Acceptance 511
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-3-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 17-7-2017 14:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Angel Massage in Wan Chai

Date & Time of Session:  Within the last 10 days, I think it was July 13th evening 7pm
Location:http://go141.com/en/A40286-WC-Massage-Angel.html?ref=Search(stype
name: Angel  
Nationality & Language: PRC, mandarin, Cantonese, English
Face:  6/10    decent, looks hongkongese face you see walking around CWB.
Body:  7/10  If you like medium height and super slender.
GFE: 1/10    More a professional massage than anything.
Price:  500hkd for 60 minutes (includes tip, original price $468).
Repeat: No reason not to, probably will.

Was curious to see Angel after this post from jj: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D2

Angel is a nice professional style masseuse.  She’s not talkative but can speak mando, canto, and English.  She’s PRC but looks local.  Decent face, similar to a girl you’d see walking on the MTR.  Skinny just a very slim girl. Bathroom is a toilet plus shower no separate shower space.  Easy to send her a whatsapp and book, she responds fairly quickly.  Had tried to see her a couple days earlier but she was booked for the times I wanted.

Angel gives a pretty good massage, she’s not the deep tissue type, but starts with a soft massage and gradually gets to a midlevel strength, which is what I like.  I can’t go straight into a deep tissue massage and I don’t like too strong.  I told her to focus on my shoulders and she did.  She's a good midrange between oil pushers and deep tissue.  Not much flirting or play it was quite professional but an effective massage, I walked a little straighter and felt refreshed afterwards.

Flip came near the end, she knew what she was doing and got to work with LB.  Clothes didn’t come off but she was wearing a one piece short black dress and allowed me to crawl my hands inside the skirt and play with LS outside her panties.  I didn't play much though.  Didn’t take long and LB She cleaned me up and then I showered alone again.

When I gave her $500 she asked if I needed change and I said no.  She was pleasant to deal with.  She’s fairly fluent in English so we had no communication problems.
The flirting and teasing are missing but I got a good massage and a happy ending for $500 from a moderately attractive woman.    That's not bad.  No complaints, and I have a feeling if I repeated a few times could build up some chemistry.  Keeping Angel on the list for HJs, price point is friendly and communication is easy, but there is still a lot to explore in HK so not sure how quickly I’ll return.

Recent Ratings
ranger_edd   2-10-2017 18:57  Acceptance  +1   Excellent!!!
David.youngson   14-8-2017 17:32  Karma  +1   
ernieb   18-7-2017 23:18  Karma  +5   Thx. Lookg 4 massage+HJ places
Mister   18-7-2017 08:48  Karma  +4   Good report. Agewise, jj suggested mid-30s?
fugigal   17-7-2017 17:36  Karma  +3   Favorable
professuser   17-7-2017 17:16  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
LeoCan   17-7-2017 14:52  Acceptance  +5   
mchk
Throbbing Titan

UID 62770
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3015
Posts 541
Karma 2989
Acceptance 511
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-3-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 18-7-2017 14:27  Profile P.M. 
@Mister

JJ is probably right.    I'm not the best at age.  I usually repeat it often in my posts, but I feel it's monotonous to say it over and over again, I have a hard time guessing age.

She is experienced, she knows what she's doing, so she can't be too young.  She also has very soft hands so she isn't the old crusty hand's auntie either.  I'd put her in the 28-36 range?

Recent Ratings
Mister   8-8-2017 11:44  Karma  +1   Thanks. I'm spoiled by the M+HE girls in their early to mid-20s, though the M part often leaves much to be desired
bennyrobin
Nookie Newbie

UID 208792
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 2
Karma 2
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-8-2017
Status Offline
Post at 8-8-2017 04:41  Profile P.M. 
Agree that Angel is at her late thirty!

Recent Ratings
Mister   8-8-2017 11:45  Acceptance  +1   Put brief comments in a Rating. See Forum Guidelines before posting