Subject: Flower Fairy Spa & the F Cup beauty!
zbmthethird
Throbbing Titan

UID 162680
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3203
Posts 141
Karma 3184
Acceptance 385
Reading Access 70
Registered 8-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2017 11:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Flower Fairy Spa & the F Cup beauty!

Got a call from Yuki and her partner who used to work in Central, that their new spa was opening in Tsim Sha Tsui and inviting me to come check it out. Always happy to check out a new place especially in Kowloon side, and she'd always made sure I was taken care of at her previous places, and she is a cutie herself, and very friendly so I said I'd head over.

Flower Fairy Spa
Flat A. 3/F Far East Mansion.
5-6 Middle Road. Tsim Sha Tsui.
Tel: 55416914
Link: http://go141.com/en/A53033-TST-S ... ml?ref=Search(stype
Date of Visit: May 4th 2017 2pm
Masseuse: Yoyo
Face:4/5
Body 5/5 F CUP BABY!
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE:4/5
Repeat: Hell Yeah
Price: 1000 for 2 hrs including tips!

The new location is good, there's plenty of shops and business in Far East Mansion, so zipping into the building nobody is going to get the “why are you in this building? Why were you in that area?” questions from anyone....you can either walk up the 3 floors or take the lifts, you do have to be buzzed through to the lifts by the security but they don't ask why or where you are going so all good. Up to the 3rd floor and its obvious they have just opened as lots of bouquets at the entrance. Am welcomed by Yuki, who's wearing a nice black top that showcases her cleevage and a very nice pair of low cut jeans which highlight her very shapely behind. She gives me a welcome hug and introduces me to a couple of very pretty young things sitting in the reception area, all are very cute when one more comes out of I guess the pantry area, a very small but very buxom young thing wearing short shorts and a tight top that is barely containing an epic pair of bosoms, her name is Yoyo and more on her shortly!

Yuki shows me around the spa, its big at least 5 normal service rooms with shower, and two I think VIP rooms with Japanese bath etc, one was in use while I was being shown around. The decoration is simple but nice, it has a kind of Japanese onsen feel to it. I decide to go for the 2 hour spa treatment and ask Yuki, if the buxotic Yoyo is as good as she looks. She assures me that her massage is very good, and starts giggling “and so is the second half!' Thats good enough recommendation for me, so I return to the reception area while Yoyo prepares the bath for me, and have a chat with Yuki about business and other stuff and she tells me how they opened on the 3rd and want to be the go-to spa in Tsim Sha Tsui.

Yoyo returns and takes my hand and leads me to the VIP room, Yuki tells me to “enjoy” and I follow Yoyo to the room, she's petite if she's 5 ft tall thats the max, and I'm about 6'2 and a big dude, she doesn't speak much English but understands my Cantonese and is giggling about how big I am, and asking me how come I can speak Cantonese. She is very giggly and friendly, and helps me undress, laughing at the size of my shoes (size 14/48) and how big they are compared to hers and asking if everything is so big.....she hangs up my clothes and gives junior a playful fumble before helping me into the bath and laughing at just how much water I displace, as she'd filled the bath nearly to the brim. Sometimes you need a good soak, its something that I do miss in HK, its hard to find a good sized bath and I do like the japanese ones and do keep meaning to try and get one for my flat. Its nice to soak for a bit and just relax, and always better when there's a buxom pixie helping you to wash, she washes my hair, scrubs behind my ears and gives me a very good wash, before her hands start to play with junior in the tub. We chat while we go, and she's very chatty and funny and very giggly when I start asking about her impressive bosom. I'm terrible with sizes, but she explains she is an F Cup and that sometimes people think she is a little bit fat but its not fat its her boobs! And tells me I will see soon enough for myself!

After a good soak and some canoodling, some light kissing and getting warmed up, she helps me out of the bath, laughing again about my size and I shower off before she dries me off and leads me over to the tatami bed. I lay down and she goes to work with her massage skills. She may be small but man she's strong and she knows how to massage. She asks me how I like my massage and where I feel I need it, I tell her I like a strong massage and my shoulders and my calves have been giving me some pain and she goes to work. And damn she works the hell out of my shoulders and calves, to the point where I am almost biting the pillows to stifle the pain but in a good way. She is a very strong girl, and kneads the twists and knots out of me giving me one of the best massages I have had in a long time, 5 days later I can still feel the benefits! But she also began to stroke and caress my sausage and eggs as she went, with a very gentle and erotic touch until it was time for me to roll over.

