Location Guangzhou
Status Offline
Post at 24-6-2017 02:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[GUANGZHOU] Jin Bi Recreational Centre

Thread Subject: Jin Bi Recreational Centre
Date & Time of Session:  23 June 2017
Name: Don't know, never asked
Agent: "JB Paradise"  <- I think this is the translation to english of the building
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese, mandarin with decent cantonese
Face: 3/5
Body:  3/5 (a little too chunky for my preference.  not fresh smell)   
Skill: 3.5/5 (activities described below, a little mechanical, but fun none the less)
Service: 4.5/5 (big time audio, great attitude)
GFE: 2/5 (pretty mechanical.  No real Girl Friend feeling here.)
PSE: 1/5 (Not much PSE)
Price & Session Length: 408CNY+20CNYt tip for locker room lad
Repeat: definitely but with another provider

I'm a Chinese American business tourist here in GZ for the first time.  I speak Cantonese and English, but my Mandarin is terrible.  Joined this site as a member not more than 8 hours ago, read the forum and archives for GZ, found a jackpot, and am now posting about it!  Please excuse any breach of etiquette.  I am new and more familiar with American forum boards.

Jin Bi Recreational Centre (found as Jin Bi Catering and Recreational Centre on google) is a huge multiple story commercial building on Gong Ye Da Dao Nan in the southern part of GZ.  I found the initial report on it in the archives and headed there because it's shown as one of the rare places that even provide anything more than HJ for a happy end.

Heading out there at 10PM in GZ is difficult in finding a taxi.  From a five star hotel, it still took me 10 minutes to hail a cab.  (no worries, from JB finding a cab was EASY and I left at 2:00AM)

Inside the large lobby, the building looked empty.  The elevators on the right are simple.  Go to the fourth floor for the spa.  (the spa occupies 4/F to 6/F but you enter at 4/F).  On the fourth floor, the elevator leaves you at the front receptionist who ask you if you called for an appointment.  I unabashedly said "No, it's my first time here."  Nothing indicated that this was going to even be a "service" spa yet.  The receptionist directed me to the locker room where the young lads help you get a locker, wrist band, and change out.  It was hard finding one who spoke Cantonese, I figure one out of six people in the building was able to.  The lad went and found another young man who spoke my language and I undressed and showered up.  You leave everything in the locker except your cell phone, which you're allowed to bring.

After the shower, I walked to the main area which is a huge lounge with dozens of comfy single leather lounge chairs.  I was directed to an empty chair by another young man who offered me a menu in Cantonese.  There was some 298CNY chinese style, another offer for Thai style for a little more, and then a 408CNY offer.  I have no idea was the styles mean, and I chose the 408CNY without hesitating.  The young man at this point tells me that this place is a half service location.  I asked him what that meant, and he said the masseuse only uses her mouth.  OK!  First indication that I just hit the jackpot!

Fifteen minute wait for my turn went by quick.  For some reason, the tall girls hosting in the lounge don't appear to be service girls, but many offered their WeChat code to me to scan.  I scanned a couple, but the really pretty one ignored me!  

When my turn came up, we went to the elevator to hit another level and I entered the darkened room with my masseuse.  I undressed and laid face down on the large bed.  Place smelled a little, particularly the pillow my face was on.  Smelled like some stinky smoker spat on the pillow.  Yuck.

The masseuse was cute, but a little chunky.  Could stand to lose a few pounds.  Her voice and the way she spoke wasn't at all attractive.  Kind of a grinding sweet voice, but sadly not laced with much etiquette in her speech.  At least we were able to communicate.

She takes her top jacket off and starts to give me a legit massage.  Feels great.  This goes on for a good 20 minutes when I hear her take off another piece of clothing on top.  Ahh, she's now topless and starts to rub her breasts on my back.  I've had this done before and it is a sexy feeling, but her skin is a bit sweaty, so it wasn't the most erotic feeling.  She also bounced her tits on my back rather mechanically, so I didn't end up responding with an immediate hard-on.  She asks me to flip and continues with the breast massage all over my body.  When her breasts started caressing my dick, it was so good it started to salute.  10 minutes of tit rubbing back and front ends, and the nipple licking and ear tonguing, cat bath begins.  

She licks and sucks both front and back of my body with water in her mouth.  The only negative to this that her breat smells moderately like an ashtray.  So she's applying liquid smoker's breath to my entire body.  Not a huge deal about the smell, because I really like tongue baths so I wasn't complaining.  Front first, then flip and she licks my back.  10 minutes of this too.

