Reading Access 40
Registered 3-3-2009
Status Offline
Post at 2-6-2017 09:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
East castle spa #2

Number: 2
Name:irene
Look: 4/5 (her face is not the most beautiful but hot body)
GFE: 5/5 she is really friendly
Skills:4/5

Bought a coupon at the ferry terminal and went to east castle spa yesterday night around 12am

I was interested to try the SM session but with the girl tied instead of me but the manager didn t (or didn t want to) understand so I gave up this idea

I start with the shoulder massage as it was included with the coupon. I had the occasion to chat with the vietnamese masseuse. They were very kind and happy to speak vietnamese and told me their stories.

They advised me to take a Thailand girl instead of a PRC girl. Following them, Thai girl are more dedicated and pay more attention into satisfaying customer than PRC girls. They told me that even sometimes the PRC girls end the session without waiting for the customer to shoot his load!!! WTH!

So I called a lineup and look at the girls (around 10 girls). There are normally 3 Thai girl including 2 twin sisters but the 2 sisters were already taken so I end up with #2.

Her face is not the most beautiful but she has a hot body with real big boobs (not fake)

She let me choose the theme and I choose the schoolgirl.

She went to change her dress and come back in her uniform. Man she was hot! It was like she was my school girlfriend.

When we enter the room, she started a video and we had a nice chat. She was so hot that I undress her. It was a pleasure to undo her button one by one myself(most of the time, the girl undress herself very quicly). It was like unwrapping a gift!

I start with her shirt, then she pull down her panty. I ask her to keep her miniskirt, I like to fuck her her uniform.

She lay me down on a mattress and start with me licking her body. Then we switch to a CBJ, she was good at it, nice suction and tickling and the same time.
She then start to ride me and we ended doggystyle. Could hold it more!

Then she asked me to relax and she laid down next to me for some more chat and cuddle. It was really relaxing.

I asked her if she could come at my room but I stayed in the Casa Real hotel so she told me she cannot come. If i was in another hotel she could have come!

Overall, it was a nice experience, but considering the price, not sure I will come back.

Recent Ratings
zorkelias   9-6-2017 17:58  Acceptance  +1   
barnicles   3-6-2017 19:10  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
itron9000   3-6-2017 16:23  Karma  +3   Original
batman108   3-6-2017 01:29  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
stinkyfeet   2-6-2017 16:21  Karma  +6   Its true PRC girls dont give a shit especially if they don't have any chemistry with you
Kortaro   2-6-2017 14:28  Karma  +4