Face: 4/5
Body:  4/5 c cup natural boobs, pe
tite body, average booty
Skill: 5/5   dry rub and oil massage, lots of strength
Service: 4/5  On her period, so no access  
GFE: 4/5   
Price: 90 minutes, 900 with tips  
Repeat: yes, if I have time.

It was raining non stop today and going out was a pain in the ass, but it's my last day here and I want get a massage from leaving Hong Kong. Saw this review  http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=61961&extra=page%3D1and it's only 5 minutes walking distance, so I decided to give this [/url]place a try. mama san was friendly, took me into the room immediately. She talks really loud with her friends during the massage which was quite distracting tbh, but she was nice and accommodating so I guess its fine. She sent in Ivy, good looking and petite. Wore a short and tight dress which was very accessible.
Ivy was enthusiastic, gave a mean massage which untie all kinds of knots. There weren't much talking during the massage because I was enjoying it so much and also its hard to talk when she uses her body weight to compress your lungs.
HE was great, strip down to her underwear, lots of cat bath, nipple licking, roaming and LFK, unfortunately no access to her LS due to her period, saw her pad through her see-through underwear so she wasn't lying but I was a bit disappointed    she goes fast and slow prolonging the process, while keeping up with the cat bath and LFK, before I she clean me up and wash her hands,  had some small talk while I dress. She was great overall, great massage, great HE and very patient with my needs. 5/5 recommended .

Recent Ratings
GimmeASpa   24-6-2017 13:26  Acceptance  +1   
orangerange   21-6-2017 01:47  Karma  +3   
zennor   19-6-2017 04:55  Karma  +3   
professuser   18-6-2017 12:58  Acceptance  +1   
blast77   18-6-2017 11:23  Karma  +4   
JJJ37   17-6-2017 23:05  Karma  +4