Reading Access 40
Registered 22-6-2015
Status Offline
Post at 29-4-2017 15:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Pilkem Street - Thai - Jasmine - Rushed job - Nice Face & Body

Thread Subject: Pilkem Street - Thai - Jasmine - Rushed job - Nice Face & Body

Date & Time of Session:  29-April, 2017 Time 14.00

Location:  Pilkem Street, Walk Up , 1st Floor, the FIRST room on the right side as you walk up the stairs of the building

Name:  Jasmine, Thai girl
Link:

Agent:

Nationality & Language: Thai, Broken English.

Face:  4/5

Body: 4/5 but the fake boobs are big C/ D sized but sagging  
Skill: 1- 2/ 5

Service: 1-2/5
GFE: 1/5

PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  380.00 for straight pump and dump, she tried to rush it  
Repeat: NO , to the brother after me, waiting at the door, I am sorry, I was so eager to get out, I didn't have time to hint that she was not worth it.

Report: After I read a report from a brother here, about a good Thai girl on 66 Parkes Street, I decided to try there today.
Went all the way from HK Island to Jordon and couldn't find the place because I was a little nervous, and went to the opposite side of the street. Brothers, 66 Parkes Street is on the right side of the road, as you come out of Jordon MTR exit A

I went to the 2nd floor, and tried every room, and saw a brother with a rucksack who was clearly also looking for the "recommended" Thai girl.
He and I tried every room and there was no Thai girl on the left side or in any room. I then walked up to 5th floor, and again knocked on every door, - only a few had some very, very old looking chinese  WGs

After going back down to floor 2 and then back to floor 5 of Parkes Street , could not see Thai girl,.BY this time other brothers had come to fllor two , clearly going straight to the left side which both rooms was empty and locked.

I exited Parkes street and walked across the main road to Pilkem Street and saw the same bro with rucksack, also trying his luck.

After we both tried different rooms and c;early there was no good WG, I came across the first room on the right had side as you go up the stairs.

Door opened and a tall (about 170 cm) slim thai girl with fake boobs opened the door, she asked for HKD340.oo and agree don HKD200.00 more for anal

After shower and dry, i realized that this girl also had a tattoo on her back above her buttocks and might be the so said , recommended girl .. but she said her name was Jasmine and had been here 4 days.

Basically the service was shit, NO BBBJ, and she did two or three mouth strokes and then wanted me to enter her. I wasn't going to finsih so quicjkly and motioned for her to lie down, then licked her all over- hell I was going to get some money's worth, then tried to lick her LS and she kept trying to pull my face up motioning to enter her.

She wouldn't allow Anal and got angry when i tried to say we agreed , she said NO or I will get angry.

So flipped her over and doggy her (hard and rough), frustrated and finished.

I gave her 400.00 - didn't ask for change- hey i understand she needed to make money- she had a Cesarean scar so i figured she had a kid. She did say as i was getting dressed that she had a young  daughter.

Guys, my own opinion only, if you just fancy a cheap floppy pussy to fck with a nice face and good body, but shit service, then go for it..

Sorry Bros, i am still quite new to writing reports.

Recent Ratings
joey88   29-4-2017 18:55  Karma  +4   Thanks
porkchops   29-4-2017 18:43  Karma  +4   Thanks!
stinkyfeet   29-4-2017 16:20  Acceptance  +4   At 400 Don't come with expectations. Anything below 800 these days almost guarentees deadfish service