Reading Access 30
Registered 18-5-2014
Status Offline
Post at 25-6-2017 09:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Dreamy - Jordan

Time of Session: May around 6pm
Name:  Dreamy
Link: http://go141.com/en/A48013-Jordan-Massage-Dreamy.html?ref=Search(region,building)
Face:  4/5
Body:  5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 500 + 200 tip
Repeat: YES!!!

Been waiting to try Dreamy from all the reports I've read.

Walked in, she was wearing a black see-through top with black G string. Greeted me with a huge smile and gave me a hug. Her face is a little older than i had hoped for, but her body is amazing. I'm a huge boob lover and hers are amazing.

Showered and then laid on the bed, we start with a bit of DFK, and she proceeds to lick my nipples a bit - Loved this. Then she started on the main reason i came, BBBJ. My expectations were high given what has been said, but she managed to exceed all my expectations. Best BBBJ I've ever had! Great suction and her tongue feels so soft and warm against my rock hard LB. From time to time she would press her tongue against my balls and lick it like it was ice cream. Amazing!!!

She then caps me and rides me CG. The sight of her huge knockers bouncing up and down made me explode my load in no time.

Overall a great experience. She isn't a SYT clearly but if you want a great BBBJ and awesome service, Dreamy is clearly up there.

Recent Ratings
Freelancer   26-6-2017 01:51  Karma  +4   Excellent
randyandy   25-6-2017 11:29  Acceptance  +1   Need to try her sometime
ramont   25-6-2017 10:30  Karma  +3   Yeah, if her face was better, she'd be amazing, but still a good option
toby778   25-6-2017 09:56  Acceptance  +1   Favorable