Acceptance 180
Reading Access 40
Registered 16-4-2013
Status Offline
Post at 7-7-2017 23:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Xiao mei - Crazies are fun but dangerous - Tai Po

Date: 6 July – about 9pm
Location: 3/F, 1 Wai Yan Street, Tai Po (first door on the left)
Name: Xiao Mei
Link: N/A
Nationality: Shenzhen, China
Face: 5/5  Gorgeous, big eyes, light make-up
Body: 5/5 Tiny! 5'4, slim legs, D cup boobs, great ass (She squats)
Service: 4/5
PSE: Everything apart from one incident
Price: 1000 + 50 tip
Repeat:  Yes but sadly she said she will leave on the 7th or 8th

After a long time away from Tai Po's famous triange, after multiple police raids, I went back to check out the scene. I thought it would be a ghost town, however it was busy, especially on a rainy night.
Going to the first floor, all the doors were closed, busy. 'Wait' (Not knowing how to read Chinese, I am able to understand what "please wait" is). Hustling up to the 2/F, I see multiple bros race up along the right, as an old man who looked like he was in his 70's was working his way up. It too was packed.

By chance, as I walk up, a guy leaves the first floor to the left and I breifly glimpse a pair of beautiful pale legs. She caught me gawping and gave a small grin and closed the door. I couldn't NOT knock and see if she was hot or if it was the few beers and humidity giving me delusions.

What happened next will stick with me for a long time and haunt my memories. I knocked on the door and this goddess appeared. at 5'4 she had such a beautiful face, an angel in a sea of dogs. She had bright eyes, wearing colour contacts with dyed brown hair that dropped all the way down to her hip. She wore the standard bra and thong, however you could see she was completly shaved downstairs, completly MCOT. Her figure was simply breahtaking. Skinny with huge tits, an hourglass figure and a ass that could win competitions.

All she said was "hi" whilst giving me that cheeky grin and I was hers. I went in and we started some small talk. "How are you, where are you from, what do you do?". Unlike recruitment consultants, she seemed to actually give a shit. We talked for a good 5 minutes whilst she was undressing me and I was staring at her tits. She kept using her finger to prod my head back up to her eyes, and every time she would laugh in a very infections way.

Butt ass naked, I was already hard as fuck. She got naked and asked if I wanted to take a shower with her? Of course. SOP for these girls. I didn't think it was her first rodeo. We pop in, and she compliments me, telling me how good looking I am compared to her regulars. (Trying to get tips, I know) she starts covering me with soap, whilst I do the same, however I'm fixtated with cleaning that perfect ass of hers. The water goes hot and cold however my dick's red hot from her. I gently eased my hand inbetween her legs and start playing with her clit. She was soaking wet. I slid my fingers into her pussy with ease and she moaned, asking me to go faster. Whilst this was happening, she grabbed me close so her magificent breasts were pressed on me, DFKing, whilst i was still fingering her and she was rubbing LB like she wanted me to pop right there. She noticed, smiled, stopped DFKing me but kept playfully kissing me all over and got the towel. She got a towel for me and said come meet me in the room and she went out, which was strange.

After pumping myself up for a few minutes, telling LB not to cum in 2 minutes, I went outside. She was on the bed already, had some shitty mandarin song on and was lying on the bed fingering herself and gently moaning. She kept saying "husband, quickly come, i want you to fuck me" (Which I'm not a big fan of, however her voice was so sweet) Her eyes were all doughy and I went on the bed, lying next to her. I started fingering her again whilst we DFK and I was pretty much fingering her like I was plunging a toilet!   She kept moaning, I'm cumming, I'm cumming and squirted all over the bed. She kept spazzing out in pleasure and then asked if I wanted a BBBJ. I'm usually careful, but damn her lips were nice and full and I couldn't resist. BBBJ started. She kept swirling her tongue around LB with a tight yet wet hold of it. I was clutching the bed as she kept going, constantly staring into my eyes, going all the way down, deep throating and gagging on LB. After about a minute, I didn't think I could hold it so I told her, I wanted to fuck her so bad. We DFK'd again for what seemed to be an eternity

She smiled yet again, and brought the condom out. At the time I should have said something, however I was not in the right state of mind, she put the condom on covering only a quarter of LB and she slid it in her with ease reverse cowboy style. She kept looking over, grinding me slowly then fast then slowing down. putting her hair behind her ear, she kept asking me, "does that feel good, husband?". I ignored her, but everytime I did, she kept slapping that ass on LB harder, moaning, and then asking again and again.

I couldn't take it anymore and flipped her on the bed, she let off a playful scream and pulled me into DFK whilst fucking her. Her moans got louder and louder, and I could feel her juice all over my leg, the bed and around her pussy. I kept pounding and she asked if I wanted to CIM. Of course I did, however I wasn't done and asked if we can double the session, which she was too happy with. WIth that sorted, she used her legs to put me in a hold and kept shouting "faster, it feels so good, I'm going to cum". And I blew my first load into her, ramming LB as hard as I could into her. She clenched her pussy hard and I could feel her pulsating and moaning.

I pulled out and noticed the condon was still in her. Fuck, did it fall out? Fuck, what the fuck happend? She told me not to worry and pulled it out, but I was a little worried that I might have contracted something. I was feeling a little off, which she noticed and lit a ciggarette for me whilst taking one for herself.