The next step was she lifted me into a doggy position and she was behind me.  Somehow she accomplished several crazy positions of licking my asshole while caressing my nipples.  Great feeling.  Mixed in with a little BBBJ, it was feeling really good.

She lays me on my back and starts riding my leg with her sheer panties on.  She's rubbing her vag all over my legs like she's trying to get off, moaning sexily.  It's a show, not a great show, but can't discourage her for trying.

She starts in on seriously to do a bbbj with bls.  Somewhere in the process of bbbj, she took off her panties without me knowing!!!  Shit when I found out about that, I started heavy petting her vag, fingering, playing with her asshole, rubbing her clit.  She was getting super wet!

She got into position for me to DATY and I went to town.  Pretty quick into it, I discovered that she's not super fresh down there.  Smelled a little bit like some B.O. (body odor).  Dang, girl needs to wash up between customers!  Oh well, I like DATY so I keep going.  She switches position on me a couple of times to keep it interesting, and at one point I thought she was going to let me mount her bare!  Nope, she declined and I didn't take it any further.  The bbbj resumes and after a good effort from her sucking, licking, stroking, and letting me finger her vag, I release into her hand.  I believe that CIM is available, though I didn't partake.

Afterwards, a continuation of the massage that was really wonderful.  She offered her WeChat code and I respectfully declined telling her that I carried a business phone and I couldn't use it like that here.

Showered, changed, tipped the locker lad, went out to the lobby and paid my tab.  Out the door for this trip:  40 (taxi) + 410 (408 but I leave the change) + 20 (locker room lad) + 40 (taxi back to my hotel) = 510CNY for good times!

I hope this review helps!  Happy Hunting!

Bender

Recent Ratings
MiracleCure   13-9-2017 21:51  Acceptance  +1   wow much appreciated!
zorkelias   19-8-2017 00:26  Acceptance  +1   
mich1234   2-7-2017 01:18  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
batman108   29-6-2017 03:14  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
joey88   28-6-2017 16:09  Karma  +4   
aznsensation22   25-6-2017 23:45  Acceptance  +1   be safe bro, wrap it up!
LeoCan   25-6-2017 18:10  Karma  +5   
modnar   25-6-2017 11:07  Karma  +4   interesting stuff, can you pass over any wechat contact you did scan ? thx
GimmeASpa   24-6-2017 13:23  Acceptance  +1   Good stuff!
MothToAFlame   24-6-2017 09:29  Karma  +5   Excellent, great Intel
Mister   24-6-2017 08:50  Karma  +5   Excellent detailed maiden report
stinkyfeet   24-6-2017 08:14  Karma  +4   
cruman999   24-6-2017 08:08  Karma  +4   
hkpunter999   24-6-2017 06:34  Karma  +4   
incubus   24-6-2017 03:08  Acceptance  +3   Interesting report , thanks
3QOxqK2Liy0t
Musky Member

UID 107076
Digest Posts 0
Credits 147
Posts 38
Karma 144
Acceptance 61
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-7-2013
Status Offline
Post at 25-6-2017 02:37  Profile P.M. 
What do you other forums recommend for the Americas?
Benderover
Nookie Newbie

UID 202985
Digest Posts 0
Credits 94
Posts 7
Karma 93
Acceptance 28
Reading Access 10
Registered 23-6-2017
Location Guangzhou
Status Offline
Post at 25-6-2017 15:40  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 3QOxqK2Liy0t's post

usasexguide.info/forum

In case you're looking for action in the states...
Mikerosoft
Nookie Newbie

UID 203630
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7
Posts 4
Karma 7
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-6-2017
Status Offline
Post at 28-6-2017 13:37  Profile P.M. 
In the states?  Use aampmaps.com for user reviews and forums.  For ads, use cityvibe.com. SAN Francisco Bay Area and Los Angeles county are the hot areas.  Most WG are Korean from South Korea living in koreatown LA or New York.  Feel free to DM me if you want any intel in the states.

[ Last edited by  Mikerosoft at 28-6-2017 13:39 ]
Mikerosoft
Nookie Newbie

UID 203630
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7
Posts 4
Karma 7
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-6-2017
Status Offline
Post at 28-6-2017 13:43  Profile P.M. 
There are specific threads in the aampmaps forums that are special invite only.  Basically you have to know veterans in order to grant you permission to join specific threads.  I have direct access in case you want intel on any review.  Also, most Korean WG use KakaoTalk instead of WeChat in the states.  Cheers!