Face: 8/10
Body: 6/10
Skill: 8/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 5/10
PSE: 7/10
Price & Session Length:  500 HKD (fee incl.) / 120 minutes
Repeat: Yes

Since I was staying at this guesthouse, I passed by the spa every single day. It seemed interesting and from outside it looked quite fancy and well-decorated.
This was my very first experience, I knew more or less the standard prices and what to expect but that's all.

Right when I walked in, I was very swiftly welcomed by an older lady who did not speak any English and rushed me to a room. I stopped her as I wanted to know the price.
The initial offer was 600 HKD for 90 min. After some bargaining, I managed to lower it down. The damage was 500 HKD for 120 minutes.

I could pick anyone I wanted (just 2 girls at the time), since I had no preference and I think having a girl who wants to work with you might be a better experience for everyone, I let them pick me. That did not work out as I couldn't make them understand this idea of mine, so I picked Angel, since she was a bit cuter and more eager (the other one had a bit of a bitchy face and was not happy of the price).

After all was decided, I was led to the room and there I was instructed to shower. The room was very well decorated and it made me feel very comfortable with it.
I laid down and Angel started working my back.

It was a very enjoyable, strong but also delicate thorough massage. If I had gone just for a massage, I would have been happy anyway.
She would lightly touch sensitive areas but not too much, which felt like she was there for giving me a proper massage.
After 10/15 minutes, I became a bit more adventurous and asked her if I could also touch her, she nodded and I had full access to her body. I started teasing her legs and slowly going up (although, in hindsight, I think I should have started earlier and went for her little friend longer).
After what felt like a good hour of massage, she started massaging my ass (sorry, I don't know the abbreviation for this), using lube and caressing it. Nothing extreme, it was a weird sensation but very enjoyable.

She then turned me around and started working the lower body. After that, she made me understand the fun was going to begin.
I asked her if she was willing to use her mouth but she said absolutely no. I say 'said' but we interacted with each other with few words and gestures. I asked her a couple of more times but it was still not.
During this very sensual HJ, she started asking if I wanted her to take her top off for a B2B. I said "of course" but she said that would cost me 100HKD extra.
I had just a little more and I did not want to spend that much on my first time, I tried to bargain it down to 50HKD but that did not work.

That was definitely the most interesting bargaining session of my life, her trying to tease my stick while wanting to get an extra to get her body. Some might have been put down by this but I enjoyed it.

I settled it by deciding to not pursue the B2B, I will have more chances for that later, I thought.

She made me explode and, at the end, allowed me to finger as well as kiss her when I was about to come. She then cleaned me up and continued the massage for the remaining parts of the body. She still remain very professional and sweet, even after being rejected for the B2B, which I found very good of her.
I took a final shower, paid the mama and left the place with all my muscles relaxed and happy.

It might not have been a crazy experience but it was good nonetheless. I shall continue explore some more

And this ends my first newbie report!

If you have any question or want more info, leave a rating, they are very useful to get more info on new places for me to visit

Recent Ratings
Jjackson   26-8-2017 13:48  Karma  +2   Negotiating a B2B for 50? I'll bring you to negotiate my next car purchase.
LowKey   2-7-2017 00:43  Acceptance  +1   
mich1234   27-6-2017 05:27  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
blast77   25-6-2017 22:53  Karma  +3   Excellent
LeoCan   25-6-2017 18:11  Karma  +5   
Mister   25-6-2017 09:14  Karma  +4   Excellent maiden report. You managed to get all that for $500 including tip? A bargain by today's standards
3QOxqK2Liy0t   25-6-2017 02:32  Acceptance  +1   nice details thank
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4268
Posts 2133
Karma 4209
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 25-6-2017 09:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 GimmeASpa's post

Was Angel in a white and pink outfit and did she have a small mole above her right knee? Was she closer to 20 or 30 years old?
GimmeASpa
Musky Member

UID 202851
Digest Posts 0
Credits 191
Posts 27
Karma 189
Acceptance 49
Reading Access 20
Registered 22-6-2017
Status Offline
Post at 25-6-2017 13:00  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Mister at 25-6-2017 09:28
Was Angel in a white and pink outfit and did she have a small mole above her right knee? Was she closer to 20 or 30 years old?

As far as I remember, she was wearing a black outfit and she was probably closer to 30.

An additional note: she had a nicely prosperous chest (my favourite ).

Recent Ratings
Mister   25-6-2017 16:53  Karma  +1   Thanks, trying to figure out whether the place you visited was Pretty Spa
GimmeASpa
Musky Member

UID 202851
Digest Posts 0
Credits 191
Posts 27
Karma 189
Acceptance 49
Reading Access 20
Registered 22-6-2017
Status Offline
Post at 25-6-2017 17:49  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by GimmeASpa at 25-6-2017 13:00

As far as I remember, she was wearing a black outfit and she was probably closer to 30.

An additional note: she had a nicely prosperous chest (my favourite ).

It's the other spa. Same floor but instead of exiting the elevator and turning left/left/straight, you just turn right and it is there.

I went in Pretty Spa as well but felt it less welcoming (just personal opinion of that day). So, yeah, pretty close but not Pretty Spa

Recent Ratings
Mister   25-6-2017 21:47  Karma  +1   Thanks. Looking forward to more reports on less well-known spas