After calming down , us drinking some water, finishing our ciggarettes, she put another song on and jumped me. She started playing with LB slowly, asking me if I liked it, rubbing it on her tits and putting it in her mouth. I got hard, fast. I told her to put another condom on but she wouldn't listen and started rubbing LB on her clit, telling me how much she wanted to feel me in her without a condom. WTF  
I told her no but as she was on top of me now, I started getting up to push her off and she tried to put the tip in (which it nearly did). I told her no again, and was clearly not happy with it, but she apologiesd and said she didn't know why she did that. Wtf really? I had lost my mojo completly and walked to the shower. She followed me in, asking if I was ok. I said I was ok, but she said she wanted to make it up to me. I just wanted a shower and go, as amazingly beautiful and sexy as she was, she is a WG and I was worried. blasting the water on my LB, she watched then went on her knees and kept saying sorry. Next thing I know she put her head under the water and was sucking me off with this crazy vigour. I was hard again, wtf. I turned it off and she pushed my body against the wall, clutching onto both my legs and deep throating LB like crazy.. this lasted 3-4 minutes till I said I was going to cum and she went even faster.. I cummed in her mouth, writhing in pleasure and she swallowed it all, sucking what seemed to be every last drop out of LB then licking the shaft. She smiled and laughed once again and then cleaned me up.

I honestly didn't know wtf had just happened, as she gave me a small shoulder rub and used a towel to clean me up whilst kissing my neck. I dressed up and paid her and was about to leave, as I was thinking, when can I get time off to go get myself checked at a clinic. She pulled me in once more, asked if I liked her and if I would come again. I said yes, because 11/10 and left.

When I opened the door, there were 7 guys lining up eagerly, trying to peep and see what she looked like and what kind of girl would scream and moan like that. I hustled by and nodded at the 70 year old grandpa, as I think if he had a go, it'd be his last as she fucked so hard and eagerly.

I went back today to see if she was there, but sadly she was gone. I didn't get her WeChat ID which is a shame, as I would have liked to fuck her again, even after that crazy incident, but I won't forget her. A crazy angel in a sea of dogs.

Recent Ratings
stinkyfeet   17-7-2017 12:17  Karma  +4   Its not the famous pot lovn walkup lady named "sweets"? Sounds like her
bohica   12-7-2017 01:06  Karma  +5   You had me at "laugh in a very infections way"
LowKey   11-7-2017 22:52  Acceptance  +1   Fantastic detail, sorry about the scare, great report though.
jason90210   10-7-2017 14:31  Acceptance  +1   Awesome report, Thank you
suriboy   10-7-2017 10:16  Acceptance  +1   awesome detailed report.
orangerange   10-7-2017 00:49  Karma  +3   
modnar   10-7-2017 00:15  Karma  +4   do let us know when she returns , with contact info , nice punt
hotjac   9-7-2017 17:12  Karma  +3   Bang on - sometimes you just gotta go with the flow and enjoy the moment!
porkchops   9-7-2017 13:20  Karma  +4   Thanks!
LeoCan   9-7-2017 12:45  Karma  +5   
UncleDad   8-7-2017 23:34  Karma  +4   Hawt. Definitely hawt
p0ison   8-7-2017 16:30  Karma  +3   Excellent report, thanks. Well WGs can get carried away as well!
aurufc   8-7-2017 13:05  Karma  +3   Jesus, sounds like a Sweet in the making. Does the forum get discount at a clinic?
koroquet   8-7-2017 08:00  Karma  +3   Now here is a memory worth preserving.
batman108   8-7-2017 02:12  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
frogtaru   8-7-2017 00:23  Karma  +3   
Mister   8-7-2017 00:18  Karma  +6   Excellent vivid report. Looking forward to more reports from Tai Po. Good luck at the clinic.
ericpapa
Musky Member

UID 158373
Digest Posts 0
Credits 174
Posts 56
Karma 172
Acceptance 38
Reading Access 20
Registered 10-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 9-7-2017 12:35  Profile P.M. 
Good post.  Seemed everything was cool until the "why did she have to that?" bit, but yeah, not having the condom all the way opened up that possibility.  I've had that happen a few times with the wife.  Freaks her out, for different reasons...
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 9-7-2017 17:14  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 trooper7's post

Hopefully she comes back within a month or two and we can get a heads up - she sounds like a wild and fun time that one shouldn't miss!
If you can just cure the condom issue she sounds like a great and memorable time.

Recent Ratings
Mister   9-7-2017 18:23  Acceptance  +4   Congrats on making LL!
jason90210
Lustful Lord

UID 204826
Digest Posts 0
Credits 762
Posts 43
Karma 755
Acceptance 133
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-7-2017
Status Offline
Post at 10-7-2017 16:48  Profile P.M. 
What a great report, you're one lucky bro to meet her.
Just wonder is it this girl? she popped up today under the same name
http://go141.com/en/A56864-Jorda ... +section+(Homepage)

If not, wish she can be back soon!!!

Recent Ratings
modnar   13-7-2017 05:59  Karma  +1   nice find , try her and let us know !
bohica   12-7-2017 01:08  Karma  +2   Favorable
enzo   10-7-2017 22:26  Acceptance  +3   Nice find, big eyes and cute!