Subject: Jasmine @ Hing Loong (PSE facefucking with not quite the ending I was going for)
poonhits4jesus
Kinky King

UID 67207
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1102
Posts 74
Karma 1095
Acceptance 142
Reading Access 50
Registered 5-6-2011
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2017 14:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Jasmine @ Hing Loong (PSE facefucking with not quite the ending I was going for)

Name: Jasmine
Link: http://go141.com/en/A22712-SW-14 ... Search(bldlocation)
Face: 2/5
Body: 2/5
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 4.5/5
Damage: 600
Retry: ehhh maybe at a different time of the day (see below)

Like most bros here (regulars and lurkers, let’s be frank), this wasn’t my first time visiting Jasmine, the famous 3-hole wonder of Sheung Wan (and with Dan Dan being long retired or whatever, she has no real competition for that title anymore).  It’s been a few years since my last visit though and with a craving for a PSE deepthroating/facefucking session (with Zena and CC from Guangzhou being unreachable for whatever reason), I decided Jasmine would be my best bet.

To be honest I had basically forgotten what Jasmine looked like from the last time I visited her, which must be at least 4 years ago now, but of course by now we all know what to expect—a mature lady who looks like she has indeed been a three hole wonder for the better part of possibly half her life now, and it shows in both body and face. Still, one can do a lot worse (looking at you, Sham Shui Po grannies). She obviously doesn't remember me either, and hell, can any of us really blame her if she doesn’t even remember all the other cocks she’s taken down her throat just from earlier that day? Still, as we all know, Jasmine is all about quality and consistency of service: started with shower and wet BBBJ on the spot with some sampling of her deepthroating ability, followed by a lengthy catbath and more BBBJ/ball licking on the bed—good suction and sloppiness with no teeth to speak of. She does make gagging sounds regularly but certainly no suggestion that she can’t handle it. She also offers ice/fire BBBJ as well at this point and I just opt for the latter.

Before long I remember why I showed up here in the first place, so I ask to switch to having her on her knees with me standing—grabbing her head to force her nose up against my gut just doesn’t carry the same oompf when you’re lying down, ya know? So I start getting a bit rougher with her face here—again, nothing out of the ordinary based on prior reports here (and I’m sure a lot rougher goes unreported), with more frequent gagging sounds and no complaints or pushing back. A few more minutes of furiously using her mouth like a sex doll and it’s time to unload. Like other bros have reported, I tried to hold her all the way down when cumming to get her to swallow the load (not sure if she’d otherwise “voluntarily” swallow), and here’s where it happens: as I’m nutting down her throat, her lunch (from about an hour ago) comes UP her throat and splashes the ground at my feet. The whole room suddenly smells like shitty teahouse curry and whatever post-cum BBBJ clean up she might normally do is completely off the table. She takes a moment to recover and apologizes before wiping up the mess of curry/nutjuice with tissues. At this point I’m just ready to leave so I take a quick shower, make sure there’s no curry vomit on my clothes as I dress, pay her and bounce. Great experience up until that moment—I mean we always assume the climax should be the best part but when it literally is simultaneous with another type of eruption then ehhhh….

Well, still, not a whole lot of other options for PSE deepthroating/facefucking, so I haven’t cross Jasmine off the list completely. But next time, perhaps I’ll text her first to see when was the last time she ate…

I had originally also planned to take pics too since she seems sorta open to them, but as you can imagine that slipped my mind.

Recent Ratings
Macau81   21-7-2017 00:02  Karma  +5   
bohica   19-7-2017 22:22  Karma  +3   Interesting read...
mchk   19-7-2017 17:11  Karma  +2   I was not expecting that ending! HAHAHAHA! Can't really blame her she was gagging.
wingman77   18-7-2017 21:13  Karma  +4   Flooding, of a different kind. LOL
jason90210   18-7-2017 21:03  Acceptance  +1   nice report
scufferhk   18-7-2017 16:55  Karma  +5   Original
NeverWong   10-7-2017 09:47  Karma  +2   Excellent
orangerange   10-7-2017 00:54  Karma  +3   Naan-stop laughing. This can't curry on!
aurufc   9-7-2017 14:26  Karma  +3   So funny i just laughed out loud spitting coffee out in Starbucks!
rogell   8-7-2017 21:59  Karma  +2   jfk
jmark   8-7-2017 21:23  Karma  +5   Dan Dan is still around... I've seen her profile on another site. Shes in CSW, but she must be in poor condition now.
frogtaru   8-7-2017 21:04  Karma  +3   
headcheck   8-7-2017 20:50  Karma  +5   Original
p0ison   8-7-2017 16:18  Karma  +3   risks we take!! ;)
JackTheBat   8-7-2017 16:02  Karma  +10   Yeahh, when facefucking, curry-nutjuice explosions happen!! :)
frogtaru
Lustful Lord

UID 171627
Digest Posts 0
Credits 751
Posts 58
Karma 740
Acceptance 218
Reading Access 40
Registered 30-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2017 21:04  Profile P.M. 
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHA JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THAT'S SO NASTY AND HILARIOUS
   10/10 the best report I've ever read on this site.

Not sure what I would do in your shoes. Probably tip her a $100 and make a hasty escape and yeah, probably not eat curry for the rest of my life
scufferhk
Kinky King

UID 115436
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1913
Posts 356
Karma 1886
Acceptance 537
Reading Access 50
Registered 5-3-2014
Status Offline
Post at 18-7-2017 16:55  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 poonhits4jesus's post

Lol,

So it's your fault! Saw her yesterday and although still good she did not take it all in! Seemed a bit wary of getting it right down her throat

Recent Ratings
mchk   19-7-2017 17:12  Acceptance  +5   BAHAHAHAHA! POON has ruined her!!!!