Reading Access 30
Registered 31-8-2014
Status Offline
Post at 1-5-2017 16:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fanny MK, great Thai massage

Date & Time of Session: May 1 / 2pm
Name: Fanny
Nationality & Language: Thai (Cantonese & English)
Face: 2/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session: 400 HKD for 90 min
Repeat: Yes for the Thai massage

I spent a weekend in HKG during labor day holiday. I browsed thru 141 and found Fanny in Mongkok area with attractive pictures. I didn’t expect much rather than to have her work on the knots. The booking is easy, she speaks decent english & cantonese. You can also book her thru her whatsup. She gave me the building info from the MTR exit and it is easy to find. She texted me 10min before our appointment and asked me to come up if I’m already in the area.

She’s about 5’4”, in her 40s and cheerful. We agreed upon the price before I proceed to shower by myself Then she started with the back massage. Oh boy, one of the good oil massage that I have in a while. After about 30min of back rub, the teasing started and she cap me for a quick one. She’s friendly and wanting to chat to know her customer more. After the deed is done, she asked me to relax and continue with another round of relaxing Thai massage. Again, she’s shine in the massage skills. We ended our session almost 90min. Time well spent. Again, she’s such a lovely lady, great skills in massage if that’s what you are looking for.

Recent Ratings
porkchops   2-5-2017 15:29  Karma  +4   Thanks!
cass   2-5-2017 06:29  Karma  +6   
Alice75   1-5-2017 21:51  Karma  +3   This is a great find!