Reading Access 50
Registered 19-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 1-6-2017 11:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
NURU SPA- Lulu

NURU SPA- Lulu

Name: Lulu
Link: http://go141.com/en/A43142-TST-SPA-NuruSpa.html?ref=Search(stype,region)
Looks: 8/10 cute face, kinda reminds me of Annie Lau (fancl commercial)
Body: 7/10. full size b, nice butt, slight belly
GFE: 5/10 some kissing, reluctant at first but when things got going she opened up
PSE: 5/10 a good bit of moaning, felt fake
Damage: HKD1600
retry: when there is another girl

So seeing there's a new girl thought i'd give this girl a try. Setup was easy as always. Show up on time and by now we all know how this place work. So the lady ushers me in to the room, and i see Lulu in the french maid get up, cute. Small chit chat and we undress. She speaks a bit of cantonese but prefers mandarin of course. Not sure if it was her first day or what but the shower service was lacking no BBBJ, just some light b2b rubbing.

So we leave the shower and dry ourselves she gives me a quick bbbj but felt more like a tease. We move onto the  massage bed, as always we dont come here for the massage but its nice to relax a bit. So after the dry and oil massage we move on to the nuru. This is why we come here, and unfortunately i felt she didnt do a great job. Usually the girls rub all over your body and add plenty of nuru oil. However, Lulu didnt manage to use much and was only riding over my bum and back.... she did manage to make it sound like she was into it. Then we flip and some more riding and playing with her boobs, then she cleans LB a bit and caps on. No bbbj just starts to ride, anyhow like ive been saying she does seem to get into it and i do feel her LS clinching(not sure if is natural or she forcing it). We move on the massage bed and few more positions then   we clean up and i pay and leave.

TL;DR below average session with an average girl

Recent Ratings
mchk   5-6-2017 19:16  Karma  +2   Favorable
cityguy   3-6-2017 10:59  Karma  +3   sounds quite dissappointing
3QOxqK2Liy0t   2-6-2017 00:21  Acceptance  +1   Thanks
jimyum   1-6-2017 12:37  Karma  +5   
pipolaki
Kinky King

UID 158411
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1362
Posts 119
Karma 1353
Acceptance 177
Reading Access 50
Registered 11-10-2016
Location The World
Status Offline
Post at 16-6-2017 15:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
When was that ??? For Nuru Spa, it's worth to put the date or week, as they change every week, or more.