Acceptance 19
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-9-2014
Status Offline
Post at 17-6-2017 01:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kam Bong - Kitty

Time of Session: May around 6pm
Location:  Sheung Wan - Kam Bong, 5/F Room H (at the very end, around the corner)
Name:  Kitty
Nationality & Language: Local HK Chinese, Canto
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: $500 or $600/30 mins, not a clock watcher
Repeat: No

Will summarise this a bit as it was a while ago.

This room has always been occupied by a "Kitty" though the person tends to change up every few months. This particular Kitty has been there for 3 months.

Very much MCOT - potential GF is how much MCOT she is - but no, can't fall for a wg.
5'6", long legs, C cup, not skinny, but not fat - just a good average size in everything.

Walk in  and she helps undress you and then herself.
Shower together, she's playful and washes everything well.  She helps dry you off too. She makes a note of my size and says I'm quite big.

On the bed, cat bath and BBBJ. Lots of saliva, good suction and uses hand with a twisting motion and she goes at it for 5 mins. Could have finished there and then if she kept at it.
Cap on and she asks what position. I always like them to start CG and she pulls a face but it's kinda cute. Typical asian CG, doesn't last long though before she wants me on top.

At it for 5 mins or so and she's making some noise now but there's a slight hesitation as I pound her deeper. few more mins pass by and she stops me and says I'm too big and she is scared/anxious. She's gets up and she's actually in a sweat.
She apologises and offers a HJ so go ahead with that but I can't .

Shower together, get dressed and still have time so we have small chit chat. She's quite down to earth and tells me she doesn't do white guys as they're too big for her. She's quite playful and teases me and gives me a mini lap dance as i'm sat on her bed then rubs my shoulders for a minute which felt nice. right amount of pressure.

Time's up and I get up to leave and she just lays back on the bed and puts her legs on my shoulders letting me feel them and how long they are. Move closer and feel her LS while clothed and she giggles and gently pushes me away. Pay up and say goodbye.

Recent Ratings
hkpunter999   1-7-2017 21:05  Karma  +3   
GimmeASpa   24-6-2017 13:26  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   20-6-2017 04:46  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Phaychay   18-6-2017 00:20  Karma  +4   
JJJ37   17-6-2017 23:08  Karma  +4   
Mister   17-6-2017 16:14  Karma  +3   Sounds like you had a good time, but no repeat?
samlovy
Nookie Newbie

UID 202097
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 2
Karma 4
Acceptance -2
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-6-2017
Location singapore
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2017 18:56  Profile P.M. 
hmmm

quiet fast one...I guess watching time.....

Recent Ratings
Mister   18-6-2017 20:22  Acceptance  -1   Put brief comments in a Rating. Read Forum Gidelines before posting again!
penisonic
Nookie Newbie

UID 79126
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 1
Karma 2
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 17-11-2011
Status Offline
Post at 1-7-2017 20:25  Profile P.M. 
figure seems quite good. So, are you really a white guy with a big cock?