Reading Access 40
Registered 15-6-2015
Status Offline
Post at 16-6-2017 14:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
SW - "Little Pepper" quick rep

Date & Time of Session:  May 2017
Name:  Little Pepper
Link: http://go141.com/en/A55456-SW-HoneyGirls-lv.html?ref=Search(stype,region)
Agent: 2/5 (made me wait 25 mins, and 2 calls)
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Guangdong Area, Mandarin
Face: 3/5 (better in person, but not really MCOT)
Body: 3.5/5 (nice C but a bit saggy, ok shape but "plain" side B, skin not exactly silky but acceptable)
Skill: 3/5 (riding skills at bare minimum, or maybe she was just lazy... )
Service: 2.5/5 (No BBBJ although it was agreed with agent, only CBJ and short time only, it's a pity with those lips..)
GFE: 3/5 (a couple of hugs here and there..)
PSE: 3/5 (nice expression during the COB...)
Price & Session Length:  600
Repeat: No

So was kinda happy that a Walk-in popped up also in SW (area where I often go), and have been eyeing it since a couple of weeks (missed the last gal, didn't want to miss this chance too).
Agent experience to be reviewed (as above).

And here a quick recap:

- Hotel was nice, new/"spacious" room BUT needs card, so she had to come down herself to pick me up. The agent said she's coming down with a cap (seemingly not to attract too much attention... but well, if you then wear a set of sailor moon like student clothes...
with a nice pushup for your C rack... it makes it really difficult go unnoticed.. )

- finally, after 30 floors, we get in the room and chat a bit. she then plays in the role and allows touching/light kissing (neck and body) and undressing... nice start

- shower time is kinda uneventful, although the facility was quite clean and new, a bit more touching, no sucking

- we get on bed, and after seeing how LB was standing up, she goes and motions to cap   wait! what about my BBBJ? erm, "no sry, with all the customers we see every day we better do it CBJ..." (and here I feel like a bit of a let down... reminding me of how man
y trains passed that tunnel certainly doesn't help...). So I just shut up and hope that the rest goes better...

- CBJ: no feel. Next.  

- At this point I say" let's start somehow". So I stay laid down, and she says "you come on top?" and I: "nah, you ride a bit", and she goes: " oh, but you got to move"... Well long story short, she guides LB in making many expressions (most of them fake i guess, although at that moment it worked on me) and then sits still. I look at her and then start pumping from below

- well, we did heat thing s up a bit, moved to mish, and then told her I'd be coming on her boobs..

-"ah no, don't..." (she was using her arms to cover her face...), "don't cum here ..." (her eyes were looking sideways in distance and TO ME   they felt like saying: "give it to me, give it to me...") and so.. take out LB, take off the rubber and

everything considered it was a nice one but will not consider repeat.
We cleaned up, showered dressed. Paid and left. Of course no photos allowed, before I wanted to get her wechat, but ended up forgetting...

I think I was not really her ideal type and thus didn't stir up the "horny side" that she kinda sense of. Maybe with a better connection she'll really give you heaven. Anyway, for who's interested, she's gonna be in town until Monday (if i remember correctly).

The picture i attach is let's say 90/100 vs real.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
joey88   25-6-2017 06:57  Karma  +4   
stinkyfeet   22-6-2017 23:20  Karma  +8   
Petay_1283   22-6-2017 22:13  Karma  +6   
J1mRob   20-6-2017 07:42  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
obe   19-6-2017 20:39  Karma  +8   
modnar   17-6-2017 03:46  Karma  +3   Favorable
batman108   17-6-2017 00:00  Karma  +5   awesome and thanks
Mister   16-6-2017 20:37  Karma  +4   Decent punt for the price. Clean towel? 45 minutes? Have you tried any other girls from this agent? Could you PM me the ...
hkpunter999   16-6-2017 19:03  Karma  +3   
FG88
Lustful Lord

UID 130630
Digest Posts 0
Credits 818
Posts 16
Karma 813
Acceptance 103
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-6-2015
Status Offline
Post at 22-6-2017 10:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 FG88's post

@ Mister - yes clean towel, 45 mins. I may have tried another girl from this agent in North Point (at least from the same wechat account). In that case it was alright, but the room was quite small...

Recent Ratings
Mister   23-6-2017 13:18  Karma  +1   Thanks. Could you PM me the names of the hotels in NP and SW