Nationality & Language: Canto / Mando / English
Face:  3/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  HK$700 + 100 tip for 60min
Repeat: Definitely

Hi Guys,

After reading good reviews, I decided to give Hawai a try.
Booking was quite easy thorugh WeChat, and I asked for Joey as she was available on that day.

The girl was quite nice. Only down side was that I was in one of these rooms with no shower, and the little walk of shame through the corridor in front of an old man getting his feet massaged by an old lady was somewhat awkward.

Anyways, the massage was nice, her technique was interesting, with a mix of hard rubs, and finger pressure points. All in all it was very nice, and Joey is quite fun, she helped me practice my broken mandarin whilst massaging me.

Then comes the teasing part, but I was already turned on by her long legs, and altogether super nice attitude, she drops her dress down to her thong and start massaging my LB whilst DFK me. Nice surprise, she's a great kisser.
Then she starts going down for a nice titty wank whilst teasing my down below. Quite arousing. She wanted to prostate massage me, but I was more in the mood to eat her pussy, which she let me do.
As expected it was warm and wet. She sat on my face whilst stroking me gently, and after a bit we came at unison.
Then she cleaned her hands and massaged my head. Very nice finishing touch.

For the shower she let me use the next door room, which was a lot nicer. I paid (and gave her a tip to her surprise) and left. I'm a sucker, I know.

I will probably be back as some of her sisters are Fei CHang Hao Can too!!! Especially Carmen.

Recent Ratings
hkpunter999   15-6-2017 02:50  Karma  +3   
batman108   15-6-2017 02:00  Acceptance  +5   awesome and thanks
professuser   14-6-2017 16:43  Acceptance  +1   sucker , good report
Mister   14-6-2017 08:48  Karma  +4   How did she ask for the $700? Amen to Carmen (hao kan), but she often isn't there
dryice   14-6-2017 00:43  Karma  +6   Nice one I'll bear in mind Joey and Carman
Tarasse
Carnal Conqueror

UID 116724
Digest Posts 0
Credits 256
Posts 43
Karma 251
Acceptance 90
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-4-2014
Status Offline
Post at 15-6-2017 02:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Tarasse's post

@Mister: tried to get the price on WeChat, they ignored my question.
Asked at the beginning of the session, giggles, asked again during the flip answer " you know".
She was actually surprised when pay time arrives that I actually did not know the price. She says, tell me how much you want to pay. I say I don't know, 700 or 800 ( seemed in line with other reports and good fun and massage).
She says ok for 700 (bless her). I gave her 100 more because I am a sucker and liked her for not being too greedy.

@professuser To be honest I am a sucker, I go after work wearing suit and tie. Not like I can attract pity fuck.

For next time I know from brother Aurufc's report (http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... amp;extra=page%3D1) that price is 500 and also what it was that she wispered in my ear that I could not understand... Well, there will definitely be a next time now!

[ Last edited by  Tarasse at 15-6-2017 02:11 ]

Recent Ratings
professuser   15-6-2017 17:53  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   15-6-2017 08:59  Karma  +1   For what you got (DATY, etc), $600-$700 all in would be the going rate in WC, more in TST.