Acceptance 9
Reading Access 20
Registered 1-4-2016
Status Offline
Post at 24-6-2017 12:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
TST Q0149

When: 23-6-17
Link:  http://go141.com/en/A55885-TST-H ... ?ref=Search(region)
Agent: Q
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  4/5
Body:  5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  1000 HKD; lasted 30 mins
Repeat:  Yes

Long time lurker, first time poster.  I've been frequenting TST hotel walk in's for some time now.  I'd say Q is my go to agent.  That's not to say they haven't let me down before, I believe they frequently bait and switch but it may be due to me giving up on scheduling and usually only showing up on a 3 hour notice.  Most of the time the response is the girl is busy or she went home.  After going through 2 or 3 girls they end up telling me to go through the rooms and checking out the girls which is what I do.  Most of the girls they have are consistently pretty, early 20's and eager to please.  So onto this experience.

I call Q and the familiar voice comes on greeting me.  Try to schedule and says the girls not available but new girls are in town, come to the hotel and see what I like.  I kind of like this process too because the trip to each room not knowing what's behind the door is also exciting.  Arriving at the hotel, I notify her that I have arrived and ask to know what room to goto.  She gives me the room number and up I go.  Opening the first door is a slim, petite mediocre girl.  I ask her to give me a spin and decide she's not the one for me.  I politely turn her down and ask Q to send me to another room.  Second room I show to is a winner.  Girl opening the door is about the same height, and not as skinny but damn did she have a body.  This girl had torpedo boobs like in the 70's and a gorgeous face as well.  She looked to be around 20.  I approved and she called her agent to begin the session.

Immediately after confirmation she started grinding on me in her short dress asking me to help her unzip.  I obliged and immediately moved my hands under her bra as she finished taking off the dress, firmest D sized breasts I've felt in a long time.  She asked for me to undress and head to the showers and I lingered to finish watching her take off the rest of her panties and bra.  

Once into the showers she begins lathers me up and helps clean me off while working my LB.  Soon after she drops down to start on the BBBJ while complimenting my LB.  Great suction and rotation.  Next we head over to the bed.  I lay down and she continues the BBBJ session.  In this position I'm fondling her breasts again as they are simply amazing while the other hand is putting slight pressure on the back of her head to try to get her to go down further.  I ask for her to turn around so I can get a good view of her LS but she responds that she is too shy.  I reach over and begin to rub her clit realizing she is already very wet.

She pulls out the cap and I start the main event in missionary.  I made a mistake because I probably should have started doggy.  Working my LB in while she moaned telling me to go slower, it took a fair amount of thrusts to get it all the way in she was so tight.  Started going at a slow pace she started moaning louder and wrapped her legs around me tightly pushing me into her in harder and at a faster pace.  I'm ashamed to say I didn't last long in this position.  I my load, and thrust a few more times as my LB starts to get soft and she seems more disappointed than me the session didn't last longer.  I go clean off in the showers ask her for her wechat to see if I could find her in the future which she declines to my dismay.  Haven't quite gotten the courage to ask the girls to allow me to take pictures to post on the net.

Would definitely repeat again, but like I said earlier it may be difficult with Q giving the run around but their girls are generally pretty good.

Recent Ratings
flappo84   25-6-2017 14:45  Karma  +4   Good! THx
Skepti10   25-6-2017 09:25  Karma  +5   Do you have Qs new wechat? PM me
joey88   25-6-2017 06:55  Karma  +4   
stinkyfeet   24-6-2017 19:03  Karma  +5   
hkpunter999   24-6-2017 18:04  Karma  +3   
porkchops   24-6-2017 17:46  Karma  +4   Thanks!
blast77   24-6-2017 16:36  Karma  +5   Thansk
Mister   24-6-2017 16:26  Karma  +4   Good detailed maiden report
p0ison   24-6-2017 13:49  Karma  +2   Thanks mate!
GimmeASpa   24-6-2017 13:24  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the report :)
stinkyfeet
Master Mongerer

UID 19967
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5912
Posts 557
Karma 5814
Acceptance 1950
Reading Access 80
Registered 8-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 24-6-2017 19:14  Profile P.M. 
How does she compare to the photos?  

( please give op karma )

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
flappo84   25-6-2017 14:46  Karma  +1   Met her before. The second picture is rather accurate: 80% photo I'd say
rpyaain
Musky Member

UID 146153
Digest Posts 0
Credits 175
Posts 5
Karma 175
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 20
Registered 1-4-2016
Status Offline
Post at 24-6-2017 20:17  Profile P.M. 
not the same one

Wasn't the same one.  First one was skinny and petite, the second one I went with was also petite but had a great body.  I've gotten used to looking around the rooms for what Q's got.