Registered 30-10-2012
Status Offline
Post at 12-6-2017 08:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Finally succumbing to the K spa

Date: Saturday 10th June 2017
Time: 3pm
Girl: Tawny (?)
Face 2.5/5 she wasn't ugly but she  wasn't a cutie or a looker for sure.
Body: 3/5 I would guess 5'5" and at 33B-24-34 her body actually wasn't bad at all quite nice actually.
Service: 4/5 her massage was ok whilst she didn't go full nude, I had full access to her hairy LS which was nice and wet.
Damage: $700 for 60mins

Not quite sure I would return.

Despite all the choice one has in Central, I finally went to Kama. Those who follow my rants know I haven't been enthusiastic on Kama. Not that I'm choosing this path from any experience but just that everyone's rates and said there thing on this place so there isn't really much more to add. The price of what's to offer isn't necessarily cheap and the service is not that much more than from what I'd get elsewhere. If anything I've gotten more from girls who I've got to know as a regular.

So why succumb? Saturday I was in aches and pains and was morally hurt from having to work in the office to get the partners minutes for our Monday meeting with our sponsors. Felt shit and wanted to rub one on the spot as compensation. My usuals were all off and I had no intention of going to the dark side. Decided to give Kama a call.

The process is easy and the girl on the phone spoke amazing English. Appointment set up and asked so can I choose the girl? She said why don't you come over and choose we have about 4 girls here now who are free. Wow why not!

Got there and was asked VIP room or normal room? Chose normal and said I'd go with the 60mins plan. I was impressed by the room. Clean and nice. First do on the corridor for the regulars. And BTW are there better rooms?

Here's where it went slightly downhill. As I got in the room, a fat girl who made queen latifah look thin walked in with a smile. I immediately said ok can I choose. She looked sad and heart broken and looked at me with those pick me broken eyes... sorry girl not into a big girls... well they did have four including one amazingly cute small one who packed either a really nice pair of breaths or an amazing push up bra! Regrettably she said she was marked and held the iPad ready to mark the other girls...what was I left with? Queen latifah, an older lady who could be easily have as many wrinkles as my wife and tawny who looked fit and tight in a sexy red dress but not much of a face. At this point it wasn't a hard choice. I'll take tawny but don't think I'll be back....

In short summary, it worked out fine and I had a decent time. On the dry massage she would sit on my ass or thighs and rub her LA through her knickers whilst working her hands on my back and shoulders. She was effective in communicating that there's more to cum excuse the pun.  She has good strength but as expected there are places that do the massage way better.

The flip was good. She unzipped her dress but didn't go nude. Her thin panties were soaking wet and I noticed it was the string variety held up by two knots on the side. Undid the string and off they came. Good access to what was now a wet bush. From here it's all the same. Fingers deep in and the other hand playing with her tits and body whilst she's
Rubbing the oil and beating the meat.

Done on the shoot. Clean aup pay and leave.

Will I return not sure really wasn't convinced or should I say converted.

Recent Ratings
mchk   4-7-2017 20:02  Karma  +2   Favorable
batman108   13-6-2017 01:14  Acceptance  +5   awesome and thanks
shooter2012   12-6-2017 13:51  Acceptance  +1   Agree the service drop a bit but will still go there again
Mister   12-6-2017 08:45  Karma  +4   Bad luck. Lots of options on the dark side ;-p
CheeseIsGood   12-6-2017 08:35  Karma  +3   
CheeseIsGood
Carnal Conqueror

UID 114249
Digest Posts 0
Credits 457
Posts 55
Karma 454
Acceptance 64
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-2-2014
Status Offline
Post at 12-6-2017 08:39  Profile P.M. 
I'd highly advise sending a WhatsApp or whatever to the MMS before heading over and telling her what you're looking for.  I do have to say that I think the overall quality of the girls has dropped a bit since the raid, though.

Google a bit and you should be able to find one of their postings on outside sites that will eventually lead to their webpage and phone number.

Recent Ratings
shooter2012   12-6-2017 13:51  Acceptance  +1   Yes, thats important.
Mister   12-6-2017 09:03  Karma  +1   Good advice. They will message back with pix of the girls available, some PhotoShopped more than others
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4268
Posts 2133
Karma 4209
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 12-6-2017 08:59  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 dryice's post

Thanks for the honest, detailed report on your bittersweet maiden voyage on the good ship Kama. As a recent K-novice myself (a couple of visits before the raid and a couple after), I'm afraid we may have missed its glory days and its greatest girls. The service is still good and cheerful, without the distasteful wrangling over upsells you sometimes get elsewhere, but girl quality-wise, there's less to distinguish it from other joints, either in TST or, if you must confine yourself to the island, at Hawaii and its ilk. If you need an example, Jingwen at RBS is a prettier version of the younger Chrissie Chau, friendly though not possessed of the very best skills. Eye candy for me, but of course YMMV.

Recent Ratings
dryice   12-6-2017 11:06  Karma  +6   Totally agree and may have only myself to blame