Registered 23-5-2015
Status Offline
Post at 14-7-2017 22:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Pls fuck the bitch out of this super hot bitch

When: Today, afternoon
Where: Fuji, 3/F, A3
The girl - FYI i likem tall n skinny n pretty
Face: 9/10 -- kinda japanese looking - delicate features, young.
Body: 9.5/10 -- 5'7"+,  long hair, not compeltely flat but small A, small brown nips, really tight slim body, not compeltely stick-like though - a little hips and stuff, but no fat at all. perf legs. LS so tiny and tight...with a well groomed landing strip. small smiley face tat or club stamp on right hand
Age: i would guess 20-23. i think she smokes and i think it's aged her
Skill: from what i experienced, OK
Service: -34/10
price: 480+ 20 tip
WIR: only in my head

so i walked all through Hop yee (stay away, didn't see anyone there worthwhile today), and 90% through fuji about to give up when i knock on this door, see this girl and just as she's shutting it i glimpse her perfect little legs under her skirt and i jam my way in. not a mistake, cuz this girl was right hot. i think in all the WGs and HGs i've seen, i'd put her in the top 5 overall for physical. hot nuff that shell be in my spank bank (hence the WIR coment). before my pants were done i was rock hard. HOWEVER, her attitude was, well, there's only one word, bitch. i think the whole time i heard her say 3 words ($480, "come" after we finished and she wanted me to get in the shower so i'd go, and "thank you" after paying). she was so icy that by the time i finished shoering my rock hardness softened slightly but only to resurrect bc she was, still, quite hot.

anyway. i get in. disrobe. get in shower myself bc she wasn't saying anything. she washed LB i tried to move in to play with tis and she backed away. fine. after she washed LB that was it. nothign else. on the bed. no catbath or anyting bc i was so upright. right ot CBBJ - and she was good actually. you can tell she know how to fuck. lasted 30 seconds tho. and then she just got up and put basically the whole tube of KY up her LS. and then she motioned for me to get up and she lay down. i was like, ok fine. oh wait yea she said another word here, "slowly". it was then that i started to get a lil annoyed so decided to fuck the shit out of her. and proceeded to do so. she actually seemed to quite enjoy though - moaning and eventually letting me pound away whiel i sucked on her tits. it was quite hot. i tried to get her to do CG and here she said yet another word - she just gave me a cold stare and said "you do" (all of this in chinese by the way). so then i really let her have it and the bed started banging on the wall and juices were spraying all over.  she was moaning and i then it was done.

I'm guessing she's either just like this or just got done with a week of getting fucked like crazy so if you wanna piece of this hot ass, pls go soon and pls fuck her proper

Recent Ratings
jacobkane   22-7-2017 12:54  Acceptance  +1   Thank you for the excellent report
M3V8   21-7-2017 03:44  Acceptance  +1   Was she in a silky smooth silverish white nurse looking dress with red ribbons on it?
FG88   19-7-2017 11:33  Karma  +3   Original
jason90210   17-7-2017 17:06  Acceptance  +1   
0916jamesb   16-7-2017 19:47  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
TwistedMirror   15-7-2017 22:53  Karma  +3   
frogtaru   15-7-2017 16:47  Karma  +3   LOLLL
aurufc   15-7-2017 12:34  Karma  +3   good tale
lycon01   15-7-2017 09:42  Acceptance  +1   
Freelancer   15-7-2017 06:53  Karma  +4   This reminds me of Ally in Sheung Wan from 2010-2012
batman108   15-7-2017 01:26  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
enzo   14-7-2017 23:40  Karma  +3   Will go for a look next week if she's still around. Thanks