:up: [Jeju Island] Korea, Nuru, BBBJ, FS, spinner

Date & Time of Session:  October 2015
Name:  N/A
Nationality : Korean
Face:  7/10, pretty, classic round Korean face
Body:  8/10, nice and young hourglass figure
Skill: 9/10
Service: 9/10
Price & Session Length: 120,000 won (120 USD)
Repeat: Yes

She was my first punting experience abroad. I had just arrived in Korea and I was working far away from the major city, so one day when I was on my own in the city I took full advantage of it. In Korea most of the brothels have barber poles outside, but I had read conflicting information about what went on, foreigner friendliness and the best times to go. It didn't help that there were tons of barber poles and other spinning lit barber-like poles that were on pretty much every street. Made choice difficult and confusing since I didn't think there could possibly be that any brothels in the relatively tame area I was in. I went into a couple and they were dark and musky with a front table like a cashier's nook and an older Korean woman behind it who shooed me away.
However, I was persistent and on my 4th one the old lady welcomed me warmly. I paid upfront with no idea what my service would be or who would be providing it. It was exhilarating as it was stupid. She directed me down a small corridor and behind a curtain to a small bed and gestured that I should take off my clothes. After that she left. She returned a bit later with some persimmon fruits. I thought at that time that she would just be massaging me and giving me an HJ, she saw my cock and said 'ohhh', she laughed and sat with me while we ate the fruit. She then left the room again. After about 5 minutes I heard the chimes of the front door and the tapping of high heels coming down the hall, a young and beautiful girl came into the room. She wasn't breathtaking but compared to what I expected she was gorgeous. She was young and fit and gave me a genuine smile.
She asked if I spoke Korean and I told her I didn't, after practicing her English a bit she led me to a shower room with stone floors and a big massage table. She began the shower and handed me a toothbrush. I brushed my teeth and she cleaned herself and me. She then gestured me to lay down on the massage table face down. She covered me in soap and got up on top of me and started rubbing her body all over mine. What a new and erotic experience! She then turned around and continued. Then she dismounted and asked me to flip, I obliged. She did the same and I was able to watch her work her magic. She played with LB a bit as I looked at her pretty young pussy. Once she'd finished she dried me off and we went back to my room.
There she began to give me a light massage, focusing around LB who was rock hard by this point. Eventually cat bathed her way down to my LB and began to give me a BBBJ. It was quite nice and the first I'd had in a long time. She domed me and hopped up on top and began to ride me in ACG. It felt good and I could see her ass in the mirror at the foot of the bed. We switched to mish and continued after a while like that I took her doggie. My LB was a little big for her, only used to Koreans and Chinese tourists but she soldiered on. At one point I was pounding from above and cranking my head around to get the view of LB entering her beautiful cooch. We finished in RCG with me holding her hips and directing her movements.
As quickly as she came, she put on her things and left, giving me a warm hug and satisfied with my satisfaction. The old lady came back and gave me some energy drinks and gestured that I could sleep, I opted not to and took back to the streets refreshed and exhilarated by my first international punt. It had gone off so well! It was the first of many. If anyone is visiting Korea I can point you n the right direction and offer tips and help, let me know!

Recent Ratings
jli3182   22-6-2017 13:03  Acceptance  +1   
ergodyne85   21-6-2017 19:50  Karma  +4   Thanks, just don't ask Jeju girls if they know how to swim or if they swim well..they get really annoyed haha
batman108   20-6-2017 04:20  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
obe   19-6-2017 20:37  Karma  +8   
blast77   19-6-2017 12:11  Karma  +5   Well done. FYI teeth are not to be brushed starting 30 minutes prior to sex.
daytimefun   19-6-2017 05:42  Karma  +3   Great intel
jimyum   19-6-2017 05:16  Karma  +5   
headcheck   19-6-2017 04:35  Karma  +5   Any directions or at least the name of the street?
cruman999   19-6-2017 04:25  Karma  +4   
hkpunter999   19-6-2017 01:32  Karma  +4   
Phaychay   19-6-2017 00:54  Karma  +4   
xooxer   19-6-2017 00:13  Acceptance  +1   Excellent report. Do share more of your adventures in Korea!
porkchops   18-6-2017 23:55  Karma  +4   Thanks!
laseracronym   18-6-2017 23:41  Karma  +3   
stinkyfeet   18-6-2017 22:57  Karma  +8   Awesome report! Didn't know jeje had places like that! Surprisingly very affordable as well!
Steamwhistle
Carnal Conqueror

UID 201258
Digest Posts 0
Credits 273
Posts 14
Karma 272
Acceptance 13
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-6-2017
Status Offline
Post at 19-6-2017 05:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Steamwhistle's post

@headcheck,

yeah, its just South of the main bus terminal. There are joints in city hall and jaewon area that are a more surefire bet than that area though. The street is called seogwang-ro.

Recent Ratings
headcheck   19-6-2017 20:31  Acceptance  +5   Thank you!