Karma 7631
Acceptance 1561
Reading Access 90
Registered 8-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 12-7-2017 19:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
The rest of my trip to Hong Kong

As I mentioned in my review of Coco, I got really, really drunk on Thursday night. I wasn’t feeling so well on Friday morning, but thought it was that I was just hung over, sadly, that was only part of it. I decided I would go out and take a little walk early Friday afternoon, to get some fresh air and stretch my legs, and that was a huge mistake! Although I’m used to really warm temperatures, I forgot just how hot & humid it is in Hong Kong. After a few blocks I started feeling funny and thought, oh, I am just dehydrated, so I stopped and got some water… that helped a little, but I realized I think I’m getting sick. Fuck!

I had dinner plans that I did not want to cancel Friday night, and thought, oh, it won’t be bad. I need to eat. I’ll go to dinner, skip the alcohol, and just make it an early night. Well, the first part that went wrong was we ended up walking like 12 blocks to the restaurant. Crap. The restaurant was was in the Queen Street Cooked Food Market in Sheung Wan, and it was NOISY as hell. I couldn’t hear myself think. I was starting to get a really bad headache. As soon as dinner was over, I excused myself and went straight back to my hotel and fell asleep. I woke up Saturday morning and I thought I was going to die! I felt like hell. I ended up sleeping most of the day, and there was no way I was going to be able to go out, besides, I wanted to save my strength for Sunday.

Well, I finally woke up around 11AM on Sunday and wasn’t sure I was going to be able to go out, but at least had to check out the scene. So I showered and headed out around 1:30 / 2PM. I stopped at Hong Kong Cafe first, and the first chick I met was a totally cute and tiny Filipino, but she said she was just there for dancing. There was nothing else even close to anything I was interested in, so I started to bar hop. Then I went to Taboo, Players, and New Makati -  first, there was nothing that was grabbing me, second, there were a lot of aggressive girls asking me for lady drinks, and third, I still felt like hell. After about 90 minutes, I went back to my hotel and took a nap.

When I woke up, I texted the hot Filipino chick I met at Neptune on Thursday night and asked her to join me for dinner (see picture below). She came over to my hotel to join me, but I realized this was a mistake pretty quickly. First, I still wan’t feeling well and she knew it. Second, although she was a 10 (literally one of the most beautiful girls I’ve ever met), there wasn’t a lot of chemistry. Third, although she had a beautiful face, she was taller than I remembered and had a really big ass, NOT MCOT. She left as soon as we were done eating, which was fine.

I took a nap after dinner, grabbed a shower and thought I’d go out and see what was happening…. I only had two nights left in Hong Kong, I should at least try. Given I was sick I should have just stayed in…. I certainly didn’t want to get anyone else sick if I was contagious…. I went one place. Hong Kong Cafe and I met the CUTEST little Filipino girl - short, thin, great personality. She was super affectionate. I was buying her drinks and we were really having a great time then she broke the news, she wouldn’t leave alone with me, she would only go if I took her and her friend. Now, I really liked her friend. Short, cute, and the best sense of humor - her friend was really, really funny…. but a tad chubby. I’m not sure I had the strength to have sex with my girl, and I knew for certain that I couldn’t handle the two of them. At this point, I realize I’ve probably spent more than $1,000 on lady drinks for them, that is how out of it I was. I walked.

I went back to my hotel and went back to bed.

We did connect on WhatsApp and my girl offered to take me to lunch on Monday, and when she texted me, I declined. I just didn’t have it in me.

I ended up sleeping all day Monday and was getting sick on Monday night — not good given my flight home on Tuesday morning. At least I was getting rid of whatever it was in my system.

Well, I’m home and starting to feel a little better. It just sucks that I ended up spending most of my time alone in my hotel room. I punted twice in 6 nights, got no work done, and ate only one really good meal the whole time I was in Hong Kong. What a waste!

It’s always really depressing coming home from a trip to Asia, wishing the trip could have gone on a bit longer. This is depression on a whole other level… well, at least I had two good nights!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
mchk   19-7-2017 17:51  Acceptance  +5   Tough luck Mate. There's always next time. Damn that PI is gorgeous.
doghead   19-7-2017 01:18  Acceptance  +3   Health is so important immune system-wise. Too many times I had to turn down great opportunities bec of health.
austin821   18-7-2017 06:39  Acceptance  +5   
obe   15-7-2017 12:51  Acceptance  +10   Bangkok would cheer you up
p0ison   13-7-2017 17:15  Acceptance  +3   Was wondering when I saw no further reports!
Freelancer   13-7-2017 09:23  Acceptance  +6   :)
LeoCan   13-7-2017 02:04  Acceptance  +5   
batman108   12-7-2017 23:35  Acceptance  +5   awesome and thanks
enzo   12-7-2017 23:00  Acceptance  +3   I always go on a healthy eating and training regimen before holidays to bulk up the immune system. Sorry to hear your tr ...
theworm   12-7-2017 21:39  Acceptance  +5   better luck next time
UncleDad   12-7-2017 21:12  Acceptance  +4   Sex can always be had when your health is good. So health trumps pussy
cruman999   12-7-2017 19:44  Acceptance  +6   I know that depressed feeling only too well, it sucks. Start planning your next trip it helps
austin821
Throbbing Titan

UID 115149
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3022
Posts 332
Karma 2963
Acceptance 1185
Reading Access 70
Registered 26-2-2014
Status Offline
Post at 18-7-2017 06:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L

QUOTE:
Originally posted by hkpunter999 at 12-7-2017 19:28
Well, I’m home and starting to feel a little better. It just sucks that I ended up spending most of my time alone in my hotel room. I punted twice in 6 nights, got no work done, and ate only one really good meal the whole time I was in Hong Kong. What a waste!

It’s always really depressing coming home from a trip to Asia, wishing the trip could have gone on a bit longer. This is depression on a whole other level… well, at least I had two good nights!

The best thing about coming home is you can start planing your next trip

Good to hear your getting better mate, I had a good time in Vietnam but also didn't get a chance to punt on the Friday night. ( was still recovery from drink on Thurs night )