Karma 13012
Acceptance -547
Reading Access 100
Registered 7-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2017 13:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
TR Yumiko

I don’t know where agent Roy gets his inspiration for the (sometimes weird) working names for his ladies, but ‘Yumiko’ is a fitting one, as it begins with ‘yum’. She is! It means ‘arrow child’ in Japanese, so watch out for Cupid’s bow – it would be easy to be smitten by this wild child.
There are quite a few earlier-visit reports on her, so check them out for the sake of balance.
Any disappointment I felt at this visit was my own fault. I was not feeling particularly well (thought I’d see if she’d perk me up) and was tired after a day at work. I think she sensed this, but rather than being aloof or not caring, she was funny, engaging and lively, amazing given how many customers she’d see in a day.
Yumiko looks like a naughty gypsy girl – flashing dark eyes, black hair and a teasing manner.
Her body is ridiculously perfect. It’s like being in a room with a hentai girl. Her enhanced breasts are too full, too taut (didn’t stop me worshipping them though), parked on the front of a lithe, lean body. Long, slender legs hold up a cute little bum.
I hadn’t had sex for a long time, and told her I’d give her a tip if she could make a certain little fella wake up. She could.
There was no kissing at all (guys in those earlier reports were luckier) but that may have been because she was confronted with an older guy who wasn’t exactly brimming with energy. She also doesn't like digital penetration.
The daty, however, was glorious. I discovered that, once fully aroused, she loved having her clitoris gently sucked between my lips. I was rewarded with moans and shudders.
That tight body is complemented by her pussy. My cock was now back to full health, and Yumiko expressed some anxiety about its size, but I was slow and gentle in easing it in, teasing her by rubbing it over her labia or pushing her ankles over her head and licking her some more.
Despite the amazing sensations and sights below me, I couldn’t come, so she finished me off with her mouth and hand while we were in a delicious 69.
I really should go back when I have more energy.
The photo below is very close to the real gal, if you can half-defocus your eyes to the bambi, plasticized look and bleached skin.
Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Link: http://go141.com/en/A55494-TST-H ... Search(nationality)

[ Last edited by  cass at 18-6-2017 13:59 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
chilibun   27-7-2017 19:54  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
draggon38   6-7-2017 00:51  Acceptance  +1   looks hooooot
mckkdestiny   4-7-2017 23:56  Acceptance  +1   
SimonTheShark   28-6-2017 12:48  Karma  +3   
conmebol   27-6-2017 10:07  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
joey88   25-6-2017 06:58  Karma  +4   
orangerange   24-6-2017 21:21  Karma  +3   
spaboi   23-6-2017 13:22  Acceptance  +1   
banter141a   22-6-2017 13:33  Karma  +3   
ergodyne85   21-6-2017 19:41  Karma  +4   legit..
orden   21-6-2017 15:11  Karma  +3   Excellent
littlebroatwork   20-6-2017 14:45  Karma  +4   Thanks for the report, she is fine!
Jack_Sparrow   20-6-2017 12:38  Karma  +5   
J1mRob   20-6-2017 07:43  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
batman108   20-6-2017 04:23  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
blast77   19-6-2017 12:21  Karma  +5   Excellent
Siklong69   19-6-2017 00:22  Karma  +10   Glad you finally got her after missing her in 2016!
xooxer   18-6-2017 23:57  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
stinkyfeet   18-6-2017 23:00  Acceptance  +8   Nice ad photo
hkpunter999   18-6-2017 18:19  Karma  +4   Nice!
porkchops   18-6-2017 17:53  Karma  +4   Delicious! Any idea how long she's staying this time around?
ramont   18-6-2017 15:29  Acceptance  +10   I'll finally try her tomorrow
daytimefun   18-6-2017 14:50  Karma  +3   Excellent
JackTheBat   18-6-2017 14:13  Acceptance  +10   Nice report--get well soon! How tall is the lass anyway?

cna
[Adv.]
cass
Fucking Legend

UID 2387
Digest Posts 0
Credits 12985
Posts 1433
Karma 13012
Acceptance -547
Reading Access 100
Registered 7-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2017 14:32  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 cass's post

JackThebat, she's around the advertised 5' 7", most of which is leg.

