Acceptance  +3   Fuck!
JJJ37   30-7-2017 23:48  Karma  +5   
Petay_1283   27-7-2017 16:09  Karma  +8   
austin821   27-7-2017 06:52  Karma  +3   
lefeu   27-7-2017 02:00  Karma  +6   Nice
dj_kid   26-7-2017 22:51  Karma  +2   
hotjac   26-7-2017 16:20  Karma  +4   Sometimes a man has got to do what a man has to do ... most of the time it just doesn't seem right; but occasionally th ...
batman108   26-7-2017 13:34  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
aurufc   25-7-2017 18:06  Karma  +3   asked before but does this forum get a discount at any of the clinics! lol
p0ison   25-7-2017 18:03  Karma  +3   LB takes over when LB takes over!!
mchk   25-7-2017 16:35  Karma  +5   Wow, she's gorgeous, pics accurate then? But dude, how many spit-fire jrs u want running around manila? Yikes bro.
jeffzeke   25-7-2017 12:26  Karma  +6   favorable!
nyctohkvacation   25-7-2017 08:54  Karma  +5   interesting.
suriboy   25-7-2017 08:32  Acceptance  +1   Wow
sexfiend   25-7-2017 03:10  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
blast77   24-7-2017 23:45  Karma  +5   Excellent
theworm   24-7-2017 22:51  Karma  +5   Excellent
obe   24-7-2017 20:35  Karma  +8   
LeoCan   24-7-2017 20:26  Karma  +5   
mchk
Throbbing Titan

UID 62770
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3015
Posts 541
Karma 2989
Acceptance 511
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-3-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 26-7-2017 16:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Damnit I miss Manila.

It's posts like this that really make me miss Philippines.

I had an invite from a buddy literally a couple days ago just offer me a trip to head to Manila for a couple days.  I wanted to say yes SO BAD!  S.O. is out of town, PERFECT WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY!  

I could not swing it through work, and then I see a post like this.  Are you fíng kidding me!?  

My only thing bro, you gotta be careful down there, so many girls ready to get preggy or at risk because they never use condoms. (You are a veteran and while you know the risks, some of these newbies don't realize how quickly the filipinas are ready to avoid the condom).  They always seem to be allergic to condoms.  And MAYBE the first time they will use a condom, but repeats they start to get offended if you want to keep using them "What, you don't like me!?  You want to keep using a condom??  You don't trust me!  I'm not sick!!"  We have got to be the strong ones man.  Sorry to throw that out there.  I know more than a dozen filipina WC girls back in Philippines, most of them have one or two Wanchai babies have fucked 20-50 guys have no idea the father, never used a condom, and have never been tested.  And in Manila it's even more so.  

Please keep the posts coming, so I can keep dreaming about those Manila days.

Recent Ratings
obe   27-7-2017 20:35  Karma  +6   Hate when that happens...
austin821   27-7-2017 06:52  Karma  +5   Well said bro.
spit-fire   26-7-2017 20:12  Karma  +4   agreed!
spit-fire
Kinky King

UID 98628
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1670
Posts 72
Karma 1663
Acceptance 143
Reading Access 50
Registered 18-11-2012
Location Pacific
Status Offline
Post at 26-7-2017 20:25  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by mchk at 26-7-2017 16:01
Damnit I miss Manila.

It's posts like this that really make me miss Philippines.

I had an invite from a buddy literally a couple days ago just offer me a trip to head to Manila for a couple days.  I wanted to say yes SO BAD!  S.O. is out of town, PERFECT WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY!  

I could not swing it through work, and then I see a post like this.  Are you fíng kidding me!?  

My only thing bro, you gotta be careful down there, so many girls ready to get preggy or at risk because they never use condoms. (You are a veteran and while you know the risks, some of these newbies don't realize how quickly the filipinas are ready to avoid the condom).  They always seem to be allergic to condoms.  And MAYBE the first time they will use a condom, but repeats they start to get offended if you want to keep using them "What, you don't like me!?  You want to keep using a condom??  You don't trust me!  I'm not sick!!"  We have got to be the strong ones man.  Sorry to throw that out there.  I know more than a dozen filipina WC girls back in Philippines, most of them have one or two Wanchai babies have fucked 20-50 guys have no idea the father, never used a condom, and have never been tested.  And in Manila it's even more so.  

Please keep the posts coming, so I can keep dreaming about those Manila days.

Good points and its something that the new guys need to be careful about. I do have some kind of system things to look out for. 1 age of the girl, younger the better 2. length of time in biz very hard to verify, i always assume they started at the age of 18. FYI she has only been in the biz that week, according to her I am her 4th. now I'm in the impression that the handle is a decent person and would not allowed anyone under 18 to work but who knows. Rule two is why I mostly stick to high end and stagmommas. HIGH END because more $$$ means not for your common folks and stagmommas as i keep track of who leaves and who goes. also i don't contact the same girl twice especially if I came inside her. Like those model girls i did a report on last year I made a mistake of coming back a few month later to meet with them again. never again she claim that the kid was mine so i said I'll help we went to the OBGYN did the whole rounds, but in the middle of it all I was skeptical so asked the obgyn to let me know how far along she was, turns out she was already baking one in the oven when we fucked. I was expecting her to be 4 to 5 months in but DOC said 7 nearing 8. long story short we still did our thing first time doing a girl who is preggy. Gave her more $$$ gave contact info (not correct obviously) and left never looked back.

anyway just my system not 100% not even sure what percent. but its a system.

@mchk - yes pic are accurate, I would advise to look closely at the cup size on the pic it seems she is fairly a B to C but that's due to push up.

[ Last edited by  spit-fire at 26-7-2017 20:38 ]

Recent Ratings
mchk   27-7-2017 14:44  Acceptance  +5   
mchk
Throbbing Titan

UID 62770
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3015
Posts 541
Karma 2989
Acceptance 511
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-3-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 27-7-2017 14:51  Profile P.M. 
Yup, I know a couple of stories of girls in PI got preggy from a local boy then spent a ton of effort to find a foreigner to seduce and have unprotected sex to find a source of income, because the real father will never pay a dime.

I know a girl who found two guys from WC she independently blamed for getting her preggy working them both day and night hoping at least 1 one will pan out with $$$$.  

There's a lot of games out there, bros need to take care.  

I saw the site and I was thinking it was an overpay, but I get your point now, reducing some risk.