Post at 4-5-2017 18:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Beijing] Euro hotel punt

Date & Time of Session: Last week
Name: Mariya
Link: ad on Beijing backpage called Most beautiful European girl
Nationality & Language: Czech and conversational english
Face: 6/10 (braces were a turn off)
Body:  7/10 (enhanced breasts were slightly firm)
Skill: 6/10 at first but became 8/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 6.5/10
PSE: 7/10
Price & Session Length: 3500 for 2 shots, no time limit
Repeat: Maybe her friend

Two girls Nadine (Russian, 26) and Mariya (Czech, 23) were in Beijing so I thought I would try them out but only went for Mariya in the end and still can't seem to figure why.

Found them on two separate sites and decided to try them out (euro pussy is hard to find here) after wechatting both of them I figured they were together Nadine (the other girl)
seemed fine but was a bit pricy (4000 1 hour) and despite the (real can confirm) photos she sent I decided nah. Mariya's photos are not really her but are pretty close I would say
65-70% match. The video on BP shows her body but blurs out the face but does give a good idea about the shape.

Chose Mariya cause she offered 2500 for 1 shot and 3500 for 2 with no time limits, Nadine offered 4000 for 1 hour but she definitely seemed more experienced. After a slighly
difficult booking due to jetlag I was met by Mariya. She is pretty but seemed to have too much makeup on and her face looked like 65% of the photo on the ad but wasn't terrible as
I thought the girl in the ad looked worse. See attached photos for better idea of what she looks like. After arriving at her room we shower together though she only did only LFK.
Then we move to the bed with kissing and cat bath and she starts a BBBJ which starts out a bit rough due to the aforementioned braces but after letting her know and her
thoroughly apologizing she quickly got into it and would defiantly be one of the better ones I've gotten in Beijing. Suctionwas great and she took you as deep as she could. The main event was average cowgirl is not terrible but not amazing either, mish was pretty favorable. Feeling my end coming I pulled out and pulled off the cap and hoped to finish on her large tits she took me in her mouth to try to finish me off and nearly blew it right there but she let me out just in time and I on her chest. After cleaining up for a bit
we chat and drink some water. She is from Prague and models but only a WG out of country. We start the second round and this time her BBBJ is amazing got my lb up
really quick and we went at it for quite a bit and eventually (emphasis on eventually) I finished on her abdomen. Cuddled for a bit and showered then parted ways after a quick kiss

While expensive she isn't that bad but it also has to do with the fact that there is a serious lack of euro WG in Beijing. If I had a spare 4K I would have also tried Nadine as she
seemed to have a great ass and natural large tits.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
zorkelias   20-5-2017 01:43  Acceptance  +1   
wupoer   7-5-2017 02:51  Karma  +3   
batman108   5-5-2017 22:43  Karma  +5   Awesome and thanks
cknc31   5-5-2017 14:42  Karma  +2   
Corcorigan   5-5-2017 14:13  Acceptance  +1   
Zbf246   5-5-2017 06:54  Karma  +3   Great post!
porkchops   4-5-2017 22:26  Karma  +4   Thanks!
UncleDad   4-5-2017 21:26  Karma  +4   Nice
obe   4-5-2017 20:25  Karma  +10   Excellent
stinkyfeet   4-5-2017 19:32  Karma  +8   
LeoCan   4-5-2017 19:02  Karma  +5