Recent Ratings
Siklong69   19-6-2017 00:24  Karma  +10   She was almost the death of me last year!
JackTheBat   18-6-2017 20:14  Acceptance  +10   5'7"...I'm gettin' so old I remember when TGs didn't come in that size LOL!
Mister   18-6-2017 20:11  Acceptance  +7   Ejaculations come and go, but GFE with a sweet, sexy girl isn't something you get every day

cna
JackTheBat
Fucking Legend

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 15083
Posts 1270
Karma 14952
Acceptance 2616
Reading Access 100
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2017 20:42  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
if you can half-defocus your eyes to the bambi, plasticized look and bleached skin...

I'll be honest: it's getting more difficult for me.

This obsession with selfies can, I feel, be psychologically harmful to some people, especially women. As we know, many women compete on looks, and watching a gal preen and primp herself, turning her face this way and that at a Hong Kong coffee shop this morning (eyes LOCKED on her god-damned phone) before snapping a picture of herself, I thought: what's she going to do with that?

Of course, post it to Instinctgram or Flipbook or one of those other sites where her rivals cyber-reside. To make them jealous, to make them aware...to make them delete?? Yes, many people use social media to stay in touch with people, share info/pix, all that good stuff we do with email and also with this forum. But for individuals who tend towards narcissism (some of whom suffer from NPD: Narcissistic Personality Disorder, a cluster-B psychiatric condition), these "social" channels feed their jealousies, their inner conflicts, their rages.

Thus mobile phone manufacturers tweak their phone-cameras: gone are such fripperies as depth-of-field, shutter priority, etc. Instead you find baked-in "selfie" filters: the eyes enlarge, chins recede, the bleach-filter kicks in. All conspire to render the selfie as a Bambified, plasticized simulacrum of a female. Hit "POST" on Bimbointerest...ha, take that, Apple and Caitlyn! I'm at a coffee shop looking cuter that YOU, beeyatch!!

I realize it's difficult to get pictures of any WGs anymore, now that they all have phones that connect to the Net, but I miss the wonderful portraits cass used to post in years past. Wonderful shots of women like Monique, Tiffany, Emmanuel, Angel...women I was privileged to meet. They appreciated his artistry with the lens, which relied not on digital legerdemain but well-lit images of attractive women. Sometimes their innate humor came through, sometimes they just looked stunning.

There are some cultures--not many, but some--that discourage photo-taking because they feel the camera somehow steals a part of their soul. I don't believe this, but I can't imagine some auto-bleachizer selfie-machine stuck into a phone does a damn thing to one's soul. Although obsessing over it might.

Just my 2 cents, on a rainy Sunday night in Hong Kong.

JtB

Recent Ratings
hkpunter999   27-6-2017 02:30  Karma  +5   Just GREAT!
flappo84   19-6-2017 16:21  Karma  +3   Haha : )
cass   19-6-2017 05:53  Karma  +10   I think we may have been in the same cafe :p
Siklong69   19-6-2017 00:13  Karma  +10   Worth far more than 2 cents, Sire!
porkchops   18-6-2017 23:38  Karma  +2   Well put!
stinkyfeet   18-6-2017 23:04  Karma  +4   Hearing jackthebat sayn beeyatch is worth some k's
flkey
Nookie Newbie

UID 178864
Digest Posts 0
Credits 90
Posts 35
Karma 90
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-2-2017
Status Offline
Post at 22-6-2017 18:48  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 cass's post

I visited her months ago.  She was much slimmer than I expected.  Very good BBBJ in bathroom and bed.  Get wild in bed while DATY.  Very good actor as if she come during penetration.  No good for doggie as she is very slim.  I concur she is worth a visit.
gwailoplayer
Kinky King

UID 624
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1396
Posts 839
Karma 1379
Acceptance 336
Reading Access 50
Registered 19-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 24-6-2017 18:17  Profile P.M. 
JTB:

What are some of the other cluster-B psychiatric conditions? Where does addicted to punting come in?
JackTheBat
Fucking Legend

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 15083
Posts 1270
Karma 14952
Acceptance 2616
Reading Access 100
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 24-6-2017 20:54  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
What are some of the other cluster-B psychiatric conditions? Where does addicted to punting come in?

