Location Japan/Singapore/Melbourne
Status Offline
Post at 19-6-2017 16:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Return to Tobita Shinchi (and Sakura) [1/3]

Date: Mid June 2017, after dinnertime.  
Name: Sakura
Nationality: Japanese
Language: Japanese (I'm around JLPT N5, which is early elementary school level)
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
GFE: 4.5/5
Price: 21000JPY for 30 minutes
WIR: Already have, and definitely will do so again.

In February I met Sakura and for some reason I couldn't forget her; after more and more punts she seemed to stand out more instead of fading away. I'm not going to lie, my return to Osaka/learning Japanese was largely motivated by the thought of meeting her again. Tobita never fails to overwhelm me as a tourist, and I prowled for a bit before mustering my courage and headed to her shop, fervently praying that she'd still be there. I managed to ask the mamasan and she bellowed for Sakura (who was taking a break) to come out. Sakura came out from the hallway and there she was, looking incredible in her fishnet stockings and leather corset thing, complete with fake bunny ears and bow tie (I think this is a Japanese fetish outfit?). She recognised me almost immediately and helped me take off my shoes before leading me by the hand upstairs.

The mamasan brought the tray of snacks and iced tea, and Sakura and I made some small talk before I paid for the 30 minutes. Afterward, we undressed and Sakura obligingly gave me plenty of light kisses  (I'm a sucker for those) as I lay on her futon. Fairly standard stuff as she wiped me torso and groin area with an alcohol wipe. A lot of cuddling and kissing before she proceeded with the catbath. I was sure that she'd cap me and start the CBJ, but she spontaneously kissed me and said with an impish smile that this was "service" and gave me a BBBJ. Wasn't the best I've had, but I appreciated her going the extra mile. After a few mintes of BBBJ Sakura could tell I was excited and she capped me. She rode me in CG for a while before swapping to doggy. While the sight of her smooth back turned me on I much preferred seeing her face so we switched to missionary where I managed to pump and kiss her at the same time. Wasn't long before I inside her. With just over 5 minutes left on the clock, we snuggled on her futon and talked, and I noted that she lost weight since I last saw her. Apparently she's been working non-stop, and is only unavailable when her time of the month comes. Talked about my travels in recent months, and she listened attentively and asked if I had pictures, which I did. Seeing her look through those photos intently made me feel bad for her, and I felt even worse when she remarked wistfully that it must be nice to be able to travel. I'm not that stupid to fall for a WG.... am I?

At any rate, the mamasan came up and knocked on the door, apparently we overshot by about 5 minutes whilst catching up, and we hurriedly dressed up. I got a nice peck on the cheek and hug before I was led out, lollipop in hand.

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   21-6-2017 21:45  Karma  +10   BBBJ "sabisu"...ooh nice. Yes, enjoy the cherry blossom, don't fall for her...
batman108   20-6-2017 04:05  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
JJJ37   20-6-2017 00:47  Karma  +5   Japanese woman and she bellowed? Hard to imagine that.
blast77   19-6-2017 23:34  Karma  +5   Excellent
obe   19-6-2017 20:38  Karma  +6   
headcheck   19-6-2017 20:32  Karma  +5   Excellent
porkchops   19-6-2017 17:38  Karma  +4   Thanks!
hkpunter999   19-6-2017 17:32  Karma  +3   
JJJ37
Throbbing Titan

UID 59774
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4038
Posts 1781
Karma 3981
Acceptance 1143
Reading Access 70
Registered 30-1-2011
Location US or Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 21-6-2017 00:46  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 rocketlaces's post

Any good hotels in the area?   Places to eat?
rocketlaces
Erotic Emperor

UID 169813
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2954
Posts 68
Karma 2949
Acceptance 101
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-12-2016
Location Japan/Singapore/Melbourne
Status Offline
Post at 21-6-2017 11:01  Profile P.M. 
I usually stay at Hotel Hearton Shinsaibashi, it's about 15-20 minutes away from the Dobutsuen-mae station which is 5-10 minutes from Tobita; or Swissotel at Namba, also conveniently 15 minutes away by train. As for places to eat, Oretachi no Curry is a place I visit often; hearty curry at a reasonable-ish price. Yakiniku M at Dotonbori is also great, they offer very nice wagyu sets at an alright price with some English speaking staff. Last but not least, Endo Sushi Kyobashi near the Osaka Business Center has some good sushi. It's a bit hard to find as the mall is a bit confusing, but the quality of the fish is good and prices are very decent. I recommend getting a more premium set box to share as it's rather filling and comes up to about 20-25USD per person. The takoyaki stand at the carpark in Tobita Shinchi is also nice during a winter's night of punting.

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   21-6-2017 21:46  Acceptance  +10   See if you can find some aka-miso ramen. Ask around, it's amazing.