Acceptance 2
Reading Access 20
Registered 12-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 23-5-2017 13:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
LG908 B&S

Date & Time of Session:  May 21
Name:  LG908 (Not the same girl shown in DB)
Agent: LG
Link: (They took it down already....OBVIOUSLY)
Nationality & Language: Mainland, Chinese
Face:  4/5 (Big round eyes)
Body: 3/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Damage: 1000
Repeat: Nah...just basic.

A combination from the other thread about Q and me being upset, I had to write this after being lazy for 4 years.

I wanted to see LG908, I recall her from previous weeks ago and was fully booked up every time I called. Needless to say, based on the hotness of the photos, it is difficult to get a booking. So I called at 6pm asking for 8pm, denied. 10pm denied. 11pm denied. Finally at half past midnight.

Upon seeing her, she wasn’t bad looking but definitely nothing like DB pics at all. How far off? Far…not even the same person….clearly.

Face = not same
Boobs = where pushed when I came in and when the outfit came off…sagging like she has been breast feeding for years.
Age = definitely beyond 28, see freckles, stretch marks on body.

The upside to all this is that she isn’t ugly or fat and she is very good at riding CG and oral. Corkscrew type of BJ that you see in movies. But I am going to skip all that and just jump right into the details of my conversation with her after. I asked what her number was.

Me: What’s your number here?
Her: 8 something
Me: oh ok.
Her: why?
Me: I wanted 908
Her: Are you disappointed?
Me: No, that’s not the point. You are good but just looks wise, not my style.
Her: She is probably busy. Looking disappointed
Me: Listen, its nothing to do with you, you are good, but more your boss in not giving what the customer is asking.
Her: Oh.

So after I left, I called them up again. Just to see wtf is up. I said, that definitely wasn’t 908. Their response to me was that this girl has 2 sets of photo. I was like, listen, I ain’t stupid and I certainly wasn’t born yesterday. It is simple, I just won’t ever use your services again. He kept asking if the performance was good but I said that wasn’t the point dude. If I want to get my rocks off, I can go anywhere for less the price. Its about the principle and what you say you will deliver.

For me, not going back to LG, not after the shitty scheduling and this blatant B&S. Back to Q and H but I probably wont be surprised if it is all the same people running this.

Recent Ratings
BigBeef   2-6-2017 06:34  Karma  +3   
Petay_1283   25-5-2017 14:56  Karma  +4   
JJJ37   24-5-2017 23:21  Karma  +4   B&S is pretty common in the business. Don't like the girl? Walk away. Its that simple.
Mike747   23-5-2017 20:25  Acceptance  +1   any pics of her? the "bosses" are not the most educated guys btw... run into it ones in a while
stinkyfeet   23-5-2017 20:11  Karma  +1   Photo of 908 would be nice
Valmont
Musky Member

UID 27624
Digest Posts 0
Credits 176
Posts 34
Karma 176
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 20
Registered 12-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 23-5-2017 21:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Valmont's post

sorry, didn't get a pic of the DB 908 or the fake 908.

Not soemthing I really do...perhaps next time...(4 years later...lol, jk)

Recent Ratings
stinkyfeet   23-5-2017 22:03  Acceptance  +1   I'll give you lots of k's for photos!