Hi GP, thanks for the shout.

Like most things psychiatric, it's complex. This Wikipedia entry is a good start:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cluster_B_personality_disorders

NPD belongs to the B-cluster, here's a descrip:
"Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder in which there is a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of understanding of others' feelings. People affected by it often spend a lot of time thinking about achieving power or success, or about their appearance."

Note the "long-term pattern of abnormal behavior" tag. We all have egos, we like to be complimented, we want to look good. But at the same time, most of us are capable of understanding other people's feeling, of empathizing. This is something the NPD sufferer lacks: he or she wants to conflate their grandiosity and doesn't give a flying fuck about others' feelings.

Addiction to punting isn't as well researched, or clear-cut. The trade is often stigmatized for both clients and providers. Say you're going for a yoga session and relaxing therapeutic massage and everyone says, well that's peachy. But if the masseuse performs an all-over body massage, no matter how relaxing and therapeutic your orgasm, ErrrMiGawd HELL AWAITS!!

Generally, if indulgence in a substance such as, say, alcohol, interferes with life and work, with relationships and career, that's a sign that this particular behavior (continued use of the substance, causing ongoing damage) is problematic. Some substances, again alcohol being a good example, are physically addicting. There are treatment programs for this central nervous system depressant, and other drugs, and often a 12-step program is recommended as ongoing aftercare. This is common knowledge nowadays.

12-step programs have a reasonable success rate for substance addiction, but THRILL addiction (for example, gambling) involves no substances. Here's where the basics come in handy: OK, you're gambling...how's it working out? Does it interfere with life and work? I don't want to seem flippant, but if the local gangstas are throwing red paint on your door, in your empty flat because the wife left and took the kids, and you're down to one set of clothes and a TurboJet schedule you don't need as you've already memorized it...yeah, it's possible that gambling is a problem in your life.

So it is with punting. If a man visits a provider or two during the week, stops off at a Mongkok knocking shop on Friday, still pays his bills and has a reasonably happy life, well, that's one thing. I'm sure not the one to judge him. If he's on the 141 forum/database constantly, picking fights with members over the size of some WG's breasts, while his boss fired him last week but he doesn't know because he hasn't been to work in a month, there are 714 unanswered calls from the landlord, and he's searching for change in the flat to buy another value-add for the prepaid SIM because OMG there's a new Chinese girl in To Kwa Wan...yeah, then maybe it's time he re-evaluated his approach to The Hobby.

Because it is a hobby. Some guys spend money on cars that drive faster than they need to go, watches that cost absurd sums and don't tell time more accurately than a Temple Street Market digital model, overpriced brand-name whatever. There are other hobbies: travel, scuba diving, stamp collecting, etc. Does the hobby become obsessive, is it interfering with your life and your work-life? Does it harm your relationship with others? Of course P4P is more likely to cause relationship issues than stamp collecting, but either can become obsessive. However, one's more socially acceptable than the other.

That's the long answer. tl:dr: take inventory within yourself and decide if The Hobby is costing more than you can afford, causing problems with other relationships, or affecting your job? There are other factors, but look at these. Do you derive pleasure from it, or does it seem like something you do out of obsession?

I hope this helps put things in perspective. This could also be a discussion thread in Mongering Talk...

JtB

zeroz
Lustful Lord

UID 3388
Digest Posts 0
Credits 717
Posts 502
Karma 708
Acceptance 189
Reading Access 40
Registered 27-9-2007
Status Offline
Post at 27-6-2017 01:28  Profile P.M. 
Tried to book Yumiko today.. but Roy said she left already.... oh well.. hopefully she will be back soon...