Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2017 14:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Missed Room E and went for Room A- Chin Suit

Thread Subject:

Date & Time of Session:  14 May 2017 - Time 13.10pm
Location:  Room A, Flat 128, 3/F, 126 - 128 Fuk Wing St., Sham Shui Po
Name:  
Link: http://go141.com/en/A37698-SSP-1 ... l?ref=Search(region,building)
Agent:
Nationality & Language: Spoke Mandarin and Canto
Age: Late 20s early 30s (Although I suspect is older than 33)
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5 No fat and great tight small ass
Skill: 3/4
Service: 3/5 (4/5 for allowing to finger her ass despite moans of no no no)
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: Quoted HKD400.00 for FS (but 100 more for BBBJ) and gave 100 tip  
Repeat: Yes

So brothers, I am gaining more confidence to go to the WG walk-ups. So I decided to try Sham Shui PO as I had not had a good experience previously.

I initially wanted to visit a Taiwanese WG and read that the one below had good reviews and spoke Taiwanese.

http://go141.com/en/A53355-SSP-1 ... l?ref=Search(region,building)

So I followed another's bro's previously lead where he booked a girl by whatsapp first and agreed with  the one above( her advert said she was a newbie but later I found that on her door it said Yuki)

So anyway, we agreed on 13.00pm and of I went on the MTR at 12.10 and arrived at exit D2 1round 12.50. I had trouble finding the place and so texted her and she wrote to me in CHinese and I copy and pasted onto google maps. Guys it is basicall next door to a 7-11 or OK shop right next to a big main street and Fuk Wing Street. The door sign would say a hotel name and there is a hotel on the 2nd floor, so you need ot go to the third floor.

I brought a pocari sweat form the OK shop and ventured stairs of the advertised Hotel and wo and behokd on the 3rd floor above the hotel on the second floor WAS a bunch of neon lit lights and small rooms.
I range the bell for room E and noone answered. Then a rtall looking bro came behind me and also wanted to ring the bell so I let him wait too. The door still won't open so I texted her and wrote in google tranlated Mandarin that I here, and also another bro was behind me.. anyway, the sign said ring the bell but Room E was not opening. I decided to walk away formt he door cameras to see if she would open to the brother behind me. SHe still didn't The name said Yuki on the door so I decided to try anoyther corridor and Room A opened:

http://go141.com/en/A37698-SSP-1 ... l?ref=Search(region,building)

Her face was quite pretty about early to mid 30s and she said she was a HK girl in Canto.

I explained that I was good for Mandarin and English

And she motioned 400.00 and I asked if BBJ was ok, she said 100.00 more so i thought, ok why not, 500,00 for a petite  HK girl was ok.

So i went in!

She was very friendly, and stripped off... I was a little disappointed as with a padded bra the tits looked huge but off without the bra it was probably an enhanced 34 C. But she was very pleasant and helped me undress and motioned for me to go into the shower with her. I made polite talk said, if she was a mother, then Happy Mother's day. She said she was not married and her name was CHin SUit

She had a nice firm ass and her pussy was SHAVED.

Anyway, usual thorough wash and I was on the bed.

Despite the droopy boobs , she had a ski tight fit body and she noticed I looked at her boobs and she said apolegetically that the boob job was badly done.

Anyway she started on a most rock hard BBBJ and I started to get a huge stiffy. It was great to see her little smooth face try to swallow my bare , uncapped cock.

I played with her ass and realised she was slimey wet  and tried to finger her ass.

She said it was a special ttreat that she would allow 69 as she normally chagred but she was horny and we did a most delciious bear 69..

I started fignering her ass and man it was tight..
She moaned and tried to tell me as she was gobbing my cock in her mouth Nono no..

SoHere i am fingering her ass and muching her tight pussy and she is doing a bare 69 !I could smell some antiseptic on her bussy so this girl clearly takes hygiene seriously. I tried to finger her pussy but it was quite tight and I couldn't get 2  fingers hlaf way in.

She was gasping and told me she wanted to lie down and asked me to DATY her. I obliged..

after 5 minutes her pussy was so wet with my mouth and tongue on her LS and I tried thrusting a finger i her ass, she tried to move my hand and finger away..

She gasped after anothe rminute fo DATY and the pushed my head away and took the nearby boix of condoms and fumbling put the condom on my now big bro. I made isure it was all on, then penetrated her with a deep thrust on missionalry

she gasped and moaned and we started a rythymn and thrusting she must have came with in 35-40 seconds she arched her back and closed her eyes moand with my staill hard cock inside. and I started thrusting like there was no tomorrow...finished with an almighty groan

I must have cum for a good 6 - 10 seconds and we slowly took the condomed dick out it was full of cum on the jonny and she slowly removed the condom

We giggled and collapeed on the bed.

After 2 03 minutes she gave me a peck on the cheeks as I laid next ot her and motioned for me to come with her to a shower.

It was a well nice 40 mins and  I paid 600 (500 + 100 + 100 tip[) , took her wechat and I promise to repeat with a better orgasm for both of us next time!

Maybe she was a great actress but I left happy and satsifed and  could ot do anymore anyway with room E as I walked past it on my way to the stairs anddown and out..

Will I repea? damn for room A yes, still tot ry room e the so called" taiwanese" girl.

Recent Ratings
stranger_au   15-5-2017 13:01  Acceptance  +1   
Petay_1283   15-5-2017 10:57  Karma  +6   
tripwire   14-5-2017 20:56  Karma  +3   
porkchops   14-5-2017 17:08  Karma  +4   Thanks!