I rolled over and she complimented me on the waking junior, and dimmed the lights. She leans in and we begin to kiss and cuddle, chatting and some LFK before I help her to remove her shirt and release those breasts that are straining to escape from a very strong looking sports bra. And damn they are some big and beautiful breasts, very nice and firm, very small but lovely nipples and incredibly succulent and receptive. (Gentlemen, treat them nicely!) In clothes she may look a little sticky but she's got a very strong and athletic body, nice little rose tattoo just above her crotch, she asks me about my tattoos and where I got them.  We're kissing and cuddling on the tatami bed and she's playing with junior while I'm feasting on them boobies, and playing with her very nice ass and rubbing her through her shorts. She is responding well, but when I try to slide a finger under her shorts, she apologizes and tells me that she is expecting the imminent arrival of Auntie and its a bit painful. I respect her comments and go back to feeding on those breasts and enjoying a very good make out session while she works junior with a deft hand. She's all breathy and giggling, and procedes to slide herself down until her ample bosom engulfs junior and gives me a very intense and very enjoyable combo handjob and titty fuck till junior opens fire! She compliments me on how much comes out, and wipes me off before wiping her bosom down. And lies back down in my arms for a while and we continue chatting about various things, before my phone rings and while I take the call, she excuses herself and goes to the shower to clean herself up. She strips off while I chat and damn that is a fit body, she showers and dances and teases me from the shower, and I finish the call just as she is stepping out of the shower and she gives me a big kiss and a slap on the ass, while I step into the shower.

She dresses, and cleans up the room, and continues to chat as I finish my shower, and I step out and she helps me dry off and dress me up, just as friendly and fun as ever. I pay her for the session which includes tips (I do like this process better!) and then Yuki comes in to ask me how the session was. I tell her it was very good, and she asks me if Yoyo was  good choice, I say yes and she says I am a nuaghty boy and thats why it was the right choice, joking that her boobs are too small now compared to Yoyo's. She takes me by the hand and leads me back to reception and offers me a coffee, I happily accept and we sit and chat while Yoyo introduces me to a couple of the other girls. Sadly their names escape me, but very cute and friendly, and while I could have quite happily stayed there all day, I had to step back out into the real world

Flower Fairy Spa gets the thumbs up, the location is good, the facilities are very good, and the service is very very good. I will be returning and getting to know Yoyo better!

Couple of pics of the VIP room and one of the regular rooms, and a boob shot to give you an idea ref Yoyo cleevage

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Mistaman   3-7-2017 16:01  Karma  +4   Great report. I've always wanted to try one of these spas.
mchk   22-5-2017 19:17  Karma  +5   Good detail. Nice info.
ernieb   19-5-2017 00:51  Karma  +5   How old is she?
pipolaki   17-5-2017 13:22  Karma  +2   
messenger   13-5-2017 11:23  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for detail report.
batman108   11-5-2017 00:09  Karma  +5   awesome and thanks
Mister   10-5-2017 21:58  Karma  +7   Thanks for scouting a new place
test74   10-5-2017 21:44  Karma  +2   Excellent
stinkyfeet   10-5-2017 16:56  Karma  +8   More photos of tge hottie! Otherwise the world is gonna explode!
xooxer   9-5-2017 23:54  Acceptance  +1   Excellent report. If anyone ask, just say you're visiting the tailor or leather goods shop there. :p
rosebud888   9-5-2017 22:48  Karma  +4   Thanks for intel
flappo84   9-5-2017 22:09  Karma  +6   Detail is key.
zebra   9-5-2017 21:27  Karma  +4   
ltshinysidez   9-5-2017 20:02  Karma  +5   
UncleDad   9-5-2017 19:23  Karma  +4   Sounds like fun!
professuser   9-5-2017 17:26  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
porkchops   9-5-2017 16:32  Karma  +4   Thanks!
ramont   9-5-2017 15:57  Karma  +8   thanks
CheeseIsGood   9-5-2017 15:53  Karma  +3   
twiceAweek   9-5-2017 13:44  Karma  +6   new places always good to konw
dryice   9-5-2017 11:49  Karma  +5   Nice report on a new location. Need to try this place out.
Jack_Sparrow   9-5-2017 11:48  Karma  +5   
Andale
Nookie Newbie

UID 183957
Digest Posts 0
Credits 40
Posts 7
Karma 39
Acceptance 24
Reading Access 10
Registered 14-3-2017
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2017 20:19  Profile P.M. 
Very detailed report! Thanks for the info.
ericpapa
Musky Member

UID 158373
Digest Posts 0
Credits 174
Posts 56
Karma 172
Acceptance 38
Reading Access 20
Registered 10-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 10-5-2017 16:38  Profile P.M. 
Nice.  Thanks for sharing.  Good to have a new place on Kowloon side.
layman
Nookie Newbie

UID 28112
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6
Posts 6
Karma 6
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 10
Registered 22-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 26-5-2017 12:48  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for the very detailed report. Hopefully this new place keeps up the standard.
ODSHARD
Nookie Newbie

UID 198998
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 3
Karma 2
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 26-5-2017
Status Offline
Post at 26-5-2017 15:47  Profile P.M. 
Any chance you can request for a specific person when you go (or call in ahead of time) because yoyo sounds like a dream
zbmthethird
Throbbing Titan

UID 162680
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3203
Posts 141
Karma 3184
Acceptance 385
Reading Access 70
Registered 8-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 26-5-2017 22:39  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 ODSHARD's post

on their wechat : HEZ55416914  they list who is working daily, so i am sure you can message and ask for a specific girl....

Recent Ratings
test74   27-5-2017 06:34  Acceptance  +2   
ODSHARD   26-5-2017 23:26  Acceptance  +1   
MothToAFlame   26-5-2017 23:19  Karma  +5   Favorable
sliverling
Nookie Newbie

UID 199141
Digest Posts 0
Credits 23
Posts 7
Karma 23
Acceptance 1