Date: 16/7 PM
Nationality: Russian
Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Service: 4/5
Attitude: 5/5
Where: KH 10/f end of right aisle
Damage:600+100

Have to give this brunette a 5/5 for her service! Showered alone in turns which was kinda standard for Russians, but well we started off with some DFK and started catbath, she was saying I have a big nice cock she wants to give me BBBJ for my LB! It was heavenly as she licks and sucks all the way from top to bottom and caress also my balls, with her fingers crawling everywhere from my butt to ass to my thighs.

I couldn't stand too long and changed to a 69 for a while then she rode on me and me playing with her clit and she came. We turned to doggy and she came. We turned to mish then I couldn't hold anymore and cum. She was enjoying like 'omg is it over already?' And continue to pull me into her. And kept saying she likes it so much she hope we can do it longer.

I was like sorry I couldn't hold it but she comforted and said it's ok it's ok we had a great time. The only bad thing is that she leaves in about 3 days and she has a bit of saggy boobs. Treated me some vodka coke and bye. Hope to see her back soon!

Btw her name is something like Dajit somethng I can't pronounce haha. Go bang her if you can!

Recent Ratings
Freelancer   1-8-2017 09:09  Karma  +4   Favorable
marmalade   21-7-2017 09:20  Karma  +3   mmm Vodka Coke
mchk   19-7-2017 18:13  Karma  +3   Favorable
porkchops   18-7-2017 20:47  Karma  +4   Thanks!
LeoCan   18-7-2017 18:00  Acceptance  +5